Golden Apple Awards 2005

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

- Internalist: Tor
- Externalist: Luther
- Battler: Markku
- Rookie: prodigy (if hes a rookie)
- WR - tor's AH
- Style - jazka serps
- Replay - luther's wcup 504 rec
- Designer - CMc, devan
- Contribution - Sveinr
- Achievement - 36 tt by tor
- Site - lol

Edit: oops, just read sveinr's last post
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

Personal

Post by Luther »

Team
-FM: Where would we be without them?
-AC: Axxu and fellow mates show us all what dedication is about =)
-MAN: Consistent team with no weak spots what so ever, just a bunch of nice-guys who show their talent over and over again.

Internalist
- TorInge: For an unbelivable precision in gameplay and a pure dominance now that zweq has been gone.
- Karlis: Perhaps the most respected kuski ever, and also one of the few that still keep taking wr:s and amaze the scene with mind blowing times.
- Axxu: During 2005, he has finally proven what we all suspected, even before he self did; his place in the top10 and his here-to-stay on the prestigious WR-table.
- Ramone: Also one of the most old school kuskis around that still takes wr:s - obviously. And every time he does so, we're all reminded of him. "Ah, yes, ramone..."
- John: Obviously

Externalist
- MP: For the reason I think he is the best external kuski the scene has ever had.
- The OooO: Interesting kuski with a broad variety of tricks in his pocket. Surprises maybe not only me.
- Bartek: Never does bad when he plays, though perhaps not as active as some would've liked. *wink wink*
- Axxu: No reason. ;D

Battler
(amazing dudes)
- Axxu: No need to explain why
- Markku: No need to explain why
- John: No need to explain why

Rookie
Sierra: It looks like the days of pure noobing is at an end for this, now full fledged Pro player and scene entertainer.
Jaytea: Showed some insane höyling skills in Wcup, which made me doubt if Sierra really was more skilled after all ;)

WR
- Enduro: For the same reason as I acknowledged it last year. Best WR.
- Warm up: We do still have 53 wr:s to choose among.
- Ramp Frenzy: OK!?
- Loop-de-loop: Welcome to Russia and please do bow for the virtue of Disciplinated höyling.

Multi WR
Since I don't have the slightest idea of what's good or not, I'll have to pass this one.

Style
- Jokke Hill legend: Some say better late than ever, and look what it did to the WR-table!
- Milagros Curvaceous: Obviously a strong, if not the absolute strongest, winning candidate. Who thought such a radical thing still could happen to those poor bashed up 54...
- Zweq&Axxu's Apple Harvest: The style. The show-off. The finger.
- Milagros Long Haul: And when you least expected it, The Man with the anti-cheat plan is back at it with a new bounce. Wonderful.

Replay
-Wcup 504 by Luther: Heart rate 300 and buzzing sound in head. And a belief that "MP might still beat it, MP might still beat it, Axxu might have a secret kokkola style, Jeppe might make a come back". Oh boy.
- Wcup 513 by MP: Come on please, that ending isn't even included in "Toringes guide to the kuski". It was supposed to be a Rollercoaster /ignore. /ignore.
- Wcup 515 by Jalli: He stood up for the pressure with impressive marginal and was it a nice replay to watch? Which kuski with at least some form of elma skills can't hinder themselves from smiling when they're enjoying this World Cup masterpiece?
- Enduro by Toringe: Come on, will someone finally get to praise this replay as much as I do? Pure.

Level
- Wc 504 by skint0r: Maybe too long, but oh man! What a ride.
- Wc 512 by MP: The meaning of styles (although didn't play myself until I actually saw the winner replay).

Designer
No comment really, though I'm still fond of Ingsguy's levels.

Contest
-Wcup5: A real success.

Contribution
-Abula: For EVERYTHING.
- Bartek: For movies, dedication, humour, participation and his strong presence in the scene.

