Bounces. Luck or skills?

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Svamp
Kuski

Bounces. Luck or skills?

Post by Svamp »

Hmmm... Just started too think a bit about bounces. How much luck are involved, really.
TT=42:51,xx.
2fast
Kuski

Post by 2fast »

usually 50/50 I think
Jeppe
39mins club

Bounc0r

Post by Jeppe »

I think its very much skill.But if u want like a insane perfect bounce its 100% luck.Coz everybody can do it sometimes but not even the good kuskis can do it often =)but im a elma god so i can do it whenever i want =b
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Ye small bounces is pretty much skills but huge bounces is just luck...
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

if you're talking about like labyrinth pro bounce, it's pretty much only skillz. you can do it every time when you know how, but the way the bike bounces, and to what direction it goes, is a question of luck I think.. or maybe someone can really bounce where they want on labpro? I can't and I never get it good. :)

If we're talking about bounces like hi-flyer bounce, what you maybe haven't ever seen, it was some old weird style.. anyways, that kind of bounce is more a question of luck than skills I think... maybe someone can do it every other try, but I doubt...

There are actually many kind of bounces, maybe someone could create a little presentation of those, it could be cool.
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

an easy trick to bounce at least further/harder/faster/more often is when you run some program or game or whatever that makes elma lag a little (or a lot) its very easy to do bounces then, but playing sucks...
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

Every bounce I made is a gift from heaven, never skill only luck. I personally don't like the bouncing tricks, some other skilled stuff are more nicer when you _really_ can control the bike. Almost every internal nowdays have some crazy bounce.
Position in wc | total time | site | hi
magicman
Kuski

Post by magicman »

i think bounces are easy, but the harder ones like jaws,lab.pro,zz etc u need most luck+höyl+skill..
yep yep
Team: CF || wc4 pos. 6th || tt: under 42 duno || Metallica... ImageImage
Jeppe
39mins club

JAWS

Post by Jeppe »

The jaws bounce isn`t hard its the things before the bounce.Coz u can make a good bounce and still not get the apple u need to bounce from the right place and everyting most be perfect.The jaws bounce is one of those that need reeeealy much skill and some luck and höyling.Ehhh..maybe u just wrote exactly what im writing but nevermind :)