Brand new Elma community thats growing like wild fire!!!!!

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I was astonished by that answer, and it seems you have fun dealing with all the critics, somewhat eagering to pull us into some neverending discussion. So ok:

Your site sucks, and your forum is this: mongo.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

tijsjoris wrote:Your site sucks, and your forum is this: mongo.
Tell me this: How can my website suck? My website has no lips to suck something with, therefore my site cannot suck.

Also, did you realise that mongo is a type of currency in Egypt (the equivilent of cents) therefore your basically saying that my website is money, so I shall take that as a compliment. Thanks for your kind words tijsjoris.
Pertti
Kuski

Post by Pertti »

haha you are so clever. please, if you want to criticize something, don't just say "omfg it r sux11!!" just say what's wrong with it.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

You know what's wrong with that site then?

It's so dumb.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

tijsjoris wrote:You know what's wrong with that site then?

It's so dumb.
how can my site be dumb? Dumb means someone who cannot speak (a mute). Now, you can look at it one way and see that most websites do not speak, therefore they are all dumb, but then the meaning of the word is no longer an insult, but much more to be a common factor in all websites, dont you think?
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Actually, you are right but, i think he means the other meaning ...

Dumb = Stupid
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

The_BoneLESS wrote:Actually, you are right but, i think he means the other meaning ...

Dumb = Stupid
Stupid is usually a word to describe someone with a lack of intelligence, therefore it also isn't a suitable description for my website, as firstly me website is something not someone, and secondly because websites cant really have a concious intelligence, which means a website cannot be stupid ie. have a low amount of intelligence as this does not apply.
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

SlenderBelly wrote:
The_BoneLESS wrote:Actually, you are right but, i think he means the other meaning ...

Dumb = Stupid
Stupid is usually a word to describe someone with a lack of intelligence, therefore it also isn't a suitable description for my website, as firstly me website is something not someone, and secondly because websites cant really have a concious intelligence, which means a website cannot be stupid ie. have a low amount of intelligence as this does not apply.
if someone implys that a website is stupid, in most cases i guess they would be refering to the idea behind the website, which then will take us to the intelligence of the person behind the idea behind the website... you figure out what i'm really saying here
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

J-sim wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:

Dumb = Stupid
if someone implys that a website is stupid, in most cases i guess they would be refering to the idea behind the website, which then will take us to the intelligence of the person behind the idea behind the website... you figure out what i'm really saying here
hmmm, using my own techniques against me, nice work J-Sim. However: How can the idea behind my website be stupid? The idea is to allow people to interact, communicate and enjoy elma on a forum other that lauta. How is that stupid?
Pertti
Kuski

Post by Pertti »

tijsjoris wrote:You know what's wrong with that site then?

It's so dumb.
actually the people there are dumb, dumb as hell.

not saying i would be any cleverer. :P
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Ok, your site is dumb, because you're dumb, in the meaning of plain stupid.
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

SlenderBelly wrote:
J-sim wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:

Dumb = Stupid
hmmm, using my own techniques against me, nice work J-Sim. However: How can the idea behind my website be stupid? The idea is to allow people to interact, communicate and enjoy elma on a forum other that lauta. How is that stupid?
That would be the stupid part.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

hmm slender why dont you buy the moposite for your 1000000000.. $ and be this: cool
39:37,91
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

8-ball wrote:hmm slender why dont you buy the moposite for your 1000000000.. $ and be this: cool
Because its not worth that much. Its not even worth $1000. Sorry....
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

J-sim wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:
J-sim wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:

Dumb = Stupid
That would be the stupid part.
get over it. Just because you guys are so used to Lauta being the king of elma talk, and now another site is available, doesnt mean you all have to get scared and paranoid about it, im sure lauta will be ruling for some time yet.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Who said theyre gettign scared about it?
Youve explicity stated that your forum is for n00bs, and although there is a place for n00bs here, lauta is for everyone.
Unless Ive got it totally wrong, theres no reason to suggest that we're scared about a new community. Anyway, there are loads of huge elma communities (other than lauta) out there...its nothing to worry about...
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

chux wrote:Who said theyre gettign scared about it?
Youve explicity stated that your forum is for n00bs, and although there is a place for n00bs here, lauta is for everyone.
Unless Ive got it totally wrong, theres no reason to suggest that we're scared about a new community. Anyway, there are loads of huge elma communities (other than lauta) out there...its nothing to worry about...
Well when you guys keep crying about me running it, and bagging it, usually that indicates some insecurities...just like when someone bullies another at school.

