So lamee... EM's team spirit

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

ZeiZei
39mins club

So lamee... EM's team spirit

Post by ZeiZei »

ya.. I told cloud that i'm close to beat his wr on steep corner. He got pissed of course (i would do the same) but instead of trying to hoyl steep corner more he promised me to send many EM wr styles to Jeppe, Darmoed and such hoyla ppl. This is what I call lame :(
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

sounds lame.... ya sure his serious ?
of course u dont, but i doubt anyway

how come he even has em wr styles ?
Cloud
38mins club

ye

Post by Cloud »

I agree it's quite lame but not after what EM made...

18:29] <\DC\EM> but, u never gimme shit..i think u should gimme QR
[18:29] <Cloud_> ye, but there is a bad thing, u are in different team than i'm
[18:29] <Cloud_> u can give that style to your mates too then
[18:30] <Cloud_> but if we would be in the same team then surely i would give it
[18:30] <Cloud_> :/
[18:31] <\DC\EM> i'll not give it to EM members..
[18:31] <\DC\EM> i never have to tell them that i even got a new style
[18:32] <Cloud_> ye, but what then if u drove a very good time
[18:32] <\DC\EM> i'd say i invented the style?
[18:32] <\DC\EM> i dont have to tell before they see =)
[18:33] <Cloud_> haha
[18:33] <\DC\EM> and if it's not a WR, they wont notice it

[18:34] <Cloud_> but don't give it to anyone!
[18:34] <\DC\EM> oh, thnx
[18:34] <\DC\EM> i promiss i wont
[18:35] <\DC\EM> THNX man
[18:35] <Cloud_> good
[18:35] <Cloud_> np

[23:58:52] <\DC\EM> dont whine, ok?
[00:01:10] <Cloud_> u suck, u promised not to spread that style, i haven't get any styles from u and when i gave u a style u spread it and someone drove a wr with it
[00:01:15] <Cloud_> that's so fucking lame
[00:01:32] <\DC\EM> i know
[00:05:17] <\DC\EM> but, i dont care, u know..i said i'd not spread it, and i didn't..i gave it to zei, he drove WR and gave the rec to other EM members...he's retired from internals now, and i couldn't get the WR anyways, so i gave it..
[00:08:05] <Cloud_> i trusted u :/
[00:08:30] <Cloud_> u lied
[00:08:49] <Cloud_> u really aren't a man of principals i say
[00:08:57] <\DC\EM> ok
[00:08:58] <Cloud_> :(
[00:09:10] <\DC\EM> u dont know me irl, dont judge me

So that's what DC did :evil:

EM's wr styles? Only styles what I have invented like steep, tricks, quick r and shelf l. And can't u understand a joke?

Of course I can send MY styles/recs to moposite if I want. Or to anyone I want.

EM has done more bad things than this (at least some guys in EM) but I don't mention them now...
(*_*) (*_*) (*_~) (~_~) ...zzzZZZzzZZ...
Abula
Moposite admin

Re: soooo lame...

Post by Abula »

ZeiZei wrote:he promised me to send many EM wr styles to Jeppe, Darmoed and such hoyla ppl. This is what I call lame :(
I thought he's doing it already.

Anyway the big question is who gave the replays to Cloud, maybe you, ZeiZei?
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Cloud
38mins club

Post by Cloud »

Abula wrote:
ZeiZei wrote:he promised me to send many EM wr styles to Jeppe, Darmoed and such hoyla ppl. This is what I call lame :(
I thought he's doing it already.

Anyway the big question is who gave the replays to Cloud, maybe you, ZeiZei?

I don't have ANY EM's wr recs, they only got my styles what I mentioned already...

And I repeat, I can give MY styles/recs to anyone I want. I have gotten only bad things from EM but I have given good things to them, styles for example.
Last edited by Cloud on 25 Aug 2002, 19:02, edited 1 time in total.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Cloud wrote:I don't have ANY EM's wr recs, they only got my styles what I mentioned already...
Why did you give your Steep Corner rec to \DC then?
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Cloud
38mins club

Post by Cloud »

Abula wrote:
Cloud wrote:I don't have ANY EM's wr recs, they only got my styles what I mentioned already...
Why did you give your Steep Corner rec to \DC then?

