Person Above Me

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Person Above Me

Post by 8-ball »

DON'T POST MORE THAN ONCE PER DAY HERE TO PREVENT FLOOD & LOCKING OF THIS PRECIOUS BOARD GAME.

To participate, in your post describe the person that has just posted before you. Like I was describing ribot, I'd post "The person above me is very smart, at the same time ignorant of the forum rules which led to his ban. He lives in an imaginary land of Miranda. He has a nice blog."
3 sentences would be OK... Next one has to describe me. Also, try not to describe the same person too often.
39:37,91
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

8-ball is ex-MK ex-Nice guy (:P) a bit cocky but still coel =)
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

bartek is such funny guy, his swf's rule, sometimes too offensive
[carebox]
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

mila is the a super programmer and got some great internal skillz especially in Turnaround. He usually speaks to his mind and usually measures what he says.

He's a veteran and i'm quite sure he's in love with Bart :wink:
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

BoneLess has some nice times, he loves raven and he keeps level rewiew topic alive
Seize the day
Jake
Kuski

Post by Jake »

raven was trying to be clever by joining in #battle as a WonMC.
also he was trying to be super noob but did nat success with it.

[02:31:52] * RavenTAH (ravenLS@a84-230-72-186.elisa-laajakaista.fi) has left #battle
[02:37:15] * WonMC (ravenLS@a84-230-72-186.elisa-laajakaista.fi) has joined #battle

[02:44:31] * WonMC (ravenLS@a84-230-72-186.elisa-laajakaista.fi) has left #battle
[02:44:40] * RavenTAH (ravenLS@a84-230-72-186.elisa-laajakaista.fi) has joined #battle

[02:46:08] <RavenTAH> anything happened when i was gone?

[02:47:57] * WonMC (54e648ba@webchat.xs4all.nl) has joined #battle

[02:48:11] <WonMC> 19.42
[02:49:11] <RavenTAH> what ar u doing wonmc?

and you all know rest how he was trying to convince us that he was not WonMC etc...

ohh and he made also unofficial wr to steep corner but axxu was this = Better.
<MACHINE[]> Zrex is graded ULTIMATE-NOLIFER |8==o~~|
700 battle wins Club - Proud member of TLR - Proud member of #coffee

Reached 10M points in ranks and decided to quit so
Zrex is now known as Jake.
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

zrex is becoming good at pipes
though i still beat him yesterday
he drinks coffee
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Sierra

Post by niN »

I don't know sierra but I have great respect for him. As far as i know he is a great kuski
//niN
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

the person above me apparently is a swede and his nickname can be read from both sides, zomg. he obviously plays elma.
Tm
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Tm »

Person above me posted in this topic 2 times already.He is great levmaker, nat bad in internals.He lives above me too (Latvia).I think his topics are most interesting from non-elma topics. :wink:
dorTrus
Kuski

Post by dorTrus »

I know Tm is the best lithuanian elmer, he has to cut some 15 seconds to enter the 39club 8) Everyday we see his new int times :)
Mary-Jane Racers
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
TT 47:5x:xx / OLP TT 29:0x:xx
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

I don't know absolutely anything else about dorTrus except that he posts at lauta and his avatar is funny.
Jazka
38mins club

Post by Jazka »

I know that dz is a moporator and he has played elma for a long time... He was the first one to get TT under 40 and that happened over three years ago!
TT: 38.59.35 (20.)
Avg TT: 39.56.193 (12.)
Dariuz
Kuski

Post by Dariuz »

jazka made it possible to finish serpents tale under 1 min with a very clever hang before the last apple
Flyrre
Kuski

Post by Flyrre »

I know Dariuz is some insane Flat tracker with plenty of good times.
[GF] ;)
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Flyrre is swedish dude who comes once in a while to lauta, was one of the first swedes to do good time with the new twin peaks-style, and helped me to explain how the dame trick was done back then =)
nice guy the little we talked
skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

