acrossing dreams

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

magicman
Kuski

Post by magicman »

Acctuly when elma camed out i was trying to make Enigma(over killers etc)
and one night i dreamt that i made it :) so i did also :]] and i was close to wr that time too ;)...
And i have also dreamt about a lev 3 days ago and i did the time i wanted to have ...
Team: CF || wc4 pos. 6th || tt: under 42 duno || Metallica... ImageImage
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Do we have any armchair psychologists here who would like to interpret BarTek's dream? I think that could be interesting. :D
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

HAHA, bARTEK, that was so much LMAo! :lol:

I dreamt this day about me riding on a bike with a t-shirt signed 'elasto mania' I remember I cut the apples from the trees with a half of a cd and then putting them in my mouth. I just ate so many apples that my belly grew out of his proportion. Then I felt of the bike and jumped with a giant swing to a white flower. When I stood on the ground I was back on to normal. Then I just got on a new motorbike which was in real a giant joint, familiar from the 'weed.lgr' I think. Then I was driving in Elasto Mania, as a 2D graphic. I made a huge tumble on something what looked like a dog's dropping and it made me fly into the air. I remember crashing into my monitor and walking around the 'play again' menu. I wanted to go to play again, but I didn't had a keyboard, so I just made an alovolt thingie, I dunno. after that I was driving a normal kuski from the style.lgr, but I changed to a killer when I touched the flower in a level like warm up. Then I don't know what could happen after that, I just woke up...
Doddddy
Kuski

Post by Doddddy »

Hey, my first elam dream. It took almos a year to remmeber an elma dream. It's cool. Oh, it was about me getting 3rd place on Vcup, 5th event (not gonna happen).
Reliance upon others is weakness for the strong, but strength for the weak.
Rigger
Donator duck

Post by Rigger »

ez bartek, you're inlove with mopogirl, and you'll appearantly do whatever it takes to make sure you and her will be together, but due to your ending, you subconsiously aware that it'll never happen ... 8)

\-Rigger
aka: Rig, Riggy, Rigster, Rigg0r, DanShark, R0gst0r, Rocker and many many others
pedro
Kuski

Post by pedro »

haha bartek....

anyways i once dreamt i got a wr (cant remember lev) and then when i was about to save the rec the power went off....:cry:
TT=44:59:63
proud member of team [MK]

Nostrada
Kuski

Gee

Post by Nostrada »

not only do u kill me in your dream, u see me as a pedofile mofa aswell...
u want an interpretation, ok it's ez: u kill me= u hate me, u fell in love with mopogirl= u love mopogirl, ramone ran away with mopogirl= u are jealous of ramone for something..... no freud needed here....

Bart hate Nost, Bart loves Mopolass, Bart envys Ramone for sumthin... 8O
Clara pacta, boni amici
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

A while ago I had a dream about freefall. I was playing the lev, but it was kinda different. I don't quite remember now, but it was something like the end was where the apple was or whatever. I played it a bit, got 8.xx secs! Whoohoo, beat WR by 7 secs, I think it was, in the dream. But when I woke up, of course, that style didn't work out :/

And a few days ago, I dreamt I was playing this lev that Ky.Jelly had the record on on some contest site (he had 4.43 I think). First, I only got times of 6.xx, but then I found some style, and got closer and closer to Ky's time and eventually got 4.30. Yay. I have a pretty clear image of the lev in my head too, so it might be possible to make..although the style may not be possible..
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

When you finish it, I want to play it. :)

You know I dreamt I made head banger pipe and died, and what'ya know I played head abnger that day, ACCIDENTALLY came in pipe drove it down, then died at some wicked slope. :P
Squip
Kuski

Post by Squip »

I had this weird dream about 1 week ago.

It started out with me playing elma, but elma was diffrent, very diffrent, there was no bike or anything just the menus. The computer randomly picked an internal level and the only thing u had to do was to press "gas", no bike no graphics or anything, just a huge timer(like the one in elma) covering the entire screen. I just sat there doing nothing but holding down "gas", and the timer stoped, sometimes normal times sometimes good times, making me happy.

The dream was very unreal and jumped between many scenes, one where i saw my self in 3rd person walking with another person, my back was badly damaged(blood everywhere and u could see my spine!).

Later somehow i was first person, feeling like i was going to die because of the damage to the spine.

Even later a doctor was operating this person(i think he was operting me, im not sure), at the same time I was his assistent. The doctor didn't request normal things but requesting elma stuff. So instead of "scalpel" and such he said "Warm up under 15", and i drove the things he told me, then i woke up....