Loads of huge elma communities? Links please? I have never seen these other huge communities.......
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

russian communities for example.
Btw, moposite is priceless! :)
And, I still think it's not a nice forum for us, and not even for n00bs, because I've always liked the scene of moposite the best.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

tijsjoris wrote:russian communities for example.
And, I still think it's not a nice forum for us, and not even for n00bs, because I've always liked the scene of moposite the best.
culd i have just one link?
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

SlenderBelly wrote:
:arrow: www.elastomania.ru
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Kopaka wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:
okay I see. do any good kuskis hang around there?
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

the concept of slender's forum is just the same as lauta, but its the users there who make it "stupid". i bet the users there (new to elma) dont find it stupid though, which is what counts i guess.

i dont understand why people just keep complaining and complaining about stupid shit that slender does, i think enough has been said ok. and also, his forum doesn't affect lauta users, so why care?
mcleod
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

bob wrote:i dont understand why people just keep complaining and complaining about stupid shit that slender does, i think enough has been said ok. and also, his forum doesn't affect lauta users, so why care?
because they dont have anything better to do, they have their own insecurities and think its cool to bag me in front of other lauta users.
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

It always makes me laugh to check this thread and see how people keeps going and going and going with the "Slender your forum sucks".
Keep it going, please! Makes my day. :wink:
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

What makes me sad is that n00bs think slender is the guy who does it all for elma, and makes all these levels and stuff. I think you can enjoy the elma scene on moposite and #across much more than on his forum.
Kopaka
39mins club

Post by Kopaka »

SlenderBelly wrote:
Kopaka wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:
okay I see. do any good kuskis hang around there?
Yes.. as, nh, kuper, anpdad and know-how just to name a few.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

dz wrote:It always makes me laugh to check this thread and see how people keeps going and going and going with the "Slender your forum sucks".
if thats what makes your day you really need to get out more....
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

Maybe I could re-phrase it, "makes my moment".
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

It completely makes my day, and I really can't get out anymore because of this. I have to read this every half hour or else I am gonna cry loudly, and that's not preferable. I don't have a life at all, I can assure you of that.

But still, your site is idiotic.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

tijsjoris wrote:your site is idiotic.
I think you are developing a strangley homosexual attachment to my website, and you know you cant have it, so you personify it on these forums to help you deal with the sexual urges you are feeling towards it. Sad Sad Sad....
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

dz wrote:It always makes me laugh to check this thread and see how people keeps going and going and going with the "Slender your forum sucks".
And, I probably shouldnt say this, but its driving a nice traffic flow to it (maybe 20 extra people a day)

So, I thank all you anti-elastomaniac people for helping my site grow even bigger *kisses and hugs all other lauta members, even though they try and push me away....except tisjoris who has homosexual feelings towards either me or my site*
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

SlenderBelly wrote:
8-ball wrote:hmm slender why dont you buy the moposite for your 1000000000.. $ and be this: cool
it doesnt matter how much the moposite is worth, abula started it as a hobby, not a profit making venture, eventhough it is costing him money
hi
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Revolt wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:
it doesnt matter how much the moposite is worth, abula started it as a hobby, not a profit making venture, eventhough it is costing him money
I never said it mattered. I only said that because of the stupid comment that i should buy it for 1000000000$.........
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

SlenderBelly wrote:
And, I probably shouldnt say this, but its driving a nice traffic flow to it (maybe 20 extra people a day)