John is max coal dude, since he owns at my levels and has actually played them. The only swede that seems to be able to keep Luther at bay, and by far, one of the best kuskis in the world. And I don't think I've ever seen him write anything negative ever in #across, so obviously a nice guy (or so it seems at least).
Last edited by skint0r on 20 Oct 2005, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
axxu
Moporator

Post by axxu »

Skint0r is the maker of cool battlebot, and he dislikes sifli. He has nice blog and elma site. He watches alot movies, eats nalle porridge and makes nice levels. Also he is max hissig :*
.:. TT 37:59:77 | Member of team AC .:.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Axxu is a relative new guy to our scene, nevertheless quite mach more skilled than the majority of us. He sometimes can be very annoying, when he feels superior to people. He scored some cool WR's, but I guess he could take some more with 'little' work. He lost to MP in the recent world cup, though it was VERY close. He's a good second, maybe just a first and a half. =)
Axxu has an annoying habbit to misspell you're as ur and you as u and some other things too. Also axxu is pale, and has a long neck. But that last fact is based only on the view of his photos on the elma meetings, where the photos were a bit stupid. At the meetings he ruled the battles, only being beaten with ease by MP in the beer battle. Not a drinker, not yet, just look at his age.
ead
Kuski

Post by ead »

tijsjoris has neat haircut ;) he has played and been around for quite a while i geuss, and he went under 45 not so long ago, but can drive nice times because he has 40:xx on what the heck :) maintains +45 WRs, plays guitar, has a nice site, and seems like a nice intelligent dude to me :)
TT: 43:59,45 Riff Raff! Always good for a laugh!
infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by infected »

ead is in team EB, he has a nice TT, dunno more about this guy =)
Boomer
39mins club

Post by Boomer »

stANGer/infected lives in Gothenburg, Sweden. He has some sick skills in Elma. He can drive sick times in almost no time at all.

infected has been in different teams, ja, LOS, COS and maybe some more. In table #193 he got one WR in FlatTrack, 15.20. He is the one, I've been talking to most in the elma scene. Nice guy =)
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Boomer is swedish. I think Boomer was involved in some pipe cup a while ago?? If so that is ownage. I don't really understand what it means "to boom" but Boomer pretty much does it a lot.
teajay
Donator duck

cool guy

Post by teajay »

Sierra is another relatively new guy to the scene, even newer than axxu. He first joined our network around the end of april last year, with some spectacular internal craze. He managed to get his total down from 9 hours to 40 minutes within 11 months. He started off with what some thought as a bit ridiculous thing; hoyling a WR style to beat his old time. Surprisingly enough he succeeded quite fast on ramp frenzy, and since then he has been amazing us with rapid improvements. He joined MK pretty soon and had a good time with the other members. Sadly he left the team also pretty quick, seduced by another team GF. Unfortunately things got mixed up, and now sierra has been forced to play the role of outsider elma player. He created some stupid ignorant topics on this forum, and made up his own team, with same level of stupidity. At this time, sierra is in the phase of elma pause, but he will eventually grow back into it, like most of us.
Sierra has been very involved in the community since he joined it a year and a half ago, and still, besides his elma pause, is very involved. You can find him on IRC daily, always ready for discussions. What is fascinating about this guy is that he lived at the tip of the boot of arabia, but recently moved out to London, England for studies.
There's even a lot more to tell about sierra, whose real name is Alex Rowell, but I just should give a brief description, and try not to be more elaborate than this.
jonsi
Kuski

Post by jonsi »

tijsjoris is a dutch and has very much to say (som many psosts!!) he is also pretty good TT, also pretty young 16 years.
So I think of him as a nice and friendly kuski who likes to post
Nothing anymore....
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

i have no idea who jonsi is, seen him around the sites a few times, cant remember talking to him in irc or so, but he seems nice though :)

has a fine tt, but again i dont know how long he's been playin ..

just read at kgallery that he started in may 03 so hasnt played that long yet..
Proud Member Of RDK
Ismo
39mins club

Post by Ismo »

petsen is dane and petsen is also called betsy. petsen is tall and he likes girls. I think petsen is 21y old. I'm not sure. petsen's tt is around 40. petsen have been in many danish elma meetings.