Then two days ago i dreamed another, this time short, elma dream, more realistic this time :)

I was surfing the web, i and i found this new site, the URL was something like. www.elmastats.xit i dont know if it was elmastats but i was elmasomthing anyway, but im sure about the .xit thing.

On the web i saw this nick(damn i dont remember the name) that had 2 WRs, and i was absolutly sure that it was ramone....i just knew it. I little bit down on the site i saw that ramone had 4 WRs, and i thought to myself, way does he have a fake nick!

Then the dream ended :wink:

So ramone tell us about the secret site and about your fake nick!! :)
Image "The best trick the devil ever pulled was convicing the world that he didn't exist" - The Usual Suspects
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

your subcoinsusness always tells the truth... now we know what squip thinks about elma with his first dream.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

:D
squip, nice dream... the 1st one I mean.
Elasto Mania - ez better
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

squip wrote: Even later a doctor was operating this person(i think he was operting me, im not sure), at the same time I was his assistent. The doctor didn't request normal things but requesting elma stuff. So instead of "scalpel" and such he said "Warm up under 15", and i drove the things he told me, then i woke up....
This is one of the best things I've ever heard =)
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Squip
Kuski

Post by Squip »

Hehe, dreams can be very strange, yet they feel so totally real! :D
Image "The best trick the devil ever pulled was convicing the world that he didn't exist" - The Usual Suspects
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Hahah, thats so good :D

Dr. [chux] requests WR recs...
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

sach phuney dream squippey har...
39:37,91
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

just some nights ago I dreamt I was checking wr table and aavv had driven wr on serpenths tale. 52 or 53 I dont remember.
Elasto Mania - ez better
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

i dremt driving PLatform Region 1 pass :O but with wrong polygons and styls ;X
39:37,91
Napoleon
Kuski

Post by Napoleon »

i hev dreamt of ville_j, chux, skint0r, jeppe and another elma player i nat remember

sach wet dreams
Pertti
Kuski

Post by Pertti »

one night when i couldn't get slept, or actually i was half-asleep, i got a extremely good idea for a level. next day i tried it and it was crappy and boring :)

but a real dream: i saw a tradegic dream that moposite was being destroyed, for some reason. all good drivers like toringe and zweq were defeated somehow. it all started from beginning and all internal styles were found again and i was the first one finding all new styles :D

...and i had the best total time :)
http://www.petitiononline.com/0815/petition.html
In the name of our ancestors, sign it damnit!
Or do you want to let teh untermensch rule our life?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

kinda the same plot yeah ;]
Seriously, what kind of nightmare is that pert? :(
Pertti
Kuski

Post by Pertti »

it was so weird and unreal dream, i dont even know if i was happy or sad in that dream. :P
http://www.petitiononline.com/0815/petition.html
In the name of our ancestors, sign it damnit!
Or do you want to let teh untermensch rule our life?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

I had some elma dreams too. Can't remember many of them now.

One was some time before Napoleon and eppeJ was going to visit me. I dreamt that they came in big car, with some other ppl too. And we all played some game outside our house shooting each other with paintball guns ;P
Later the three of us was in my big brothers room(which is now mine), and their computers was there too.

Now it's a long time ago I had this dream, so not sure if I remember totally right ;)

First elma dream I had was me and my mom(??) sitting in my room with a comp each playing elma. And I made best time in some internal, I can still remember kinda how it looked like(not like any real interna).
psteve
Kuski

Post by psteve »

i had some warm up dream the other night, which was really weird because i haven't played warm up for more than a month. anyways going back <- over the middle i fliped forward and did revolution to get more speed when i landed and time was 13.98. boring, i'm sure everyone has thought of that. but then i was elma kuski in starcraft, and i kinda had to runover/land on zerg. fun.
I am a Flying Spaghetti Monsterian. My God has noodly appendage. The reduction in pirates is the cause of global warming.
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

bah, I have to admit I had a dream last night :?
Ez WR on Flat track 12.14. Such strange though that lev was mirrored and didn't look like FT. Ez battled with some strange guy, might have been Karlis or someone else. Just OMG style and ez longjump at midle of lev. fakk, never thought I was about to have a elma dream but it might be cuz I didn't play between wednesday morning and Sunday night :roll:
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

LOL dream bartek. i had a dream some weeks ago but didn't know about this topic at the time.