Achievement
- Toringe: Under the magical 37tt

Site
To me there's always one option, since I basically only visit one site; Moposite. But I do like Mopocorner as well, although I have no clue of what it's about ¨=)

Done.
Last edited by Luther on 6 Nov 2005, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.
Nekit for president
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

quite kind words from Luther :*

but i think i am not allowed to be a rookie anymore :-I
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
OtorK
37mins club

Post by OtorK »

Fluff wrote:took a look at Legioner and Prodigy's profile in the kuski gallery and they started playing in the middle of 2003 so they cant be nominate for the best rookie award anymore (?)
there is no option for switch 2004 or 2005 as start in kuski gallery, dunno why... :?
Wezz
Kuski

Re: Personal

Post by Wezz »

Internalist

- TorInge: Such an unbelieveable good internalist, broke 37 minutes...

Externalist

- MP: Winning World Cup. He has shown unbelieveable good skill
- The OooO: Surprising kuski, wins a lot of battles, and won a WC event
- AxxU: AxxU came nr. 2 this years World Cup, and he has had a crazy year, hoyling very good times. Just took a lot of ALP records btw ;)

Battler

- Axxu: Amazing Pip0r, Amazing all arounder.
- Markku: This guy is totally amazing aswell. He and Axxu has simply just been amazing. Ill say it as i said about Axxu, Amazing Pip0r, Amazing All Arounder

Level

-WC504 by Skint0r: Everything is just perfect set up

Designer

-CMc: CMc have made 250 + levels this year, and they all has been amazing. He has some kinda way to make 40 top class levels in 10 minutes, and that surprises me. Before this year, noone knowed of him, even though hes been around 4 years, and now he has proved himself great

Contest

-Wcup5: Kept me exited all teh tiem, good levels, good players, simply, good cup

Achievement

- Toringe: under 37 TT

Site

-Moposite: always has been "teh place". nothing more to say, Moposite ;* (Lauta ;* aswell :D)

Last edited by Wezz on 5 Nov 2005, 18:45, edited 2 times in total.
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Wezz wrote:- MP: Winning World Cup three times, this year was third time. He has shown unbelieveable good skill...
I might say you're a little bit optimistic here. You should be aware of it that his status underneath his nick means he hat tricked three events twice, once in WC4 and once in WC5.
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

Oh. Heh sorry, fixes ;)
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

TEAM
- TAP - greatest designer team ever, compiled off all top-notch level designers, great guys and friends, including some decent drivers too.
- FM - Karlis for president, Abula for minister, mr for queen \o/
- ICE - Three words: Tor, In, Ge. The little guys Totti and Jalli own when they wan't too.
INTERNALIST
- Karlis - Warm up? Yes. His WRs are hoyled like ass.
- TorInge - Noo, he wants to take left side of table from Karlis :(
- axxu - some quite unexpected WRs like Steep and Hill were nice.
EXTERNALIST
- kinghias - flooding external times topic
- MP - WC5? Check results.
- axxu - just...few...more...points...:/
BATTLER
- Markku - when in balle mood... no chance.
- John - quite stunning recs made in short time sometimes.
- axxu - mopobattle ownage, phew.
ROOKIE
- jaytea - wow, it's he not his gay love buddy sierra who is skilled here, zomg. Nice WC5 times. I owned him 1 on 1 battling badly tho \o/

WR
- Tor's AH - replay got me stunned.
- Totti's Hair - go Totti, *theme* ICE ICE ICELAND \o/
- axxu's Steep - HAHA RAVEN, YOU GOT PUNK'D!
MULTI WR
- skint0r's - maximumziusest skillz
STYLE
- Jazka's Serpents Tale, dude, such an awesome TT dropper, gotta try it later myself.
REPLAY
- Tor's AH. Sweet goddamnit.
- Jalli's WC515. This guy deserves an extra ball.
- MP's WC513 - haha, I didn't think of that end ;_;

LEVEL
- Masc02, Advanced Hang System by zebra - that was nice and simple and I managed to get all styles except end :/ right and finished 4th \o/
- WC501, Ladies Like by MP - that awesome level really made a nice start for WC5, too bad I got bored near end and didn't send in.
- Masc05, The Analysis Remixed by zebra - I still really play that long, pretty, top-notch playable level from zebra now and then. It has so many techniques and is hoylable, despite it's length of 3 minutes.
DESIGNER
- Juble - his excellent battle levels stand out of the crowd. LOM's and Choco level was absolutely magnificent too :D
- zebra - always making great battle levels and also some packs and contests. Rarely makes bad levels.
- jp - great battle levels.
CONTEST
- Master Cup by TAP - absolutely excellent length, levels and quality without exceptions. Best cup ever. WC5 got me bored, this didn't.

