acrossing dreams

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

ribot
Not banned

acrossing dreams

Post by ribot »

i dreamt about elma this night , quite cool .
it was a world cup , all competitors were assembled in a room , real time competing . it was some special kind of program , sure elasto mania , two players on one computer , and i accidentally exit my program . dunno how , it might even have been cause of the other player , so i asked abula if i could restart el ma or something but he said no : i was out of the cup (lol) . then i asked dezz how he was doing he said pretty good , altho it was someone else (maybe toringe or someone else not so famous newcomer) that had performed best in the cup .

epilogue: lucky for me there were girls in the wcup room , and the room was actually floating on water . then some stuff happened , among other things , we killed the "vildvittror" (some kind of birds mentioned in "ronja rövardotter" a swedish saga). dream ended with the extinction of mankind leaving only me , mr burns (hidden), two other guys , and two girls (one was my girl whom i met in the wcup) .

:arrow: please share your own acrossing dreams
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

probably you are playing too much :oops:

btw. didn't i won that wolrd cup? :D
Dariuz
Kuski

Post by Dariuz »

Oki here's my elma dream

I think it was about 2 weeks ago, I was playing enigma on my pc. It looked exactly the same :!: Then I made WR on it... the time was 18.99. After that, I accidentally quit elma without saving the replay... then I woke up.
Amish
Kuski

Post by Amish »

What a nightmare :)
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

I have shared some dreams at #across ,can't remember them now I think...one dream I remember when I was trying to get over steppes thing to the flower IN REAL LIFE with karlis...we had bikes and we jumped extremely over a pole...we couldn't get and we got hurt all the time when we crashed down the asfalt...I remember I was angry and tried again and again and it kind of hurt always I crashed down,but it was dream so it actually didn't hurt..
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

Dreams can hurt, sometimes.
ciph
38mins club

Re: acrossing dreams

Post by ciph »

ribot wrote:and the room was actually floating on water
now are you sure this was an elma dream or maybe it was an acid trip
TT: 38:51.97 (13th)
EM: 38:39.69 (8th)
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

does it have to be one or the other ?
-
-
ciph
38mins club

well...

Post by ciph »

I suppose not :D
TT: 38:51.97 (13th)
EM: 38:39.69 (8th)
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

your mom is :DDDD
-
-
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

onlain

Post by Karlis »

Onlis, you're a true pervert!
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Hm, again an Elma dream (if you haven't read my interview go to Moposite news).

Sick Mambo (DEN), VITA (RUS) and Tiina (FIN, mr's little sister) came to my home without telling beforehand, started to sing Happy birthday (I was born in February.. for real) and gave one tiny pink shoe that dolls use. Then they left the house and the end.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

I think that interview thing wasn't good for you.... :lol:
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

yep. some unwanted things will come to publicity. turning off lights.. u cheat0r FINistics!
ribot
Not banned

Re: acrossing dreams

Post by ribot »

ribot wrote:i dreamt about elma this night , quite cool .
it was a world cup , all competitors were assembled in a room , real time competing . it was some special kind of program , sure elasto mania , two players on one computer , and i accidentally exit my program . dunno how , it might even have been cause of the other player , so i asked abula if i could restart el ma or something but he said no : i was out of the cup (lol) . then i asked dezz how he was doing he said pretty good , altho it was someone else (maybe toringe or someone else not so famous newcomer) that had performed best in the cup .
analyze:
it's world cup. alovolt patch is out. i quit playing el ma. dezz is not doing so good in wcup. dmd came from nowhere...
-
-
Rigger
Donator duck

Post by Rigger »

Abula wrote:Hm, again an Elma dream (if you haven't read my interview go to Moposite news).

Sick Mambo (DEN), VITA (RUS) and Tiina (FIN, mr's little sister) came to my home without telling beforehand, started to sing Happy birthday (I was born in February.. for real) and gave one tiny pink shoe that dolls use. Then they left the house and the end.
LOOOOOOOL

Edit: Rules -Abula
aka: Rig, Riggy, Rigster, Rigg0r, DanShark, R0gst0r, Rocker and many many others
Laser
Kuski

Post by Laser »

had a dream about elma last night...i made wr in freefall and time was 11:xx. makes me think i'm finally losing it...gotta go out more often 8O
Blimey.
Cloud
38mins club

Post by Cloud »

I had a dream once that I made Zig Zag under 1.00 :roll:
btw. Why TTT's guys are never on IRC?
(*_*) (*_*) (*_~) (~_~) ...zzzZZZzzZZ...
MP
Hat Tricker²

Post by MP »

Just good thing Cloud they arent, trust me
Laser
Kuski

Re: .