i was at jaytea's house watching him play some battles and stuff and we were waiting for Jalli to come over since he had told us he was coming to our city and would be able to come for small elma meeting. so we were so excited when we heard doorbell and we went downstairs and then got such shock when we saw he was like 10 or 11 years old lol. i dunno why he was so young, maybe because i once read about this really young Norwegian chess prodigy so linked that to him or sth. anyway the dream is kinda blurry for a bit but next thing i remember is watching Jalli and jaytea playing some 2-player car racing game and i was thinking in my head "hmm come on play some pipes at least, this game sucks" but Jalli seemed really shy and wouldn't play. so i was like "ok i'll go back to my house and get a video camera and then i'll come back and film you (Jalli) playing elma". then when i got home my mum wouldn't let me take the camera and that's the last bit i remember
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

I just couldn't help myself laughing at BarTek's text. That was the most entertaining piece of shit that I've ever read. Such funny part where karlis can't shut up about his genetials :9
Also that you and MIF were talking. Or is it me who's stupid, he hasn't been around for quite a while, has he?

And Abula such lazy, just lolz and stuff :)

Bartek, you go publish your text on some blogg and get ez teh famous :)
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Ok, this is weird, but I dreamt something about elma too.
It was actually at the time I shouldn't be sleeping, but had to wake up before that.
ut I just kept sleeping, and I dreamed I was in school, and there was announced that we had to switch from teacher for the subject ' music' or something.
Actually I don't have such a subject, but hey *dreams*. :roll:
The old one was dead I believe...
Anyway the teacher's name was Michael Raftslager..
I don't know why I remember it so well.

So I went to class, and it turned out that the teacher was noone else than almighty DZ.
I was liek ' wtf?'
There was a difference, though,dz had long hair and was really brown in facecolor.. :p
His hair was still blond though.
He was dressed like some fucked up indian.
And then dz began to talk, in english, explaining he came from finland, but naturalised himself to dutch nationality, but couldn't speak dutch at all, but he was a fast learner.
He wanted to have a job, so he thought it would be cool to teach some children making music.
So I asked to him, in crappy english: "will you teach us how to maek hardcore music?"

He then smiled and sooner or later he found out that I was that teajay guy in irc..

After that, some elma playing comes into my memory of the dream, but not so clear anymore after that in class part..

I wonder how retarded this sounds... :?
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

tijsjoris wrote:Ok, this is weird, but I dreamt something about elma too.
It was actually at the time I shouldn't be sleeping, but had to wake up before that.
ut I just kept sleeping, and I dreamed I was in school, and there was announced that we had to switch from teacher for the subject ' music' or something.
Actually I don't have such a subject, but hey *dreams*. :roll:
The old one was dead I believe...
Anyway the teacher's name was Michael Raftslager..
I don't know why I remember it so well.

So I went to class, and it turned out that the teacher was noone else than almighty DZ.
I was liek ' wtf?'
There was a difference, though,dz had long hair and was really brown in facecolor.. :p
His hair was still blond though.
He was dressed like some fucked up indian.
And then dz began to talk, in english, explaining he came from finland, but naturalised himself to dutch nationality, but couldn't speak dutch at all, but he was a fast learner.
He wanted to have a job, so he thought it would be cool to teach some children making music.
So I asked to him, in crappy english: "will you teach us how to maek hardcore music?"

He then smiled and sooner or later he found out that I was that teajay guy in irc..

After that, some elma playing comes into my memory of the dream, but not so clear anymore after that in class part..

I wonder how retarded this sounds... :?
Hihi, cool dream. :lol:
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

Yesterdays dream:
"ZZZzzzZZZz
ZZzzZZ
ooo #batel ON!!111
'nice lev'
me - 19.xx (don´t remember)
markku - 2.xx
---END--
1 - markku
2 - jonsta
evil markku :( " :roll:

not even in dreams I win teh batel :? :evil:
belele
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

haha, nice winner time. =)
Such frustrating things happen in bigger scale in dreams ;)
twipley
Kuski

my dream

Post by twipley »

One night I dreamed that I was at my godfather's. He actually tapes me movies from the T.V. for me to watch them, that' s cool, and he kind of sees the movies that are gonna play in a special magazine.

Then I heard he is talking to one of my uncles about a cool movie that's about a computer game... and guess what this game is?

He kinda says it's revolutionary. I'm astonished. It's unbelievable! A high scale demography movie about Elasto Mania!

Now I say: "Look, look!" and I was literally playing elma on a laptop.
"I have been playing this game for years!
and this has been my life-chosen game!"

And I realised us kuskies would all become a lil' more popular... WoW, this has been awaited for too long, why did this just hasn't been done before?

I use to dream, sometimes, rarely, about elma, but that's never ... you know, I dream I'm talking about elma, but never that I actually play it...