CONTRIBUTION
- zebra - arrange mopobattles and MasterCup and another great yet to come contest from TAP. where does he get time for all that I wonder.
ACHIEVEMENT
- MP's WC5 hat trick.
- Tor's 36 mins TT.
SITE
- MopoCorner - IT'S ALIVE, the best site ever is ALIVE :D

thank's too all buggers nominating me somewhere, wee! ;) I do/did use avg 0.5-3 hours making EACH battle level I released :D good luck to all!
39:37,91
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

Team
- ICE
- FM
- AC
- MAN
- GF

Internalist
- TorInge
- axxu
- John

Externalist
- axxu
- MP
- ANpDaD
- The_OooO
- Zox
- Munkki
-Daemon

Battler
- Markku

Rookie
- Sierra
- Jaytea
- Raven

WR
- Dariuz' Flat Track
- Karlis' Hangman
- TorInge's Quick Round
- Totti's Haircut
- TorInge's Apple Harvest

Multi WR
-

Style
- Axxu and Zweq's Apple Harvest
- Jazka's Serpent's Tale
- Milagros' Curvaceous

Replay
- Luther's WC504
- Jalli's WC515
- Axxu's pipedriving in Steep Corner

Level
-

Designer
- Zebra
- Xhomas

Contest
- WC5

Contribution
- px for WC5
- That guy who made Statsview!?

Achievement
- TorInge 24h TT and TT under 37
- MP, winning WC again

Site
-Moposite
-LOS
Last edited by Crazy on 6 Nov 2005, 08:57, edited 2 times in total.
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

Team
- ICE
- FM

Internalist
- John
- TorInge

Externalist
- Axxu
- John

Battler
- Markku
- Zrex

Rookie
- Tm

WR

Multi WR
-

Style
- Jazka's Serpents Tale

Replay
- Toringe's Apple Harvest

Level
-

Designer
- Rasken
- Juble
- Zebra
- Xhomaz

Contest
-

Contribution
- Zebra for Mopobattle
- px for WC5

Achievement
- Toringe under 37

Site
- Elmasite (better than Moposite if you ask me, too bad nobody asks me)
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Costya
Kuski

Post by Costya »

- Team - ICE, WNO
- Internalist - TorInge, John, Karlis
- Externalist - axxu
- Battler - axxu, Markku
- Rookie - proDigy
- WR - Warm Up by Karlis,
- Style - Zweq's AH
- Level - WC504 by Skint0r, WC509 by cyre
- Designer - Skintor
- Achievement - toringe's 24hTT and his personal TT
- Site - elmaclub.com
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

TEAM
Actually, there were no team things this year. e.g. ICE, as team, did not do so good in wc5; WNO - the same, and seems like only John is quite active now... and the same with FM. I'd go for these ones:
-TAP
-TLR
-MAN

Internalist
-TorInge, we already know the winner, ok?

Externalist
-axxu
-MP

Battler
-John
-Markku
-axxu, these 3 are just too good

Rookie
-Tm
-Jaytea (is he rookie?)

WR
-TorInge's Ramp Frenzy :O
-Karlis' Warm Up
-TorInge's Apple Harvest
-Luther's Headbanger :O
-John's Circuitous

Multi WR
-Current AH wr

Style
-Jazka's Serpents Tale
-Jokke's Hill Legend (i think style should be called "new", cuz it's new for 99% of the scene =) )

Replay
-Luther's Headbanger
-Jalli's WC515
-Luther's WC504

Designer
-Rasken, always veeeeery good battle levels
-jp, same

Contest
-Wcup5 damnit
-Master Cup
-Kon quest probably?
-Daisy Cup?