Post by Laser »

MP wrote:Just good thing Cloud they arent, trust me
now what tha fuck is that supposed to mean?
Blimey.
Laser
Kuski

Post by Laser »

Cloud wrote:I had a dream once that I made Zig Zag under 1.00 :roll:
well i tried to connect to #across, but had some connection troubles...but that was in XP and now i have 98 again, maybe i should try again.

btw, about my dream: i made the wr with the current wr style but i had just heavily tuned my vsync settings :lol: everything was sooo smooth
Blimey.
GodFather
Kuski

MP=?

Post by GodFather »

MP.... what do u know abut uz? :evil: Some guyz fr()m Tornio Finland? :evil: Doez diz justify me to write shiet abut u??? :evil: WTF HAVE WE EVER DONE TO U?!?!?!? :evil: :evil:
... now back to the t0pic.... I don't really have anything to say 8O never had an acrossing dream
"... And you will now my name is the LORD when I lay my fingaz upon thee"
Cloud
38mins club

Post by Cloud »

Laser wrote:
Cloud wrote:I had a dream once that I made Zig Zag under 1.00 :roll:
well i tried to connect to #across, but had some connection troubles...but that was in XP and now i have 98 again, maybe i should try again.

btw, about my dream: i made the wr with the current wr style but i had just heavily tuned my vsync settings :lol: everything was sooo smooth
Well, if u have mIRC choose to connect on IRCnet and add a new server, IRC Server: rusetti.cc.tut.fi - Port(s): 6660. Try that (I use it) and if u can't get it working www.ircnet.com and use webirc.

Sorry for this offtopicing :?
(*_*) (*_*) (*_~) (~_~) ...zzzZZZzzZZ...
GodFather
Kuski

w00t

Post by GodFather »

Me 'n' Laser will be connected to Irc tomorrow 8) .... See'ya then
GodFather
Kuski

eh....?

Post by GodFather »

this may sound a lil n00bish question but anyway iz teh #across open 24/7? or do i have to wait till some one opens it or sumthing....?
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

It's open all the time, as long as someone's in there (Which is 24/7)
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Kloque
Kuski

Post by Kloque »

I had a weird dream....

I was in #battle on ircnet and battling with dmd, dz, skint, abula, balazs, jeppe, cybe, everyone, and I was doing all these crazy styles and wining all the time, and you guys all said I was cheating, and cybe said it was because I was dreaming I was doing so good, and then you all kicked me out of the contest, but I was still there, then I was THERE, in a big white square room, with white carpet, and white computer desks, and black computers, all playing elma, but with weird graphics, that I don't remember... I was watching and there was a little sign above every computer that said Kloque is dreaming, dont let him play... I was so mad cuz I was so good... then I woke up, and played elma to make sure, and I sucked again :(
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Last night's dream:

I was hoyling 414 and managed to do the 37 pipe and dropped to 42th apple. Panic was coming and tried to get 43 and I did it! Then 44, 45, 46 and 47, what the hell, couldn't believe it. Then some miracle happened and the bike kept on going through the pipe, a few turnings, some gas now and then and the flower! I finished the level 2:12,91!!! Ok, let's save the replay but guess who pressed "Play again" by accident? In five seconds the moniter was outside of the room and the window broken. What a nightmare, doh.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Haha! That sounds horrible.
Seriously, that's something I'd walk around being annoyed by for most of the rest of my life I think. :lol:
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Some of you guys have some pretty damn weird dreams!
Ever think this game may be affecting your health?
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Everything affects to health, not the least when sitting half your live in front of your computer.
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

Hello again.. I saw a dream last night. And I remember it good. Wel..it was about I was playing an internal level "hill legend" that actually looked different,and it was normal in this dream. Until I woke up I realized it was different.. 18.xx was the WR of the lev that time. I hoyled it and got better time than WR and I bragged about it on #across. Then abula tells me "private" that it's not actually wr,next update has a better time on the lev. And then I get to know it is done with superior style (6.xx) I dun remember if abula actually told me the Jokke's 6.xx time but I get to know it. Then I also after that go to lev and look at it and realize the new style... I hoyl it like 10minutes and make 6.xx too. Then after that I just wondered why nobody have realized this style. I have this level quite all in my mind... and I made it what it kinda looks :>.. www.kolumbus.fi/ensiputkitus/hilegend.zip
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

nice dream by the way!
'original' way, I got 13:28 (first finish)
then 'new' way, I got 3:88 (first finish) - New Onla Dream WR I think!
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

2.44. I got the WR. :D
KD
Kuski

Post by KD »

OMG i got 2:43, me iz having Dream WR Cool :lol: :P
Thinking is not entertainment but an obligation! - Strugatsky bros
GuyB
Donator duck

hehe

Post by GuyB »