Well I dreamed that my friend drove his first drive of Tunnel Terror (9) in 1:05:xx, while mine was only 1:10:xx. Sure you know that I said him he had some potential!
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

i must admit i had a elma dream, even tho i thought i wasnt addicted anymore :O

quite sketchy but here goes:

tijijoris comes to aus as an exchange student and stays at my place. after many hrs of hoyling and csing (dunno why) we decide to hit the streets. after poor tijoris gets beaten up by some local thugs, the elma man comes and gives him an apple which he eats and somehow becomes all better. we have some subway (wouldnt have a clue why, only eaten there once myself), then go home and hoyl some more. then alarm wakes me :S
hi
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Hah, I thought I was the only one dreaming about other kuskies :lol:
Funny dream, I enjoyed being beaten up. :P
Crypt
Kuski

Post by Crypt »

tehe my dream was that i was stabbing the kuski rider in the game to death, and I was saying "I WANT TO BE ON THE MOTORCYCLE!"
TT ~ 50:42
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

Has to be the most scariest elma dream ever, and as far as I remember the only one I've seen: Elma 2 came out and ohfacking god it was an improved version of AMLE. I was playing the first level and got so depressed... it had gravity apples and the guy walking started to fly up and down... it was pure nightmare!
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

A little time ago I had a dream, not that elma related, but an elma guy was involved. Me and insane guy had gotten a baby together, but we still lived away from each other like now, me in denmark and him in germany. He had gaven the birth and had the baby with him. So either he was a woman in the dream or something very weird had happened. :) Can't remember much of what really happened in the dream, but I was walking around some thinking of what to do, tell parents or what...

:lol: :lol: :D
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

I just had this weird dream...

I got on Mopolauta and then, I saw a new thread by Abula called "Headbanger".

Abula's post looked like this ( as far as i can remember ) :

Code: Select all

I was looking back in my memories and i remembered that ramone was the first one ever to make the headbanger pipe and he made it with this keyboard sequence : left, right, space, left, right. Everybody in the elma scene including me were totally depressed cause nobody could do it. Ramone was the leader of the WR list and the total time list with a lead of over a minute. But after some statistics, Tor beat him...
After reading this post, i was like WHAT, ramone invented the style ! That's why he always beats me in battles ( even if i never played a battle against him ). Then, i closed my browser and left my computer...
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Had an Elma dream, quite sweaty night.

milagros was visiting Finland. We had decided to meet at some restaurant. I went there, greeted him and hugged his date. Then I started to explain in stupid way how strange that hugging was. They were drinking wine and eating some meat. milagros was slightly drunk, not much. I was speaking very good English. The girl said about milagros that "he's elite".

Then I found myself ircing on the table. I had my own keyboad and computer there but no monitor. Then came the waitress and I ordered 200g beef steak entrecote with blue cheese potatoes.

Then I heard that they are actually speaking Finnish together. I asked how they can speak that and was the girl Finnish? And she answered "yes". Also milagros said that he knows a few words. His Finnish sounded fluent.

Then I asked milagors: "Are you Finnish?" and he replied: "Yea, sure" and I was shocked. He had faked all these years being Slovakian. He is Finnish, live here for his whole life etc.

Then MP called and woke me up to see WC512 results (in reality).
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

dammit, now everybody knows the biggest secret in elma community :oops:
[carebox]
Olliz
Kuski

Post by Olliz »

hehe.. twisted shit Ambula. Maybe you need some other social circles than @across

i know vj has had dreams of me.. but thats just between him and me =)

lala
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

ahaahahah "Then I found myself ircing on the table." that's classic
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

i had a dream that i posted a reply to this idiotic thread
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

That must've been weird to wake up after that, sheesh. 8O

It's like a really bad hollywood film.
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

MAX dream bart!
I've had only one elma dream and i dont remember it already. Wrote about it in some other topic.
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

HAH damn, that's weird, quite dramatic to have somebody actually die in a dream :-/
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

That really must have felt weird to wake up afterwards. I hate it that I remember so rarely my dreams.
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Last night i had the strangest dream...

I jumped on Mopolauta, as usual, and then i saw a new topic called "Nation World Cup". Abula was organizing some kind of World cup but country vs country style. All nations' teams were made up and then, i remarked that in the Canada list figured axxu and ramone... I was like "What! axxu and ramone are canadians 8O Ez win for Can kuskis ( i was suddenly speaking accrossish )

I woke up sweating in excitment... to finally realize it was just a dream.
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

A 'Nation World Cup'? I'd like to see that.
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

I played tag and wr was 20.91... then i made liek 18.xx with some siikret fm stylez
Seize the day