Thanks for the laughs...

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Scud
Beginner kuski

Thanks for the laughs...

Post by Scud »

After expereincing many difficulties with this forum; such as user accounts, features and others.... I have started my own web forum http://globalylocal.tk. I would like it if some of you took the time to come take a look at it and register for FREE :D

Thanks guys...
Scud
Globaly Local Admin
http://globalylocal.tk
DarkSky
Kuski

Re: Thanks for the laughs...

Post by DarkSky »

Scud wrote:After expereincing many difficulties with this forum; such as user accounts, features and others.... I have started my own web forum http://globalylocal.tk. I would like it if some of you took the time to come take a look at it and register for FREE :D

Thanks guys...
1. What the hell is this thread about?
2. What the hell is that forum about?
3. If this is shameless self promotion it should be in the Advertising section.
4. That site probably isnt elma related therefore you shouldnt even be posting it here.
5. Get a .com if you want people to take you seriously :lol:

Have a nice day,

Slender.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Anyone else want a good ole wrecking?
jw
Kuski
Team: raam65

Post by jw »

you're welcome:
:lol: LOL :lol:
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Moved to Advertising.

What difficult features do you mean exactly? I think IPB has quite same things included, is it so much easier then? Why don't you let people to read your board without registering?

SlenderBelly: why .com?
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Abula wrote:Moved to Advertising.

What difficult features do you mean exactly? I think IPB has quite same things included, is it so much easier then? Why don't you let people to read your board without registering?

SlenderBelly: why .com?
dont mean to be harsh, but nobody takes .cjb.net, .tk or any other free pretend domain endings seriously. If your going to bother with a website spend the tiny $6 on a domain and do it properly. If your not willing to do that then running websites isnt for you.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Running a homepage can be done with .tk and it doesn't really matter for be taken seriously. What matters is the builder of it.
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

SlenderBelly wrote: dont mean to be harsh, but nobody takes .cjb.net, .tk or any other free pretend domain endings seriously.
Last I checked kazaalite was taken pretty seriously.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Mick
Kuski

what a loser

Post by Mick »

You know SlenderBelly, anyone who makes a topic called "Brand new Elma community thats growing like wild fire!!!!!" and says this topic is "shameless self promotion" is highly hypocritical. You, are a fool.
team EM - why not ok?
DarkSky
Kuski

Re: what a loser

Post by DarkSky »

Mick wrote:You know SlenderBelly, anyone who makes a topic called "Brand new Elma community thats growing like wild fire!!!!!" and says this topic is "shameless self promotion" is highly hypocritical. You, are a fool.
theres a difference in posting an Elasto Mania website in the appropriate category abiding all rules, to some guy posting some URL that goes to a forum that requires registration so you dont even know what it is, and it probably isnt even Elasto Mania related so it doesnt belong here, and he posted in the wrong forum, and his thread doesnt even state what the site is, or what its about. Please get your facts right Mick before you call me a fool.
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

SlenderBelly wrote:
Mick wrote:You know SlenderBelly, anyone who makes a topic called "Brand new Elma community thats growing like wild fire!!!!!" and says this topic is "shameless self promotion" is highly hypocritical. You, are a fool.
theres a difference in posting an Elasto Mania website in the appropriate category abiding all rules, to some guy posting some URL that goes to a forum that requires registration so you dont even know what it is, and it probably isnt even Elasto Mania related so it doesnt belong here, and he posted in the wrong forum, and his thread doesnt even state what the site is, or what its about. Please get your facts right Mick before you call me a fool.
Is this an attempt to prove that there is someone out there that is more stupid than you are? If so you are failing miserably..
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Is this an attempt to prove that there is someone out there that is more stupid than you are? If so you are failing miserably..
oh for fucks sake, will you people just get over the events of last year. Dont you have anything better to do than follow me onto threads and making comments. Just open up elma and buzz off.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

That isnt going to make any friends :D
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

SlenderBelly wrote:oh for fucks sake, will you people just get over the events of last year. Dont you have anything better to do than follow me onto threads and making comments.
Nope :wink:
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Well, you should. This topic isn't about SlenderBelly.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

SveinR wrote:Well, you should. This topic isn't about SlenderBelly.
And I dont want it to be either. I cant even post anywhere on lauta without someone commenting. I may aswell make a new account using some russian proxy and dumping the SlenderBelly account, because this is like constant harrasment.
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

this is already so off-topic so hwaned to ask teh question. Is it you har got a pic of yuo on the internet slenderbelly? I loking at www.moposite.com and there in the commyniyty no info under name: SlenderBelly. Can you plez explain this OR?!?!?!?! Keep posting! you make sense slender don't give up if you get bad feedbakc
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

onlainari wrote:this is already so off-topic so hwaned to ask teh question. Is it you har got a pic of yuo on the internet slenderbelly? I loking at www.moposite.com and there in the commyniyty no info under name: SlenderBelly. Can you plez explain this OR?!?!?!?! Keep posting! you make sense slender don't give up if you get bad feedbakc
i didnt really understand your question too much, but are you asking for a photo of me surfing the internet, and asking why i dont have any extra info under my name?
Mick
Kuski