Not steep corner, only quick round. And I gave it cos he has never had any WRs so I wanted to help him and he was a good friend of mine in that time.
Abula
Moposite admin

Re: ye

Post by Abula »

Cloud wrote:[00:05:17] <\DC\EM> but, i dont care, u know..i said i'd not spread it, and i didn't..i gave it to zei, he drove WR and gave the rec to other EM members...he's retired from internals now, and i couldn't get the WR anyways, so i gave it..
This guy is so funny. "I didn't spread it, I gave it to ZeiZei." And if ZeiZei is retired from internals how come he's trying to get a WR then?
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

well, trust no-one, em is full of spread0rz...........
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

This is better than wathing a TV soap opera :D
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

only one with clear spreading past makes team low in public eye.. for most of "loyal" ppl

its always said that one cannot change.. there are exceptions though

im not pulling any conclusions here, just bringing some basic facts in general
ciph
38mins club

Post by ciph »

karlis, EM is not full of spreaders....what makes you think you have the right to say that? lets look at our members....ciph, once sent swos ZZ to pajen.......(big spreader there, one rec, one person).....not to mention i didnt send anyone the recs you told me not to send.....mick, never spreads anything....zeizei, hes pretty low-down, doesnt talk much let alone spread....madman, never spread.....and \dc, maybe he sent what....a few recs away....thats not \dc's fault, that is the fault of cloud....
TT: 38:51.97 (13th)
EM: 38:39.69 (8th)
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

well, it's good that even somebody trusts those guys :)
Flowertouching Men
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

ciph wrote:\dc, maybe he sent what....a few recs away....thats not \dc's fault, that is the fault of cloud....
Wth? \DC isn't spreader in this light? Cloud gave a rec to \DC and \DC sent it to ZeiZei, that's not spreading? And how come it's Cloud's fault?Because Cloud thrusted \DC?
ciph
38mins club

Post by ciph »

\dc spread the style to zeizei.....i wouldnt call him a spreader for that....its not like he does it everyday, that seems like a one time thing....and yes, it is clouds fault, if he doesnt want to lose his records or styles, he shouldnt send them away....just like my apple, if i wanted it a secret i would have kept to myself, but i sent and lose my record, big deal.
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

Abula wrote:
ciph wrote:\dc, maybe he sent what....a few recs away....thats not \dc's fault, that is the fault of cloud....
Wth? \DC isn't spreader in this light? Cloud gave a rec to \DC and \DC sent it to ZeiZei, that's not spreading? And how come it's Cloud's fault?Because Cloud thrusted \DC?
Yea, let's blame it all on Cloud, he's the guilty one :twisted:
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

ciph wrote:\dc spread the style to zeizei.....i wouldnt call him a spreader for that....its not like he does it everyday, that seems like a one time thing....and yes, it is clouds fault, if he doesnt want to lose his records or styles, he shouldnt send them away....just like my apple, if i wanted it a secret i would have kept to myself, but i sent and lose my record, big deal.
It's Cloud's fault if \DC speards? You think \DC had rights to spread in this situation? I think "even" liyng (lie + ing) and spreading without the owner's permission is wrong. You can't be that stupid. Sorry but I couldn't help writing that.

Cloud: \DC my friend, take this rec and please don't spread it.
\DC: I won't, thrust me!

later

Cloud: Damn, you spread it though you promised.
\DC: I don't care. You don't know me IRL so don't say any bad words.
ciph: \DC isn't spreader, it's Cloud's fault.
ribot
Not banned

Re: So lamee... EM's team spirit

Post by ribot »

ZeiZei wrote:ya.. I told cloud that i'm close to beat his wr on steep corner. He got pissed of course (i would do the same) but instead of trying to hoyl steep corner more he promised me to send many EM wr styles to Jeppe, Darmoed and such hoyla ppl. This is what I call lame :(
i guess he means: "i spread cloud's rec, and now he's gonna spread his own! i'm so damn lame"
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Cloud
38mins club

Post by Cloud »

We made a team with Toringe, IRK and me as u can see when u watch the WR table. 8)

So Toringe left from EM and now we have a team called Imagination Crossers [IC].
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

yah, true masterpiece of imagination there :D
j/k it's not bad.. like elma riders :lol:
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Cloud wrote:We made a team with Toringe, IRK and me as u can see when u watch the WR table. 8)

