More then 50 Apples

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

its ez..
[carebox]
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

Would be cool to some !BIG! lvl.. where u start in the middle of the lvl and can go left or right.
Example: If u go left collect 3-apples and touch flower. If u go right collect 3-apples and touch flower..
Like 2 lvls in one :) but u can chose which way u wanna go.. and u don´t have to collect all the apples from the left side and then the right side apples.
Might be hard to make but why not :)
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Xiphias, that's actually pretty easy to do. Just put the start inside a pipe and add a few apples there and they will be taken with both wheels simultaneously. That's like hooked bug three times, ie. you have taken three apples but they count as six.
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

more than 50 apples not possible (i think)
i meant i can add the flower
[carebox]
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

Orcc wrote:Xiphias, that's actually pretty easy to do. Just put the start inside a pipe and add a few apples there and they will be taken with both wheels simultaneously. That's like hooked bug three times, ie. you have taken three apples but they count as six.
this can be made without a pipe too. as far as i remember you just put apples at the placements of both wheels in the start... i haven't done it myself so dont hold me up on this, but its is posible in some way without a pipe!
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

nope. thats not possiblebcs the gab between the front and the backwheel is a ltittle bit bigeer than an apple
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

i mean one apple at one wheel and one apple at the other. i'll test this when i get home -> (if i remember)
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

Well i know about the Pipe/apple bug.... but i just ment that the lvl it self would be at least alot of work. To make such a big lvl
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

For apple bug you don't have to put bike in a pipe just put one wheel at an edge and to wheel will move at start, just wait a min im gonna check.

Yup i was right...

And i ahvent tested but i think mopre then 50 applez give internal error!
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Totti
Kuski

Post by Totti »

j-sim: remember Raider´s lev where you didn´t have to collect all the apples? how did he do it?
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

more than 50 apples will result in unfinishable n00b-levs everywhere in community
Crypt
Kuski

Post by Crypt »

I understand what you say, but some max g00d level makers could also make some max g00d l3v3ls
TT ~ 50:42
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

John wrote:more than 50 apples will result in unfinishable n00b-levs everywhere in community
N00b levels everywhere? that argument is old and pops up everywhere but there is still noob levels everywhere, but you dont see them so often because no one plays them! and noone will start playing them just because they have more then 50 apples!
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Crypt
Kuski

Post by Crypt »

if you dont whanna play n00b levels, one piece of advice. DONT DOWNLOAD THEM!
TT ~ 50:42
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Totti wrote:j-sim: remember Raider´s lev where you didn´t have to collect all the apples? how did he do it?
He made small pipe, about as long as the wheels, just two small polygons to get the wheels closer.
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

What, who still need more than 50 apples?
Xiphias wrote:Would be cool to some !BIG! lvl.. where u start in the middle of the lvl and can go left or right.
Example: If u go left collect 3-apples and touch flower. If u go right collect 3-apples and touch flower.. Might be hard to make but why not :)
Would be cool... like the Adventure/Keys idea. Well I mean the opening of a gate or the completion of a bridge, or something to collect, like a lever, to bring to another place to make something happen. For this you have to import pictures to the game, but I see ville J being good at this kind of things, because... see his Pirate level! 8)
The problem is in this kind of thing is you have to make evidence of the way you have to go, or it will be annoying like gravity apples!

Hmm... just look foward Xiphias' idea possibility... :roll:
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

Kopaka wrote:
Totti wrote:j-sim: remember Raider´s lev where you didn´t have to collect all the apples? how did he do it?
He made small pipe, about as long as the wheels, just two small polygons to get the wheels closer.
Yep that was what i was thinking about in my earlier post, but I geuss I'm wrong about that you don't need a pipe :( I had forgotten how he made it...
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

the only possible advantage of more than 50 apples, would be to have longer pipe levels
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

it would be cool to have smth like an unlimit patch. it patchs your exe and disable every limit like food pics vertexs polygons etc
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

Yeah i agree... but maybe unlimited apples only would make trouble somehow.. so at least 200 apples max or something
ELMA PRO
Banned

Post by ELMA PRO »

then BarTek would make a 'More than 200 Apples' topic.
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

correct. also you can make the speakers explode when you make 10000000000000000000000000 apples o the same place.