Elma speedhack

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

MaZ
Kuski

Elma speedhack

Post by MaZ »

I've downloaded a speedhack for about two years ago. This speedhack is able to hack any program currently running. A list with all the programs is shown, and its just to hack on.

Now to the elma part...Of course its also possible to speedhack elma. You can change between about 10 different modes (both faster and slower). If you make elma go slower its easy to ride a good ride.

please milagros or anyone else who is able to make a speedhack detector, MAKE IT. Im pretty sure it is almost impossible because this program isn't talking to elma, just to windows.
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Speedhacks are old news. For example there was a timescale option in the nitro patch.
If it's detectable or not is another question. People have been caught using the timescale cheat. If we are to believe milagros it seems that the "soon-to-come" anti-cheat patch can detect this flawlessly.
sonic_fruit
Kuski

Post by sonic_fruit »

while i disapprove of cheating in every way, i do get the feeling that playing in slo-mo or fast-mo would be dead fun.
as long as you don't submit the times, of course. :)
MaZ
Kuski

Post by MaZ »

MagnusB... i dont think you get the idea. Its not a patch who talks with elma...it speaks to windows and therefore its not a timescale cheat. It tells windows to slow down the chosen application.

I can mail the program to you if you want...first i thought to tell the name here, but maybe someone will use it then (the one who wants it can probably search for it anyway, though)
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Ask milagros if it's detectable.
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

there are cpu killers also which takes up cpu process as much as you wish, and elma can be made slower cuz it lags, if i remember right
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

yea and also laggier elma-> buggier bounces.
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Antz wrote:yea and also laggier elma-> buggier bounces.
Maybe I should play enigma on my grandfathers old comp its just 66 Mhz and lags like shit finished Warm Up in 46 secs on it.. :D

(He has a new macintosh now).. :)
Bonobo
Kuski

Post by Bonobo »

If you run Multi Media Fusion for a while, the computer is sloooow a s h e l l ! !
[TT=1:01.67] || < [AC] >, Go
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

yu can pause elma wit softice... or linux if yu are a bad nerd