Achievement
-TorInge, under 37mins TT
-MP, world cup pwnage AGAIN, maybe soon wcup-wins hat-trick with hat-tricks in each world cup? :D

Site
-Moposite
-Mopo Corner
Boomer
39mins club
Team: LOS

Post by Boomer »

Team

- ICE: Many ice-creams in the WR table. Wcup 5 team victory. All of them are so skilled. Members: Cloud, Jalli, Luther, MJXII, Stini, TorInge and Totti.

- MAN: Doing very well in cups and they own in battles. Nice guys. The OooO, Zox and Munkki are the members. I hope I dind't forgot someone :?

- FM: A team which was started long ago (I think). The members in FM are Abula, dz, Karlis, mr and Tisk. The scene wouldn't be the same without them. Came third in World Cup 5.

Internalist

- TorInge: Most WR's at the moment, breaking the 37 minutes limit, 37 TT within 24 hours, WR at FEM 2005. Took some new WR's just recently. I don't know how he can manage all this 8O The best Elma-driver all time in my opinion.

- John: Third best Total time. John is driving amazing times all the time. He drove a lot of WR's this year, for instance Circuitous (22,29) and What The Heck (38,46).

- axxu: Under 39 in Total time. Incredible WR's, Hill Legend (15,19) and Steep Corner (43,09) for instance. I guess we will see more WR's from axxu next year, (and perhaps some new WR's before 2006). His stunt recs are cool. =)

Externalist

- MP: World Cup 5 victory, which was his second World Cup victory. He won three events in a row, as he did in World cup 4. Doing very well in Mastercup with 5 event wins, for example "Amnesia" where he managed the very hard ending style. Of course he managed a Hat Trick in this cup to :wink:

- axxu: Came second in World Cup 5 after a tight battle against MP. axxu won in Mastercup with astonishing 1007 points in total. Five event victories like MP. axxu drove many records in the ALP levels recently, and by that he broke the 22 minutes limit. Amazing! Except ALP's he has some sick times in the JoPi levels (pipelevels from John). Writing about everything axxu manged would take to much time, but I'm sure you can find him in many tables.

- Markku: Best battler ever? I think so. Over 1000 victories in #battle. That was a while ago, so I'm sure has much more by now :wink: Except his ownage in battles, he had all records in the AI levels (internal-look-a-like levels from Xhomaz). Great all-rounder.

Battler

- Markku: Explained above. I have bigger chance to drive a WR than winning against Markku in a battle. :wink: Forgot to mention his victories in Mopobattles. Not sure how many it is but it is quite a lot, if I remember correctly.

- axxu: Always drive sick times. He is also a very good pipedriver. Unfortanely he quite often tell/drive his best time to late. He owns the mopobattles.

- John: Amazing times. In the top notch of all pipedrivers.

Rookie

- Pass.

WR

- Karlis' WR in Warm Up (14,05). He did the impossible. Many thought that 14,07 was the limit.

- TorInge's WR in Ramp Frenzy (51,08). How? 8O Zweq has 52,93.

- TorInge's WR in Enduro (47,60). Simply put, the rec is perfect. So smooth. 8O

Multi WR

- No idea. No experience nor knowledge about Multi WR's.

Style

- Zweq's or axxu's (?) Apple Harvest style. Looks odd to me but it is really fast =) Wonder if it i's faster than WR style though.

- milagros' style in Curvaceous. Coolest style ever. I was amazed when I first saw the rec.

- Jazka's style in Serpents Tale. There wouldn't be so many under one minute without this style.

Replay

- TorInge's replay (1:26,90) in Apple Harvest. What a jaw-dropper 8O Perfect rec.

- wc504 (2:15,90) by Luther. Over 2 seconds faster than MP, He managed to drive so good and keeping that quality all the way through the whole replay. Amazing!

- wc513 (1:23,31) by MP. The style was quite clear to me until I saw his ending style. I was like: "WTF?".. 8O

Level

- Wcup509, Distilled Dreams by cyre. Funniest level in World Cup 5. Cool obstacles, and the lev is very good looking. Perhaps the best level ever.. =)
- MasC07, The Analysis Remixed by zebra. Very, very long level. Many styles possible and the position of the apples was perfect. Though, it's a long level, I didn't get bored one single minute.