I remember talking him in irc and he's max nice guy.
[00:21:58] (@cyre) ismo taas juonu liikaa omenamehuu
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Ismo is one of those not so well known Finnish players eventhough he is in the very top, currently 41th in the total time list and in addition improving all the time. The biggest reason must be that he isn't having a big mount in the public areas such as Mopolauta or #across. He has been playing for long time.. since 1998 according to Kuski gallery. I don't remember seeing him much in external areas, but at least in WCup5 he lost to me.

I've met him once and talk quite a lot everyday at IRC with him so I pretty much know him, at least compared to other people in Elma community. He just started studying in Tampere technics university (or something), but not satisfied with the studies and will change the program. His main passion must be football, at least he is talking about it quite often. Playing himself in pretty high level and also watching games in TV.

Ps. btw this topic rocks. Always nice to give/get nice words for/from people.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

Everyone already knows everything about Abula 8)
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
niN
Kuski

ZworQy

Post by niN »

ZworQy is a nice man. he is a male and i believe that he is 18 years old or something like that. He is a skilled elma player and hate pipes. He has also got a good lev pack. As fare as I know he doesn't battle much.
//niN
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

niN seems to always check lauta an hour before me, he was last person to have written in this topic also yesterday when I checked but I skipped talking about him caus he is rather new guy to lauta atleast so I don't know much about him, except he have made a nice level pack ;)
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

kopaka is so max, he helps out everyone when he can, did awesome job of making some elma clothing and helped nz elma site with there logo, i understand he stills does logo's on request, he is awesome with lego, and rides a moped. max always nice to talk to :P i love teh kopaka
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

Hmm I guess, Ky has an extraordinary nickname, he's always posting awesome jokes in the humour topic, wonder where he's getting them from. He's got a respectable score in click clock cluck thread and a high overall post count. He lives in the land of kiwis <3 Maybe he has played elma a couple times too, not sure.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

8ball has a funny way, he is not much older than me, and he was the best 14 year old guy when he was 14 i think... grml, achievement stealer :P
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Lukazz. This guy seemed a one-timer guy when he joined, but once again it was another one who just didn't want to go away. Lukazz is pronounced as in the german way, and he's from Austria, so there is some kind of logic behind this. Lukazz is lately trying to get more involved in the lauta forum, but was firstly seen at the german elma site and forum.

I don't really know much about Lukazz, he's jealous on 8ball, makes some lousy jokes, beats me apparently, and likes, oh yeah, Laugenbrezeln. Or was that Rez?
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

bartek, don't likes luther and plays since a long time, i don't know much about him, he has a TT and i think he don't plays internals at the moment, bartek has téh funniest avatar in mopolauta, he shared luther's bounce back wr replay and luther got mad after that :lol:
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

Bartek is SNUSboy as all swedes, and he enjoys taking gay pics.
He's also contributed alot to the community through, articles, drawings, flash animations, music, ect
Bartek allthough he's been creative in many ways, he wasn't at the time he choose his nick, as his nick is also his real name.
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

Thana, :) Makes some sometimes decent, sometimes annoying battle levels *cough* grass plz 10x *cough*. Remember him making a nice time in Enduro :) Bright and nice guy, haeh.
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

8ball thought that i cheat in battles, he is making nice levels and he have cartman in his avatar
Seize the day
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Off-topic:
zworqy wrote:Everyone already knows everything about Abula 8)
Quite a disappointment to get such a comment after writing a long one myself.

I think I'm deserved to get a new one!

Raven [TAH]:
Young (15) guy from Joensuu, Finland (met mr) who is always asking for meetings. He is very good in battles and also been improving the total time quite rapidly. The Raven is the future! To bad he didn't get the Steep Corner WR but maybe this way more people know and will remember his time than if it was such a normal WR on the table.

He is, or was, bragging about cigs, beers and nowadays with his new gf.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Abula, abula, abula...