Post by Mick »

SlenderBelly wrote:
In fact, you will find my 'facts' as you call them, are correct. All I said is that you were hypocritical for calling his topic "shameless self promotion" when infact yours is completely the same. I didn't comment on whether or not it was elma related (which you will find it actually says nothing about advertising having to be of elma nature in the advertising section, at least not on the main page, for example: http://www.moposite.com/mopolauta/viewtopic.php?t=1973 . I don't see anyone complaining about this page being advertised in an elma forum.) And I also made no comment about this topic being in the correct forum, which it is now anyways.

My point was that any person that makes a topic called "Brand new Elma community thats growing like wild fire!!!!!" (btw, I think the topic name needed some more exclamation marks and a few 1's to make it look more immature. A couple of +'s couldn't have hurt either. eg: "Brand new Elma community thats growing like wild fire!!!!!1!11+" See how it makes it look much cooler?) has no right to call a topic like this "shameless self promotion".

As for your "oh for fucks sake, will you people just get over the events of last year. Dont you have anything better to do than follow me onto threads and making comments. " This is the first time I have ever commented on your stupid antics. It will also be the last, your not worth it.
team EM - why not ok?
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

has no right to call a topic like this "shameless self promotion".
you have no right to state my rights on this forum, I like to express my 1st ammendment right :)

Now, run along and be free.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

oki =)
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

You got no rights to state his rights neither, and have you even looked at his site?? Why do you think its not elma related??
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Juski wrote:You got no rights to state his rights neither, and have you even looked at his site?? Why do you think its not elma related??
you got no rights to say i got no rights to say he got no rights, to say i got no rights to express my views. Did you catch that?

I aint signing up for some site just to see what its about. He should allow people to view the forums without signing up or AT LEAST tell us what its about first instead of hoping people will sign up coz they are curious. his first post doesnt make any sense, he is saying he has had problems on lauta so he made his own forum, wtf?
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

SlenderBelly wrote:
Juski wrote:You got no rights to state his rights neither, and have you even looked at his site?? Why do you think its not elma related??
you got no rights to say i got no rights to say he got no rights, to say i got no rights to express my views. Did you catch that?

I aint signing up for some site just to see what its about. He should allow people to view the forums without signing up or AT LEAST tell us what its about first instead of hoping people will sign up coz they are curious. his first post doesnt make any sense, he is saying he has had problems on lauta so he made his own forum, wtf?

That first line proves that your still childish.

And He posted about it here so its prolly about elma :/
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

SlenderBelly wrote:I aint signing up for some site just to see what its about. He should allow people to view the forums without signing up or AT LEAST tell us what its about first instead of hoping people will sign up coz they are curious. his first post doesnt make any sense, he is saying he has had problems on lauta so he made his own forum, wtf?
I ain't posting 5 posts for levels, 10 posts for recs, etc. for testing out what they are about. From my vision this is exactly the same, and makes me mad again.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

tijsjoris wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:I aint signing up for some site just to see what its about. He should allow people to view the forums without signing up or AT LEAST tell us what its about first instead of hoping people will sign up coz they are curious. his first post doesnt make any sense, he is saying he has had problems on lauta so he made his own forum, wtf?
I ain't posting 5 posts for levels, 10 posts for recs, etc. for testing out what they are about. From my vision this is exactly the same, and makes me mad again.
I dont really care about what you want to do. My forum is clearly elma related, whereas his forum is just a site forcing people to sign up to even know what its about. Anyway, i cant be stuffed arguing with a couple of cry babies on a forum, i have other things to do. bye.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

Offtopic ends here. I'm being serious.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

So scud, what's this forum all about?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

I signed up, there are catagory's like Cars, Motorbikes, Boats and Jet-Ski's, Hardware Central, Software, Career Corner, Data Transmissions, Games Help, Globaly Local News, Gaming and some more.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Kopaka wrote:I signed up, there are catagory's like Cars, Motorbikes, Boats and Jet-Ski's, Hardware Central, Software, Career Corner, Data Transmissions, Games Help, Globaly Local News, Gaming and some more.
[sarcasm]yep sounds elma related to me [/sarcasm] :roll:
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

[strongly_opiniated_but_true] Still it seems 1*10³ more better than X x X x X x... [/strongly_opiniated_but_true]

Buah. my 2 cents.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

tijsjoris wrote:[strongly_opiniated_but_true] Still it seems 1*10³ more better than X x X x X x... [/strongly_opiniated_but_true]

Buah. my 2 cents.
I can put what ever I like in my sig. Just as you can, and everyone else can.
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

Scud,

feel free to pm me if you feel like this topic should be opened for discussion.