Where can i get AloVilt patch just it NO ELMA 1.1 VERSIONS

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

Tm

Where can i get AloVilt patch just it NO ELMA 1.1 VERSIONS

Post by Tm »

can anyone tell me ?
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

Tm

Post by Tm »

every body who didn't know how to do alovolt read this i know.
first open ELMA CONF then enable P1 and open P1 keys then you will see Rotate left, push that button that you want to be the LEFT for exapl: Arrow left. then you will see the Rotate right so push that button that you want and bike volt to right .So then tou will see the SuperVolt and then push that button that tou want and this button do a AloVolt .that's it o there is Break and alias so do it in your own risk .i wish that you understand me . :D
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

rofl :D
39:37,91
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

http://dz.users.daug.net/stuff/alovolt/

There are some alovolt patches I have, I don't know what are their differences. :wink:
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Tm wrote:every body who didn't know how to do alovolt read this i know.
first open ELMA CONF then enable P1 and open P1 keys then you will see Rotate left, push that button that you want to be the LEFT for exapl: Arrow left. then you will see the Rotate right so push that button that you want and bike volt to right .So then tou will see the SuperVolt and then push that button that tou want and this button do a AloVolt .that's it o there is Break and alias so do it in your own risk .i wish that you understand me . :D

Well you were searching for elam 1.2 and there you onyl have to do this: press alo button when configuring, no pressing left or right while confiurating, just thought ide mention that.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Tm

Post by Tm »

JUSKI
i konow but i want to tell this becouse not everybody konow this so.....

TT 52.54.00
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

hehe konow