Lgr_DK Kit or something problems!

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

Wezz
Kuski

Lgr_DK Kit or something problems!

Post by Wezz »

Hey guys, when i make have to use the "Apart pic" program, i have to convert the Image you get from "Mergepic" from Tga to PCX.....When i do this, and use the Apart Pic, it says: "Palette error 0x0C in PCX file: Tmp.pcx".................I really cant figure out, what i have to do, so i hope you can help me :?
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

im more confused than you. Waddaya want? Maybe you changed the palette of a pcx-file
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

No, i didnt, and just for be sure, i deleted all the files and extractet the editor into the directory again, and without modifying ANY of the pictures, i used the Mergepic, then converted to PCX, and tryed Apart-pic again.........But the same thing happened...........I have tried it on 2 different computers and it says the same..............I use Paint Shop Pro 8...
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

I have never been able to create LGR in XP. I don't remember the exact error message, maybe it was the same which you got.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

But i dont understand why you wanna use apart pic?
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

....Because, that if i wanna have a picture as Example brick, and it isnt 8 Bit colour, the Apart Pic will make it to 8 bit........After what i have learned, its the only way to use another picture as example brick............................Maybe its XP, as Abula says......
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

but there 8-bit pcx files EVERYWHERE in the folder.
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

Dunno what you're talking about, I have never ever in my life touched any other progs in that folder than the one which makes the lgr file.
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

exactly that what i want to express. You neednt another file.
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

.......Okay, but how do you for example take another picture in
for example Paint shop pro 8, and save it instead of the image? Cause when i do, a message pops up with the message "This will change the picture to 16 mio. Colors.......So that destroys it........If i create a hole new picture with one of my one pictures, there is the same high and the same "fat", and saves it as for example brick, and runs the make_lgr, and tryes the game, it says "Internal error" or something.....I know its hard to understand what im saying right now........´.. :?
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Post by ville_j »

Well, just open some pcx file from the folder, then paste your own pic to it. That's how I've been doing that. You do know that you can easily resize those original pics, right? Simple as that.
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

........That is exactly what i did in Paint shop pro.....first i copyed the image i wanted, then i pasted it on brick, then it said that it would change to 16 million colors....Dono why!........Maybe its because its version 8.0..........It has to be...!...Seriously
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

.....It was the program who had the problems...........Installed it again, works fine, sorry for the waste of your time hehe........

My fault.....
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

ok. Bt one more thing: LEAVE.......ALL..........THESE......DOTS.....!