Mainly one of the most important guys in the elma scene. He keeps moposite alive along with px by updating the records and other stuffs. He's a super statistics fan and always makes more... There was a comic strip staring him as the bad guy. He has a pretty tight total time (40:52,58 for what i know) and everybody in the elma scene have great respect for him. He likes to take photos of stop signs and other kind of signs and sometimes gets half-naked with other guys :wink:

He really is the master
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
infected
Kuski

Post by infected »

BoneLESS is in HHIT, wich is a canadian team with some really skilled people. BoneLESS is a really nice pie eater, he got a nice total time and always compete in contest were he also get in a good position
jonsi
Kuski

Post by jonsi »

infected as already stated before, but i remebmer him as stANGer, my former team mate. i remeber when i had better tt than him. He can do good times even when drunk. he made 45+ wr when he had tt 48 and was drunk on hill legend if idont remember it all wrong. nice guy. likes strange mushrooms
Nothing anymore....
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

jonsi is my LaMe team mate, to bad I don't talk with him more than I do, he should really go more to irc. But he is ofcourse very skilled external kuski, otherwise wouldn't be in LaMe, right. ;)
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

kopaka is or was obsessed with Upside Down. i think he beat me in at least one WC event too. i've never been able to reach a private consensus on his skills, he has the superficial appearance of a noob due to the fairly sucky internal times, but then at other times he appears skilled with the occasional nice battle time or external. maybe i'm just imagining those though. i sense a fair amount of hostility towards me from him, in fact you could almost say he is quite an innovator in the underground anti-sierra society which also includes (amongst others) 8ball, ciph, juble, jsim and most recently tijsjoris. nevertheless i would hope that if ever the opportunity came for an irl meet he would be cool enough to drop the crying and whining and we could have fun gaying etc
Napoleon
Kuski

Post by Napoleon »

Sierra is another relatively new guy to the scene, even newer than axxu. He first joined our network around the end of april last year, with some spectacular internal craze. He managed to get his total down from 9 hours to 40 minutes within 11 months. He started off with what some thought as a bit ridiculous thing; hoyling a WR style to beat his old time. Surprisingly enough he succeeded quite fast on ramp frenzy, and since then he has been amazing us with rapid improvements. He joined MK pretty soon and had a good time with the other members. Sadly he left the team also pretty quick, seduced by another team GF. Unfortunately things got mixed up, and now sierra has been forced to play the role of outsider elma player. He created some stupid ignorant topics on this forum, and made up his own team, with same level of stupidity. At this time, sierra is in the phase of elma pause, but he will eventually grow back into it, like most of us.
Sierra has been very involved in the community since he joined it a year and a half ago, and still, besides his elma pause, is very involved. You can find him on IRC daily, always ready for discussions. What is fascinating about this guy is that he lived at the tip of the boot of arabia, but recently moved out to London, England for studies.
There's even a lot more to tell about sierra, whose real name is Alex Rowell, but I just should give a brief description, and try not to be more elaborate than this.

right from my heart
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

Napoleon is a lazy ass who also likes to swim around quacking about. He's a nice duck in IRC, likes joining IRL meetings, maybe playing Elma now and then. Kvak.
Jazka
38mins club

Post by Jazka »

8-ball is some 15-year-old elma player from Latvian... He started playing year 2002 and his TT is now 42.3x.xx. He has done some levels which are downloadable in his own elma site. He had one level in WCup 5, and he placed 18. in that event...
TT: 38.59.35 (20.)
Avg TT: 39.56.193 (12.)
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

jazka, is since april in this forum and made really nice times (and styles) he has a TT about 40:30 now and that's raelly good for the short time he plays. he says he will quit when he is under 40 but i hope he won't
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

Lukazz is a very nice man! he helps out as much as he can and likes to battle. He has a good TT on 42 mins and lives in austria. He is 14 years old and plays the guitar one of my bestest friends!
he is very skilled and found a great style on hill legend which gave him a great time!