"45 Mins Club!"

Look for replays and levels and ask people's times.

Moderator: Moporators

ciph
38mins club

"45 Mins Club!"

Post by ciph »

what's with this "HEy dudez, im sooo happy i finally entered 44mins club!!" or 43 42 41 40........honestly im glad for all of you achieving these total times but those do not exist. there is 39,38,37,36....when you get 3x feel free otherwise SHATEFAK OMGZ. :evil:
TT: 38:51.97 (13th)
EM: 38:39.69 (8th)
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

oh so it's an actual club is it, do you guys meet at the country club in white tie attire and sip Moet, discussing your elasto mania achievement?

get real, 4x is just as legit as 3x, it's just for fun anyway, party pooper
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
ciph
38mins club

Post by ciph »

no, its not for fun, its for recognition.

when ppl drove 42xx then 41xx like 4 years ago or something they didnt do teh "ok lets start this club"....it started first at 39, then eventually people get way too sick and do 38 37 36...so yeah, of course they deserve extra recognition... 8O ....anyways, i dont really give a sh1t its just a pet peeve of mine.

edit: oh yeah, 4x isnt as legit as 3x.......im sure lots of logic went into that!...i guess luther and pexi are equal than ? no offence to px of course :*
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

of course they are equal, Luther is not a better person than pexi, there is no higher value on his life just because of his total time, and hence no right for him to join a 'club' and pexi not. Luther's better TT can still be recognized, by excluding pexi from the 37 minute club, but pexi's achievements, whilst arguably less impressive, equally warrant recognition in their own right.
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

I'm in 49 mins club! \o/

Maybe someday teh 48 mins one...

PS. Why is this topic in Problems section?
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

suar sierra, but it's still lame to write like "45 mins club!!!" in signatur :/ I think atleast
Jonas
Kuski

Post by Jonas »

I don't get this. How can this even be a problem to some people. If someone wants to write "I'm in the 45min club" then let him. It's his goddamn right to write it.

Hallo everybody. My name is Jonas and I am in the 43 min club. Ciph you got a problem with it? If so LOL.
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

People are so damn traitors, I joined 39 mins club three years ago and even today I still haven't left my club, I'm faithful to my club mates!

If you join a club, stay there! 38 might be more appreciated but my club has the coolest people.
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

Am i the only of the 4x ppl that understands what ciph is saying? Damn why the fuck are you so stupid? i really didnt think that higher TT ment lwoer IQ but it seems so :S
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Yeah fack you juxi i am smarter than yuo.

Anyway, I can understand the 'anger' of kip, but don't let it overtake you.
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

i aer nat so serious about lower TT more IQ bat this topic would proove it is, probaly more has to do with age, immature younglings nat accepting they are acculy nat in a special club :S just accept it guys!
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

yes, I'm glad you accepted it a long time ago. I aswell. :P
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

dz wrote:People are so damn traitors, I joined 39 mins club three years ago and even today I still haven't left my club, I'm faithful to my club mates!

If you join a club, stay there! 38 might be more appreciated but my club has the coolest people.
yee, cause i'm there
[carebox]
Jonas
Kuski

Post by Jonas »

LOL Juski. He's so mature since he's not in a club. Just let people do what they want. If someone wants to be in a club let him, it's not your problem. And I'm both pretty old and fairly smart and I don't agree with Juski so. Stop acting like a fool Juski. The lower the TT the smarter. Lalz. Sooooo stupid.
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]
ciph
38mins club

Post by ciph »

sierra wrote:of course they are equal, Luther is not a better person than pexi, there is no higher value on his life just because of his total time, and hence no right for him to join a 'club' and pexi not.
see that right there sierra....thats you being an immature little kid.....honestly....im not talking about someones life value, im talking about totaltime and 39mins club, dont be a dork man.......

Jonas wrote:If someone wants to write "I'm in the 45min club" then let him. It's his goddamn right to write it.
sure, he has the right to it.....im not talking about freedom of speech, im talking about reality....and the reality is that 43mins club doesnt exist officially.....if you wanna make a 43mins club and be cool go ahead......

Jonas wrote: If someone wants to be in a club let him.
ok, join whatever club you want, starting with the "People who join non-existant Clubs" club.

dz, mila, yeah, ez best club :)
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
ciph
38mins club

Post by ciph »

zworqy wrote:PS. Why is this topic in Problems section?
cause i had a problem with people saying "43 mins club"
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

i wrote 42 mins club just because i didnt remember the exact total time, it has no connection with my huge demand of attention cause everyone in a total time minute club immediately is becoming a superstar. so get the fak off of my sig.
39:37,91
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

ciph wrote:
Jonas wrote:If someone wants to write "I'm in the 45min club" then let him. It's his goddamn right to write it.
sure, he has the right to it.....im not talking about freedom of speech, im talking about reality....and the reality is that 43mins club doesnt exist officially.....if you wanna make a 43mins club and be cool go ahead......
And 39 mins club exists officially? NAT. Abula just got an idea to give people under 40 mins a new status. There is no 39 mins club, end of story.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Think of it as having your status as your own, that it is something like having made a master degree in the university. There are certain people who just copy this style, without even having done such education.

You don't like it, but what can you do about it? Yell 'em for being a loser but it is just a waste of breath or fingers.
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

zworqy wrote:
ciph wrote:
And 39 mins club exists officially? NAT. Abula just got an idea to give people under 40 mins a new status. There is no 39 mins club, end of story.
And doesnt that make it offical?
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

Juski wrote:
zworqy wrote:
ciph wrote:
And doesnt that make it offical?
No. It doesn't even make it a club.
Terror
Kuski

-.-

Post by Terror »

Hehe

this idea with the clubs are cool, so most people wnated to honor themself for their achievements.

I'm sure most of the club people didn't even know that this "club" should actually be a club.

they saw your 39mins club and thought: "Hey his total time must be like 39:xx:xx, hehe thats a great idea. I also want to show each other my total time by writeing xxmins club in my signiature"

And now the people jumping from club to club -.- the lower min club the better ;) I don't see a problem with these methods showing each other how good you are in playing Elma.

by the way, im in 56minutes club since yesterday ;) /please don't take this personal!
fight with the best,
die like the rest
My Elma Status PageImage
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

I am alone in my club.
Elasto Mania - ez better
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I'm in a club that's not elma-related. It's the club of ugly people. You whane join?
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

tijsjoris wrote:I'm in a club that's not elma-related. It's the club of ugly people. You whane join?
fack no man...i here only ugly ppl join those kinds of clubs:
Jesus wrote:Clubs are for ugly ppl...fackin nubs :evil:
the big man even said it himself so :roll:
Total Time: 38:35,14
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

This is getting off-topic.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