- MasC08, Secret Sauce by devan. I didn't enjoy it at first, but when I knew the style it was really fun playing this level. Cool obstacles.

Designer

- Juble. The best battlelev maker I think. I don't know exactly why I love Juble's levels so much. Perhaps it is the playability. A levpack from Juble would be great! =)

- zebra. Making very good levels, both cuplevs and battlelevs. I especially like the Uni levels. Haven't seen a boring level from zebra.

- cyre. Haven't tried many cyre levels but with his "Distilled Dreams", he convinced me that he is one of the best designers.

Contest

- Mastercup. The funniest and best part of my time in the elma scene is no doubt, the time when Matercup was held. What a teamwork and atmosphere we had in LOS. Great levels (it was only one lev which I didn't enjoy), great site and the cup was well organized. Huge thanks to team TAP.

- World Cup 5. To bad we in LOS didn't play so much, as in Mastercup. The World Cup 5 was held in a bad time for me. Had a lot of schoolprojects etc. Although I didn't play so much, I really enjoyed the levels (and recs). :wink:

- EET2. Original contest with levels made by zworqy. Enjoyed playing this levels. Unfourtanely I forgot to send in. :oops: I hope there will be a third Elastomania Elimination Tournament.

Contribution

- zebra. Mastercup (together with the other members in TAP). The resurrection of Mopobattles, battles, programs etc. A very important part of the scene.

- px. Arranging World Cup again. Must take a lot of free time. Well organized.

- Viper_Killerguy: World Cup script. A very cleaver way to submit times in world cup.

Achievement

- TorInge: Breaking the 37 minutes limit, 37 in Total time within 24 hours, unbelievable amount of WR's.

- MP: World Cup 5 victory. He won a world cup for the second time 8O. Quite amazing to me.

- axxu: Under 22 minutes in ALP. Having the most records at the moment.

Site

- Moposite. Although the site is rarely updated it is the site which I visit the most. Hope it will be more updated in the future.

- Mopo Corner. Recently got a new design. Kon Quest is going on, and the site has a very cool guestbook =)

- The Guide to Elastomania Programs by zworqy. Nice site where you can find every program for Elma.

*EDIT*: Since Kestas said LEGIONer and proDigy are veterans, I'll pass my vote in "Rookie".
Last edited by Boomer on 5 Nov 2005, 17:11, edited 2 times in total.
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

Boomer wrote: Rookie

- LEGIONer: Skilled kuski from Belarus. His Total time is: 39:26,70 and that is all I know about him (or her) :wink:

- proDigy: Another skilled kuski. proDigy is from Russia and his Total time is: 39:43,47, according to the records section at moposite.
what the.. these are russian veterans you know.
this nomination is ment to be for the best rookies of this year

EDIT: the one i voted for started elma in 2004 in october.
there werent no 2004 year to choose from at that time..
and whatever, it dont want to continue couse that's a voting thread
Last edited by Kestas on 5 Nov 2005, 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
Boomer
39mins club

Post by Boomer »

Well, according to Kuski Gallery: LEGIONer, proDigy and Tm (the one you voted for) all started in 2003.

"this nomination is ment to be for the best rookies of this year"

Yes, I know. I should have checked this up before I voted. Maybe you should look through your own votes at first, instead of complaining others.

Anyway, my mistake. I'll pass at nominating a Rookie then.
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

here are my personal choices (only one for each category):

- Team: ICE
- Internalist: TorInge
- Externalist: axxu
- Battler: Markku
- Rookie: Tm

- WR: Animal Farm (TorInge)
- Multi WR: Tunnel Terror (TorInge & xp)
- Style: Curvaceous (milagros)
- Replay: 06003090.rec (Zweq)

- Level: AI35.lev (Xhomaz)
- Designer: Xhomaz
- Contest: Wold Cup 5 (px)