OMG i got 2:42, me iz having Dream WR Cool :lol: :P

if you made 6.XX in your dream.. then you must suck at
höyling-dreaming-elma-playing-something-doing- lol

sorry for being off-topic :teeth:
GuyB[rdk]
Danish elma and across-site. Home of the OLDSCHOOL contest AND Hibernatus´ old ACROSSLEVELS
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Oh I wouldn't say that's off-topic. We steered the topic in that direction, why not continue the same way? 8)
oizo
Kuski

Post by oizo »

haha.. once I dreamed that I played Loop-de-Loop, first I was trapped in the Loop and couldnt get out and the escape button didnt work so I drove for like an hour in the loop and it was freaky.. impossible to get out!
then I died, and got an idea on a new style.. I started to bounce over the Loop in the beginning and just drove to flower.. very slesk :D
oizo
Kuski

Post by oizo »

I got dream WR with 2.39 !!!!!
I will hoyl it now :)
this was fun
oizo
Kuski

Post by oizo »

2,35 !
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Oh for god's sake! :lol:
GuyB
Donator duck

Post by GuyB »

onlainari wrote:Hello again.. I saw a dream last night. And I remember it good. Wel..it was about I was playing an internal level "hill legend" that actually looked different,and it was normal in this dream. Until I woke up I realized it was different.. 18.xx was the WR of the lev that time. I hoyled it and got better time than WR and I bragged about it on #across. Then abula tells me "private" that it's not actually wr,next update has a better time on the lev. And then I get to know it is done with superior style (6.xx) I dun remember if abula actually told me the Jokke's 6.xx time but I get to know it. Then I also after that go to lev and look at it and realize the new style... I hoyl it like 10minutes and make 6.xx too. Then after that I just wondered why nobody have realized this style. I have this level quite all in my mind... and I made it what it kinda looks :>.. www.kolumbus.fi/ensiputkitus/hilegend.zip
chuckles wrote:nice dream by the way!
'original' way, I got 13:28 (first finish)
then 'new' way, I got 3:88 (first finish) - New Onla Dream WR I think
MagnusB wrote:2.44. I got the WR.
KD wrote:OMG i got 2:43, me iz having Dream WR Cool
GuyB wrote:OMG i got 2:42, me iz having Dream WR Cool
oizo wrote:I got dream WR with 2.39 !!!!!
I will hoyl it now .... and later wrote 2,35 !
These sentences show just what we love about the game.. The simplicity, and the competition .. we have fun, compete and THAT´S IT ... the way it should be..

ahh, how I love the scene 8)

MagnusB´s article about the very same topic

GuyB[rdk][/url]
Danish elma and across-site. Home of the OLDSCHOOL contest AND Hibernatus´ old ACROSSLEVELS
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

yeh quys started to beat each others times hehe=)

hpppy new year!!!
Doddddy
Kuski

Post by Doddddy »

I don't have any elma dreams. Oh, maby I will soon, or maby I don't remember them but it would be so cool to have one. By the way, I think that some of you guys are exagerating, don't U think?
Reliance upon others is weakness for the strong, but strength for the weak.
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

wel I saw a dream once again hmm...a part of it at least...I was reading that "what is your favorite style in elma" thread before I went to bed and maybe that's why I had elma dreams once again... well...I just remember I made a double brutalvolt...that's it... I still remember the bike spinned twice around on one brutal... I remember smth that the keyboard wasn't normal...it was a bit more like a real moped I controlled but I remember it was elma bike on computer screen that did 2 volts...
Doddddy
Kuski

Post by Doddddy »

I really did that jump. But it takes lot of speed. Cool though. Download the lev and the rec form here http://groups.msn.com/juni/Documents/El ... owJump.rar
Doddddy
Kuski

Post by Doddddy »

I made that kinda jump once. I's cool. Two turns in air. It needs lot of speed though. http://groups.msn.com/juni/Documents/El ... owJump.rar
Doddddy
Kuski

Post by Doddddy »

I made that kinda jump for real. It needs lot of speed. http://groups.msn.com/juni/Documents/El ... owJump.rar
Doddddy
Kuski

Post by Doddddy »

Every time I submited that message it said Message faild to send or something like that. That's why it's three times there, sorry. The button sais edit/delete, but I can't find out how to delete. :cry:
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

I dreamt that I made 19:18 on enigma the other night. I used a new cool superstyle.. let me tell you. After the turn where you usually are going over the killers (well.. more usual is to die I think) I just jumped to the island, and from that I made a fat bounce (I remember it worrying me a bit cause bounce was kinda buggy) all the way to flower. Well.. I know that there is stuff in the way for this kinda bounce.. but in my dream it wasnt.. no that much anyway... Wonder if this is an omen... meaning I will get 19:18... OMG I think about Elma way too much.. and Enigma OMG I talk about it too much... I´ll try to quit boring you with it.
Well.. only good thing with thinking as much about elma as I do atm is that I am not as obsessed with sex and that can be (I am sure many of ya know) very frustating.
Elasto Mania - ez better