Mine teacher in sch0ol is co0ler than yours!!!

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

hey man that's cool
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
DacBitch
Kuski

Post by DacBitch »

yeah, janne ojanen is a finnish hockey player, i'm almost sure.

and oh yeah, isn't the other teacher supposed to be spelled VLADIMIR?
don't yell at me like your principal if i'm wrong :|
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

yeah,Janne Ojanen is an old veteran player in Finland. Couldn't get place in NHL ,but he's one of the top players in sm-liiga(finnish national) this year he was chosen as the best player of the season or something. He also was chosen to national team for the worldcup and he did quite ok.Before this year he had some below-average seasons..maybe it was 98 when he was at national team before this year.
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Every school has their teachers. It's most fun to share your opinions about the teachers with the students in same school. Usually people get bored if they don't know the teacher eventough you are telling some really funny (at least in your opinion) thing about him / her. Teachers are people that many of your friends know and they also are adults who can get criticized and whined (don't know why but this way our culture and society define it). We spend much time with them and therefore we have so many shared experiences.

I won't start to tell about my old teachers because none of you know about them (well, at least 99% of you not). In two weeks I'll meet many new teachers in the university.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
teajay
Donator duck

Re: Mine teacher in sch0ol is co0ler than yours!!!

Post by teajay »

Haha, cute topic :**
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Teh most interesting thing about teachers is that: In all "useful" (maths, native language, swedish, etc.) have all shit teachers at my school. :D YOu all own me in this topic. :evil:
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I had this maths teacher, god I hated him, we had this mutual interest though, to get as soon possible rid of each other. I didn't make any homework, and he mostly didn't check on it, and we both agreed I would just get a fail grade on my exams.

Through horrible accident, I had to do my end project (some sort of dissertation thing) under the faithful coordination of the math teacher himself (he was the only available on the last before the proposition deadline).

But I had some serious cool teachers though, men with humour and always in for a joke. An old bloke in his 60's which I had classic greek from until the 3rd grade even bought me a few beers last year; funny guy which gave grades for tests in accordance with the people's humour and ability to return verbal attacks. He could be quite harsh on some, but I managed to break the ice very soon, so it was awesome (2nd & 3rd grade I didn't learn too much greek, but my grades were almost all 10/10).

Then we had this teacher who would sometimes just fall silent in the middle of his story. Usually when he was explaining some basic physics, he would suddenly stand still and think. I guess he was just too smart for his job, experiencing the dawn of new exciting theories at that moment, trying to remember them and write them down at the proper time when school time was over. Or maybe he just had some brain distortion which caused him to tilt for a few moments.
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Bart, your teacher was gay.

Our science teacher let us play battlefield in the max awesome computer lab. Better than CS because less "omg u fag"
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)