So, I thank all you anti-elastomaniac people for helping my site grow even bigger *kisses and hugs all other lauta members, even though they try and push me away....except tisjoris who has homosexual feelings towards either me or my site*
I can't imagine you could have misunderstood me. Hmm... or did you?
Because I certainly don't belong to that group.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

dz wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:

I can't imagine you could have misunderstood me. Hmm... or did you?
Because I certainly don't belong to that group.
na, I wasnt talking about you. I was talking about the ones who were bagging me, sorry if putting that under your quote gave you the wrong impresssion.
Kopaka
39mins club

Post by Kopaka »

For gud sake please change the topic name someone.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Kopaka wrote:For gud sake please change the topic name someone.
why? whats wrong with it? Should it be changed to "lets all bag slender because we have nothing else to do?"
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

hehehehe=)))) slenderb youre funny, i like you
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Hehe, I am my secret motivations are unraveled? 8O

Seriously, you're calling me gay, cause your site is gay?
In that WAY, I am not GAY, because I don't like your site nor you.
Kinda pathetic and a weak argument, or maybe not an argument at all, against my expectations from you. :(
I'm not anti-elastomaniac, I'm anti slender, yes.
In fact we're all elasto maniacs, otherwise we wouldn't play this game so much He He =O)

Btw, your site still contains a high level of blödsinn.
teajay
Donator duck

bäjh, bartek you ass.

Post by teajay »

Nope. I am highly insulted by slender and I wanted apologies. :cry:
*sigh* such max idiotic this is =P
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Stop that annoying crap.

How is the site going? Anything new? What's up there? Who reached the 300 posts limit first?
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
DarkSky
Kuski

Re: bäjh, bartek you ass.

Post by DarkSky »

tijsjoris wrote:Nope. I am highly insulted by slender and I wanted apologies. :cry:
*sigh* such max idiotic this is =P
Ohhh, YOUR highly insulted? What about me? Im the one getting all the shit, so consider yourself only mildy insulted in light of what im copping, ok?
abula wrote:
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2004, 02:43 Post subject:
Stop that annoying crap.

How is the site going? Anything new? What's up there? Who reached the 300 posts limit first?
Yeah its going good, traffic is getting higher each day as more people are returning to post, not just get levels. martinkfreeman reached the 300 posts first, but he didnt want the prize, so its still open. I hope with time people will stop giving me shit....
grataz
Beginner kuski

Post by grataz »

aye guyz, stop baggin him, hiz just tryin to run a website goddam, i think ur all juz jealous of im...so plrr :P
Im not who u fink i am!!
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

grataz wrote:aye guyz, stop baggin him, hiz just tryin to run a website goddam, i think ur all juz jealous of im...so plrr :P
finally someone sticking up for me......thanks 'grataz' :lol:
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Ok, I maybe must say that it has nice colours, green is calming. I use green on lauta too. :)
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

tijsjoris wrote:Ok, I maybe must say that it has nice colours, green is calming. I use green on lauta too. :)
thank you for being a fanatical supporter of my website :D
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Yeah, I am max enthousiast about that superb beginnersite. :)
jw
Kuski
Team: raam65

Post by jw »

ok, just for the reccord:

i would be to lazy to run a website and/ or a forum, slender isn't

maybe people people think slender wants attention, ok, i (and many others) like to get attention too

maybe people think slender wants to be famous, what intelligent person thinks slender or someone will be famous by running an elma-related site?

maybe people think slender wants to be famous in this scene. by reaction this negative you just make people want to know more about him and his site

maybe people are afraid his forum will be the leading (english language) forum instead of mopolauta, so what? we can change to his forum, like many across-players changed to elma, what's wrong with that if it would be really better?

and yes, i know, i have being childish too, but let's stop it and ruin dz moments, so he won't like lauta that much he does know and maybe will be an operator at slenders site, so lauta needs a knew one, slender can take that place and everybody will be happy (with dz for an exception)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Yeah, that would be very realistic.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

tijsjoris wrote:Yeah, I am max enthousiast about that superb beginnersite. :)
naaw, General Public....not beginnersite ;)