Getting over killers in Enigma

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

Lepton

Getting over killers in Enigma

Post by Lepton »

I still have great problems with Level 47 "Enigma" and couldn't yet complete it. :( I just don't understand what I have to do to get over the killers-I tried to copy the stile from the replays, but I just don't know how to reproduce it. Once I accidentally made it, but I crashed with my head on the ground instead of landing on the wheels. :evil:
So, what is the trick? Seems to me that it is a combination of appropriate speed, braking at exactly the right moment and turning around at the right moment-any advice how to do it the easiest way? Please keep in mind that I am a noob and starting playing ElMa about six weeks ago. :wink:

Thx in advance,
Lepton
dunedan
Kuski

Post by dunedan »

Hi
The style used in the mopo replay isn't the one you should try if you never had finished the level. You can just drop from the hang above.
Good luck^^
//dun
43 mins
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

Or try to make a low jump over the first killer and land before the other killers.

It's also possible to go down directly at the start, then you don't have to worry about hte killers at all :wink:
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
AusDerReihe
Kuski

Post by AusDerReihe »

i've been trying to go down at the start for ages without luck. anyone got a replay where it's done?
<b>There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who can read binaries, and those who can't.</b>
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Lepton

Post by Lepton »

dunedan wrote:You can just drop from the hang above.
Good luck^^
Already had that idea, but it seemed impossible. Now I've seen how this can be done-but don't think I'll make this... 8O
Or try to make a low jump over the first killer and land before the other killers.
Also tried this, but without success.
It's also possible to go down directly at the start, then you don't have to worry about hte killers at all
I'd never thought this is possible... :o

@The_BoneLESS: Thanks for the replays. :D Now I'll try to do it in one of these ways.
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

easiest is teh jump near to killer and make bounce over it :wink:
Seize the day
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65