So Toringe left from EM and now we have a team called Imagination Crossers [IC].
Cloud, when you will spread EM styles, don't forget to send tham also to me :D
[carebox]
EzhikuS
Kuski

Post by EzhikuS »

DarMoeD will be happy to get some wr`s replays from anybody - the lack of proper styles is the only thing that stops him from crossing 39 mins limit
:(
dmd-elma.narod.ru
russians r 4evr!
Mick
Kuski

hi

Post by Mick »

i hate yhow you guys label people because of their team. especially you karlis, YOU KNOW i dont spread. some one give me an example of when me zei or madman has spread plz?? then you can label the team as a spreading team.

/mick
team EM - why not ok?
Cloud
38mins club

ye

Post by Cloud »

I agree with Mick, that him, Madman and ZeiZei aren't spreaders, that's for sure. Ciph isn't a spreader, at least not bad bcos I only know that swos rec thing and something about DD's recs but is it just a rumour or what?
DCEM
Kuski

heah

Post by DCEM »

Call me a spreader for one rec, that i gave to a teammate cus i couldn't do WR myself, and i know he could?
well, i dont really care what u call me, but remember, everytime u say something bad 'bout me, i have something to say about you too :D
cloud, stop whineing
karlis, do u really know the situation?
ppl, what the fuck? does it bother you? u haven't given me shit :>

well, call me a spreader if u wanna. i'll just call u n00b's ;P

\DCspreaderno#1
It's not the right time to be sober, 'cause now the idiots are taking over. EM rox.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

..and i've spread my wr (who else?)
and \DC will beat it
and what the fuck?
who cares?
come on, poeple
it's just a game
[carebox]
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

of course I know nothing :)
Flowertouching Men
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

i dont know but i heard something like tor would've quitted cuz he didnt like em's attitude.. dunno then what he meant particulary.

oh well, em site says: "thats the history of [em], the best team in the world ok!!! "
maybe they are, maybe they were, but seemed they think they are sure..
well i dont know anything :)
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

sooo.......how is it going with EM nowadays?
Flowertouching Men
ciph
38mins club

Post by ciph »

EM is pretty swell nowadays actually. Mick and ZeiZei are rockin' internals (I try, but I can't) and those two, along with me and \dc, have played some wcup. Even madman played wcup06 a little, I dont know if he sent his rec though. There aren't really any conflicts right now except, and we have gotten our team total under 40 again (after tor left we added like 20s on). Things are good in EM land actually, but I guess they always have been, it's just sometimes we have gotten into conflicts with outsiders. I sent \DC a postcard and he sent me a long letter and a cd which I am waitinf patiently to recieve when I head back home, from university.

thats it for now,
ciph
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

ciph .... that's so sweet :D
EML
Kuski

Post by EML »

Well, i don't trust Ciph with replays. I once showed him my bounce-style on Circuitous, next table the wr was like a second better than earlier. The week after it seemed about EVERYONE had the new Circuitous style that they claimed was invented by someone else. I just didn't care to say much about it then, but at least I made up my mind about Ciph and rec-spreading.

It's not spreading to give a replay to a teammate, like DC did. I would have done the same. He gave it to 1 person, and if the rec spreaded, well i would blame zeizei. (This off course would require that you are a FRIEND of the one you give the replay to not just a team-member). If Cloud gave away the style for DC to take the wr, and he couldn't, why shouldn't he let someone else do the wr? It seems like Cloud shouldn't be mad the wr was broken.

EML - Faster Disaster
-I'm Jesus. Be Jesus like me. Religion is Poison.-

Ultimate Power - EML
DCEM
Kuski

y0y0 :D

Post by DCEM »

thnx EML! u rox!
EM's teamspirit is cool. It's a nice team with nice members. I love EM!
other ppl can say whatever they want about it, i dont care. At least when it's n00bs that say we suck :P
I know that i'll be in EM for ever...When i quit EM, i quit Elma, and that's not gonna happen in years! (i hope=))
I dont think EM members are able to get so angry with eachoter that they'll quit, cus we know eacother too well!
To all of u that dont think EM is the best team in the world, fu :D
well..that's all of it
and, ciph, it's more cool stuff in the letter :D

\DC\EM
It's not the right time to be sober, 'cause now the idiots are taking over. EM rox.