new elma film (internals)!

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

zelter
39mins club

new elma film (internals)!

Post by zelter »

hi... I made a nice video about driving elma!! in fact of there will be other parts I only took internal levs..
what do You think about it?? should there be more parts??
download on elmasite.com or use this link
http://www.elmasite.com/attachment,attachmentid-1.htm

thanxz
TT: 40.5x.xx
[EA]
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

cool, but its kinda the same like that other elma video called "kuski life"...
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
zelter
39mins club

Post by zelter »

don't know that vid... where to find???
[EA]
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

zelter
39mins club

Post by zelter »

but mine is better.... just good moves in both (maybe better in kuski life) but nicer music and story in mine!!! even more funny..
[EA]
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

sorry but i don't really think yours is better, was quite bored while watching it, worse recs and worse music imo and no cool real-life part :?

btw. also made a movie like that some time ago with just bounces, maybe i'll upload it somewhere...
zelter
39mins club

Post by zelter »

it depends on point of view.... as i wrote: maybe kuski life replays are better... but the style suxx!!! and why should I have a real life part??? completly sensless cause it wasn't planed and I didn't made it to copy kuskis life!!!
btw @ kinghias... most of these styles you never drove :wink: so don't say they suck!
[EA]
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

omg ever heard of constuctive criticism?

i think both vids are cool, it just depends on which one you saw first... i like kuski life a lot more but maybe it would be the other way around if i had watched zelter`s first....
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

i find it hard to believe that you didn't copy kuski life, but oh well..
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
psy
pappamopo

Post by psy »

Videos like kuski life and this are good promotion if viewed by hardcore players not familiar with elma. As for actual elma players, theyre max boringa.
They need more than just some moposite recs in avi.
sorey, no solutions today
I used to believe in many things, all of it! Now, I believe only in dynamite.
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

zelter wrote:btw @ kinghias... most of these styles you never drove :wink:
are you sure? not that difficult tricks except serpents bounce imo
zelter
39mins club

Post by zelter »

why its hard to believe that I didn't copy kuski life??? they are soo diffrent... As psy said it's always hard to impress the hardcore playaz cause they expect something new krank styled in a new video!! all these drivers with TT under 41 know every style I choose... but what should I do????

@ kinghias - internals are boring :? .... sure
[EA]
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

zelter wrote:all these drivers with TT under 41 know every style I choose... but what should I do????
haeh? all drivers under 41? everyone knows these styles... what you should've done? hmm, dunno, maybe not bragging with own mediocre recs but taking really good ones like it was done in kuski life

no offense, just my opinion, at least i think this movie is really lame compared to previous ones...
zelter wrote: @ kinghias - internals are boring :? .... sure
yes indeed they are (at least for some people :P ), which doesn't mean i don't play em btw
zelter
39mins club

Post by zelter »

a film with the pro recs would be nothing special.... so I would say the pro recs are more known in the scene than mine :roll:
kuski life got a lot pro rec's but fukcing lgrs and low quaility real life part! the music depends on taste of everyone...
so why do you think the music sux kinghias?? in my opinion it matches to that kinda film
[EA]
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

aahh, the lgrs, completely forgot em... another point i'd like to criticize about your movie, sry but quite stupid looking ones in there (using just one, better lgr in the whole movie would've fitted better than taking several unknown strange ones)

i didn't say the music sucks, nor that it's bad, i just said it's worse (although i really don't like that kinda music at all) cause i think the one in kuski life does better in creating a special 'atmosphere' fitting to the 'beginner becomes pro'-theme...

so, enough of criticism from my side, have to go to a party now, hope you don't take it too serious :wink:
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Someone should make a movie with all the great external moves...

- Surely some WCup rec
- KC event 2 by dz
- Some other sick recs ...
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Or some max impsy s&l slow motioned rec, taking all sc faster then wr on a internal chain lev.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
zelter
39mins club

Post by zelter »

well kinghias... if you got such a point of view about that film i wanne see your film about bouncin!!! just sitting there and criticizing isn't that cool....
[EA]
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

I actuly think zelter's film was better, but that isn't suck a compliment. I know its much work making theese movies(i think) but i would be megatönt cool to watch a movie that really was edited to make a movie not just a bunch of recs and music.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
zelter
39mins club

Post by zelter »

it took just 2-3 hours to make.... so what is missing??
as I have already mentioned I want to make another movie... maybe about externals and piping!! but the right idea is missing...
[EA]
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Maybe some " Life of a super duper kuski"

You see the guy waking up, right up to the comp, making some sick external bounces, then breakfast, after some mad hoyling recs, then diner, after, some pipe burning skillz, then supper, after some battle perfect recs then go to bed ...

:? :P :D 8O
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

Yearh, great idea, serious, anyone, try to make one like that
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

39 megs aww, this is gonna be a while :?
hi