- Contribution: px
- Achievement: MP
- Site: Mopo Corner (MP & VilleJ)
ead
Kuski

Post by ead »

team: ICE :\
internalist: tor
externalist: axxu
battler: not in #battle enough to know..
rookie: Tm ;)
WR: tor's ramp frenzy
multi WR: dont watch anything about multiing
style: axxu AH
replay: 54t0r
level: wc504
designer: dunno
contest: wc5 yey
contribution: zebra, start mopobattles again
achievement: tor under 37
Last edited by ead on 5 Nov 2005, 23:15, edited 2 times in total.
TT: 43:59,45 Riff Raff! Always good for a laugh!
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

EDIT: kuski gallery says 2003 because you cant pick 2004 or 2005 as year you started to play.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
Jake
Kuski

Post by Jake »

Team=MAN
every MEN is quite equal,The OooO owning battles quite a lot,also Zox is very skilled :* Munkki rarely battles but he does well with externals and cups

Internalist=John
I know everyone wants Tor to win this one,but John has been cruising down TT also whole time maybe no one just notices it.

Externalist=Jeppe,Luther,axxu
Jeppe....everyone knows what he can do if he wants to.
Luther errh....give him enough time and he´ll do it ;)
axxuboi...makes times quite fast and he got guts to höyl enough to get his times.

Battler=Markku,Jeppe,OooO,John
Markku,Best there is,best there was.I hope he is still best in the future.
Jeppe,well you can see him easily also in the bottom of battle results,why?
he just cruised the lev thru/told time even without testing the lev,does that usually when he is in bad mood or out of coffee.Otherwise he is always on top,amazing recs :*
OooO,he joined in the battle channel few months ago and been ruling it with Markku,first he didn´t do so well but after 1-2 weeks he got the touch and voila,we got one of the best battlers.
John,max all around player,does almost as well as Markku.John is also max pipe driver.

Rookie=Shootah
well he is real rookie and he has been starting to get some skills now,even thou he doesn´t play much.those who doesn´t know who he is...just join #battle or #ranks.

WR=Karlis WU
skip
skip
skip

Level=wc504 by Skintor
perfect lev from perfect lev maker.

Desingner=Skintor,Chazz,jp
if you have played SNTL/Skint levs you know why i voted him.
Chazz and jp...both makes quality battle levs like under 5mins,both have made over 1000 levs and looks like they can´t stop.

Skipping the rest.
<MACHINE[]> Zrex is graded ULTIMATE-NOLIFER |8==o~~|
700 battle wins Club - Proud member of TLR - Proud member of #coffee

Reached 10M points in ranks and decided to quit so
Zrex is now known as Jake.
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

Juski wrote:EDIT: kuski gallery says 2003 because you cant pick 2004 or 2005 as year you started to play.
I fall into that category :(...2004
Total Time: 38:35,14
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

- Team
FM - quite max teamspirit and good players

- Internalist
TorInge - .... u all know why
Karlis - never stops hoyling and achieving wrs
Luther - Lutherization is kinda rox

- Externalist
axxu - is there any levpack he doesnt pwn?

- Battler
Markku - he joins #battle, cruise around and win

- Rookie
Tm - hasnt been long in the scene but has nice internaltimes

- WR
Zweq's Bumpy Journey - Zweq has been holding the wr on bumpy since table #109, current wr since #128 which is next table 100 tables ago...
Karlis' Warm Up - just too sick to not be nominated

- Multi WR
I have no knowledge of these

- Style
axxu's AH - he found it out 99.9% himself - quite "wtf?!"-style
milagros' Curva - impressive style
Jokke's Hill Legend - FM hadn't hoyled it to the limit but they held secret for max long and it's nice to see

- Replay
TorInge's AH - sick

- Level
cant come up with any

- Designer
Chazz - Coal levs for every occasion

- Contest
World Cup 5 - ....

- Contribution
Abula - hosting moposite and keeping the scene together
px - same as above and also hosting world cup

- Achievement
TorInge's 36tt

- Site
moposite - almost only elmasite Ive visited for more than few mins since last GAA or so ;X
Last edited by John on 6 Nov 2005, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

Team: i think there is not much team work right now, maybe frined-work, so best team = teams with best players: ICE, FM, WNO, AC, GF, ..

