elma (the conspiracy theories)

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

onlainari
Kuski

elma (the conspiracy theories)

Post by onlainari »

Well let's start by saying that elma and across should have a common name. And by that I mean,the topic for this text is meant to mean the bike game we all have played for some time. I started from the earlier version action supercross 1.2. Some people even earlier and some later.

For the new players ,elma might look like a game and it can be a game some time ,but sooner or later you are perceiving an addiction. If you don't give your full attention to the game you can avoid the addiction,but if you keep playing it while on the "game-phase" the easier you pay an attention and before you even see it,you are succubed by elma.

Being under its control. every mind controls different meaning,that you can feel good and feel bad. Elma is addicted to you more or less. As it goes to anything you can get bored to a certain drug,maybe it's your body or maybe it's your mind. There are paranormal phenomenas all around you and elma is one of them. So as a warning to ill-informed, elma is not a game and elma is not a rational,normal drug. It's a paranormal phenomena which you are witnessing. But don't go anxious or disturbed,this is not an only one that is affecting you. It's a one of them which existence you can observe. Life is worthless without interests. You are not feeling too important despite I said that,even though you are a friend of elma,the paranormal addiction. It is all up to your mind if it can handle it or not. It's your mind to decide its own values.

Strong minds can avoid elma after already experienced it. There's this question,"why to get out of it?" Every mind has its own öbjectives,so discussing about it here is not proper at this moment. Permanent exit is not possible. Quitting is possible. Then an add to simple people. Cause and effect --> quit --> comeback. A mind that has already experienced the elma after game-phase and has quited will get back soon. Sometimes you may even not notice it. Let's say that if I get demency(the disease) or lost my full memory I still get back,it is said that the part of the brain where my elma memory is(unknown location),is not controllable by your mind. That is one of the reasons elma is called as a paranormal addiction.

The more you witness the elma the more your mind understands your brain. It is possible that the originators of the elma will someday abduct the experienced and give them a full permission. It is hard to estimate as an earth being ,but normal human minds can conceive estimate ~15% of elma. The competent elma users have topped maybe 10% ,but we can't know it here on earth.

to be continued....

related topics: http://www.moposite.com/stuff_articles.php
Last edited by onlainari on 18 Feb 2003, 01:02, edited 1 time in total.
XTC
Kuski

Post by XTC »

For the new players ,elma might look like a game and it can be a game some time ,but sooner or later you are perceiving an addiction. If you don't give your full attention to the game you can avoid the addiction,but if you keep playing it while on the "game-phase" the easier you pay an attention and before you even see it,you are succubed by elma.
hmm.. are you serious, you guys gotta be reaaaal phuQQed up if you really are addicted to this lame game, omg this is so lol. and.. omg. ok. 8O
Im just a pretty boy or whatever you call it.
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

often when i c the elma shortcut icon on my desktop i get a sort of an itch to click it and go play for some time. the itch is really strong and i can rarely stop myself from elmaing. :)
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

god dammit it's just a big game you fuck up
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

BLASPHEMY!! BURN THE WITCH!!!

elma is more than a game.. no game this small and low-quality in graphics could keep me so interrested.. :D
EML
Kuski

Post by EML »

it's not just a game. I think it's boring to play, but i'm obsessed with it. I wouldn't be able to quit without quitting computers in general.

EML - Posessed
-I'm Jesus. Be Jesus like me. Religion is Poison.-

Ultimate Power - EML
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

i tell ya elma shortcuts are your worst enemy. WAY yoo often when ya're just doing nothing, or about to do something like clean or fix computer, you just click the damn shortcut.. i will test now how it will affect when i remove all links to el ma exes from desktop.
i'll get back with results
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

hmm I could add here a thought. I made a folder for shortcuts about three months ago,I placed all shortcuts there except elma.. and of course recycle bin,e-mail,mirc and my computer. It's not that I like elma,but if I have to get into it,it must be close to catch,I can't run to other folder,it's wasting time. Elma is all about the clock. That point of view should be handled asap,but now off to bed
EML
Kuski

Post by EML »

That's why i use win+r and then press enter (elma is latest program in Run)

It's way faster than any mouseclickings.
-I'm Jesus. Be Jesus like me. Religion is Poison.-

Ultimate Power - EML
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

Good or bad winds are blowing. Off-topic is now off topic, and my previous message is gone.
It's higher forces that took over this ,they didn't like my topic as I talked it out. It's clear that elma just used ciph and EML as their agents to go off-topic.
To you elma and your originators: I know that you know,most of the users lapse the ignorant journey anyway, so my soul accepted my mind.
I'm noticed by moderator,originators or both
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i had a thought a while ago to post a topic about having a common name for elma and across. i think action super cross is a perfect name for the early version, since it matches the awesome graphix. elasto mania sounds more advanced, the same way elasto mania is. for me it's like ribot and csybe, two good names describing something which is the same but not exactly the same. so why not "action super cross the elasto mania"? also i used to think that when u play elasto mania u r acrossing, and you are still an acrosser if u only play el ma.

then, onla do u mean el ma is a being? i know it's powerful, or as you say paranormal, or magical, supernatural, or scientifically inexplainable so far.

el ma - on la
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
onlainari
Kuski

reply to ribot

Post by onlainari »

well i'm not sure if being is a right word ,but I feel that it's intelligent,thinking thing.
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

i've often thought why not to start seriously other "online" game and start playing it like we did when we started el ma, but i guess it feels dumb to start all over again.. i mean, it's like 1 year minimum before you can be "good" in el ma. it has just taken over us. it's serious, so simple game and so huge effects (not necessary huge in normal way, but huge in special way)