Elma Survivor... are you up to it?

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Gunos wrote:And so the Elma Survivor 2 is finally ready... it's alot harder, cooler and longer... and most importantly it should NOT be easy even for milagros,
Dariuz, ramone and friends... :lol:

There's also a new special feature: theoretically this level can be finished... but i don't think anyone can do it... basetime for Survivor 2 is about 20 secs... if you can survive that.... then you're not bad... :lol: but if you can survive for 30 secs or more... then... you're a very skillful player indeed... but hey... try it out for yourself...

GuyB will be the first one to get the lev because he wanted the first one and i'll send him both... but eventhough i know the emails of the guys who wanted the first survivor lev, i don't know if they want the second one and i don't want to send unwanted mails.... so please let me know if you want to try your luck and skills in Elma Survivor 2... bigger... longer and uncut...

:lol: :lol:
you have luck i don´t play now
i would surely survive (i am the member of survivor kings 8) )
cyre
Kuski

Post by cyre »

Damn... i forgot one thing while i was making the lev... :( :( now it's survivable and i can't fix it anymore since i've already sent it to five guys... it's not very easy though to survive but still... it's not nice when even i know how to survive in it... damn :evil:

well at least finishing the lev is a big challenge to even the best kuskis...

How about if i fix the bug... then send the fixed level to GuyB, jcl, SveinR, MJXII and Jalli who have the original version... would that be ok... theres no major difference.... you wouldn't probably even notice it but it would make me feel good... :lol: is it ok??
cyre
Kuski

Post by cyre »

ok... the real and official versions of the Elma Survivor 2 have been sent to GuyB, jcl, SveinR, MJXII and Jalli... sorry about it... my mistake...

so now the survival games have really begun... i got 25.82 and real glad about it... can you do better... let me know your email and i'll send you a real teast to your talents.... Elma Survivor 2...

btw. i just sent my state to Abula.... guess i won't improve it soon...

:lol: :lol:
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

i want to try this elma survivor 2
-brag
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

sorry abula :roll: i wont do it again

any ways i got 31 seconds. this level is pretty cool, although it is quite hard
-brag
cyre
Kuski

Post by cyre »

hehee... :D
i got 36 secs...

8) 8) 8)
"Fool me seven times, shame on you. Fool me eight or more times, shame on me."
Dariuz
Kuski

Post by Dariuz »

some1 send teh survivor 2 lev to me plz : dariu69@hotmail.com
Sowjet
Kuski

Post by Sowjet »

i will try :) send me Mini_kimpan@hotmail.com
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

sounds fun!
i want em!
pls!
glubbbbb@hotmail.com
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

I think you're 2 years late...
cyre
Kuski

Post by cyre »

Lolz, i had kinda hoped that no one would dig up this ancient thread anymore. It's so annoying to read those old posts of mine. Such incredible n00bness. Sure, i had played elma and across for years already but never really had any connection to the rest of the scene (or internet) before Elma Survivor. :lol: (wtf, i had some three dots fixation back then, lolz )

Well anyway, surprisingly enough, i found those levs after few mins of searching on my old comp. And since nowadays we have those splendid little inventions, upload sites, i won't have to mail the levs to ppl anymore.

So here they are.

http://www.mxb.dk/upload2/Survivor.zip

Remember that these levs are over 2 years old and i was a real noob levmaker when i made them. But i guess they're still entertaining for a while.

I think few ppl survived/finished the first lev but as far as i know, no one has survived or finished the second one. Read some earlier posts in this thread to see how ppl did.
"Fool me seven times, shame on you. Fool me eight or more times, shame on me."
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i survived survive 2 !!!!!!!!!
me SURVIVOR KING
[carebox]
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

www.elastomania.cz/rec/surv2.rec

check only after you quit trying it