Internalist: TorInge, Zweq, Karlis, John, Luther

Externalist: MP, axxu

Battler: Markku, John, Zweq, veezay, jaytea, Zrex

Rookie: no idea, it's quite ez to achieve good total now, haven't noticed any rookie in world cup results

WR: Karlis' Warm Up ,TorInge's Ramp Frenzy, AH... and still rulezz WRs from last years - Toringe's Enduro and Luther's Downhill

Multi WR: actually there were maybe 8 new WRs last WR, only one I know about must have been my WR with Capo on curva, .. I think I've also lost turnaround to Juzam(& Zweq), no idea

Style: .. so last year there were these new styles
axxu's AH - no WR driven yet
Zweq's Long Haul (actually I made it first in train lev)
Jokke's Hill Legend - not from this year, only published
Jazka's Serp - WTF, it's 5 secs slower than WR, we can also nominate Karlis' serp zworqy style then:)

Replay: Luther's WC rec, that long one, don't remember the number

Level: no idea, I likes that long one where Luther achieved that victory with kewl rec

Designer: insaneguy

Contest: WCup had nice replays:)

Contribution: no idea, the only thing I know about is domovoi's map prog (such an achievement) and my auto-pcx dumper for videos, I think skint0r is up to something

Achievement: Tor's <36tt and 37.mid tt in 24h with WR, MP's hattrick

Site: no idea, lazy to check them
[carebox]
Chanoo
Kuski

Post by Chanoo »

- Team - AC, MAN
- Internalist - TorInge, axxu, zweq
- Externalist - axxu, Munkki, The OooO, Jeppe
- Battler - Markku, axxu, Zrex, aavv, Jeppe
- Rookie - Raven
- Designer - Thor, yoosef
- Achievement - Tor under 37
- Site - Moposite
CHaNoZG - Best spanish player - Out of The Line - Elma Arena ...
Jonas
Kuski

Post by Jonas »

internalist and externalist: DaemoN
he really rules :)
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]
ciph
38mins club

Post by ciph »

nobody on earth drives 39tt in rookie year, ok back to never playin, byez
TT: 38:51.97 (13th)
EM: 38:39.69 (8th)
-planning retirement
-planning comeback
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

i duno if Tm really started within a year ago but you gota consider all the new ez styles that have come about (serps < 1min for example). 39tt can be achieved without any particularly amazing times
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

i look at it this way, i made 42tt with one lucky wr in less than a year
dz was just getting under 40 (i remember one table before my wr irk made ah style and with that style dz got under 40.30 in the next tt update)
and i'm quite sucky player comparing to slesk guys
now tor has 36.xx, so 39.xx can't be a big achievement these days, no top10 times needed for that
[carebox]
Dynamo
38mins club

Post by Dynamo »

39 TT in a year isnt really that hard...it depends on how much u play...if i played every day of the year for like 2 hours a day id easily get some 39mins but thats just a speculation :lol:
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

a month ago, Kestas TT was 1 hour and 36 minutes. Kestas got 43:0x in one month.
39 TT in a year shouldnt be that hard if you did as Dynamo said
Rasken
Kuski

Post by Rasken »

- Team - MAN (max point collection at WC506)
- Internalist - TorInge, John
- Externalist - Luther, MP, axxu (ez World Cup Domination)
- Battler - axxu, The OooO, jaytea, Zox, Jeppe and Markku
- Rookie - jp (got serious skills, watch at #battle)

- WR - Karlis: Warm Up 14,05 and TorInge: Circuitous 22,51 (driving WR at fem05 was NICE)
- Multi WR - mr & Zweq`s Zig-Zag
- Style - O-bounce (The OooO), Hill Legend (Jokke), Apple Harvest (axxu/Zweq)
- Replay - Luther`s WC504 and 507, TorInge`s Enduro, Zweq`s Apple Harvest and Jalli`s WC515

- Level - MasC09 Enjoying Elma by Zebra and WC504 Mada Mada Dane by skint0r
- Designer - insane guy (always great battle levs) and jp (awesome battle levels last months
and the person with highest production of levs this year)
- Contest - WC5, MasterCup

- Contribution - Zebra (MasterCup and Mopobattles)
- Achievement - TorInge 36tt and 37:39,xx 24h-tt, MP WC5-win
- