Met any famous people?

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

onlainari
Kuski

Met any famous people?

Post by onlainari »

Was reading the topic about who elma players you met and then I thought of a topic about if you met any famous people and how they was like. I can start here and try remember if I talked to some 'internationally famous' or 'nationally famous' people.

We were watching hockey in oulu. Brother played in a team with some nhl players there last season, and we ended up drinking beer and partyingz one night in garage bar in oulu. So we did teh beer with Donald Maclean http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/players/p ... atsId=1642 and Mike Ribeiro http://www.nhl.com/lineups/player/8467371.html Don was more like partying and down to earth than Mike. Ribeiro didn't drink that much beer that night either.

Met some blues players and some random hockey players onlyz.

Other than that I don't at least remember anything ;X Seen maybe some dud0rz, I post if I remember something later.
Boomer
39mins club
Team: LOS

Post by Boomer »

When I was in France I saw Fabian Barthez. You know the Manchester United keeper.. Strange that was... :lol:
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i have interviewed some famous ppl, when with a friend was out interviewing anyone on the street.

most famous one is the finnish rock star singer of hanoi rocks. some mike or mika guy. other than that, it r swedish famous ppl, such as programledare of raggadish. also a guy who has been in two docusoaps, and won the one in goa, india. at least he told me who won it, i never watched who won on tv. i also interviewed the singer of swedish band bo kaspers orkester, he talked about how to take down theh swedish king. then another guy who i havent even seen on tv, but my friend has, it is some english guy who is on some swedish show about fixing the home or something, grrr dont even know who it is so forgat it. then, a really sweet gurl, a new swedish pop star, called laleh. i realy like hur. i gave her a compliment and she was really happey, then i asked her does she want make out and she said no and laughed :oops:
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

Well, ive made many famous, but only famous danish ppl :D
Since my dad is playing good Piano, keyboards and organs and all, he is playing to many big events...One event, "Sportshow" which comes each year he were playing 2 years ago, and my mom played there one year ago...So i could be backstage! :D On that way, i met a lot, and i beat ya all,

I sat in Michael Schumacher´s Ferrari! ;)
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
ead
Kuski

Post by ead »

pff. i've jammed with Jimmy Page! .. .. *wakes up* i was having such a nice dream :(
TT: 43:59,45 Riff Raff! Always good for a laugh!
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Pfffff, I bet you never met my dad then!
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

ok so ive meet quite a few musicians and such but ill save that for later

Sir Edmund Hilary, who if you dont know was the first man up mt everest
Russell Crowe, duh!
Sam Neil, another actor
Lucy Lawless, Xena warrior princess
Jonah Lomu, any country with rugby knows him
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

i like wezz's schumacher one and kys nice little list.

umm probabley the most famous ppl ive met are some aussie cricketers :S
hi