westy 2nd Level Pack

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

westy
Kuski

westy 2nd Level Pack

Post by westy »

http://www.westysplayground.com/elma
My new pack is pack two!
apperently it is alot better than pack one!
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

1. you can make one topic for all your levpacks.
2. plz update the records more often than last time :\

Reviews

11 - luck level. 0% skill. you can't hoyl it... in elma you suppose to ride a bike, and in this level you don't ride at all.

12 - gravity is very brutal and confusing. i told you last time - use gravity, but ONLY when its necessary and it fits good and clearly. BarTek said once - "people find these level more adictive beacuse they are so compact that they give the players security of knowing how big the level is
in some psychic mesurements, where the flower is and where the next
jump may be."
thats right. people like to know where they are going to. nobody likes driving and then BOOM, invisible-polygons or killer traps...
anyway, i recommend you to read BarTek's "internal level designing" article in moposite, it helped me a lot.

13 - why do you have to push your wheel forcefully to touch the flower? why the flower is hidden? 2 questions without an answer. if the background was sky, the flower was well-seen and in a big enough hole, that level would be really great.

14 - like level 11. another level without a level in it... just 2 tiny polygons, 2 apples and a flower. you have to do some certain motion to finish is fast. no more than that. you don't have to drive or do some nice tricks or maybe jumping. just one or two motions, thats it.

15 - better than the last 4 levels, but still - playability can be better. what do i mean by "playability", you must be asking now. well, playability is the "quality" of the road (kinda). i.e, when you hang with both wheels and you gain acceleration, you fly directly to the killers, which is not the direction you shall take... stuff like this. :wink:
rec : http://www.angelfire.com/oz/skulls/wpg015.rec

16 - like level 12. you don't know the way, you don't know whats going to come next. very hard to hoyl it.

17 - invisible polygons AGAIN? :roll:

18 - I began to drive that level. "wow! finally a really hoylable and playable level!" and then came the bush. ERR! without that stupid invisible polygon behind the bush, the level would be perfect!!
such little things can make the whole level sucky. you just dont know the level = you cant play it....
without the invisible polygon thing - it would've been great.

19 - hmm ok level. the finest in the pack (along with 20). no annoying things (exept the uphill in the start and maybe some other little things).

20 - cute tricky level. thats all i have to say. could fit well to your first pack too ;)

OVERALL OPINION

last pack was better, imo. this pack has too much n00bish annoying things. but don't worry, you'll get rid of them.
and sorry if my opinions was too offensive sometimes... but i had the same mistakes and i fixed them too, no big deal.
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
westy
Kuski

Post by westy »

Ok Let this be it for my post
and thanks a lot I take all comments on how crap my levs are constructive criticism