Memorable/notable wc5 replays other than winner recs

Look for replays and levels and ask people's times.

Moderator: Moporators

sierra
39mins club

Memorable/notable wc5 replays other than winner recs

Post by sierra »

In years to come, noobs and researchers will most likely only watch winning replays of WC5, much as someone like I would do for WC3.

But any of us who lived through the WC5 experience knows that there are plenty of other cool replays of equal interest that deserve recognition. I'll state ones that I've seen, and others can add.

501 - Luther's replay, see how much he caught up with Karlis

503b - Daemon's rec (fastest time), ramone's fuckup, Jeppe's rec (incredibly clean)

504 - Markku/zeizei making that slesk shortcut

506 - Luther's rec, see how much faster winner time could have been

509 - MP's rec, alternative start

Being away for most of WC i didn't get a chance to view all top20 replay packs, and wasn't even around to discuss them on IRC, so most likely i've missed out some classics
SveinR
Moporator

Re: Memorable/notable wc5 replays other than winner recs

Post by SveinR »

sierra wrote:Being away for most of WC i didn't get a chance to view all top20 replay packs, and wasn't even around to discuss them on IRC, so most likely i've missed out some classics
You can always view them later.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
sierra
39mins club

Re: Memorable/notable wc5 replays other than winner recs

Post by sierra »

SveinR wrote:
sierra wrote:Being away for most of WC i didn't get a chance to view all top20 replay packs, and wasn't even around to discuss them on IRC, so most likely i've missed out some classics
You can always view them later.
Oh for sure. What I meant was, I don't have a complete appreciation of WC5 replays so one of you cunts had better well write down the good ones here.
nony
Kuski

Post by nony »

i really enjoyed mg's replay in wc09 (i think it was the only one done like that). the different thing is that before to last apple, he jumped really nice to get it.
offtopic, i had the same start as mp, and once i even took that first apple like he did. before seeing the replays i actually thought it was the normal style. really! :P
OtorK
37mins club

Post by OtorK »

Zweq's 510 (different style) and mr's lolz 515
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

nony wrote:offtopic, i had the same start as mp, and once i even took that first apple like he did. before seeing the replays i actually thought it was the normal style. really! :P
Me too :P
Total Time: 38:35,14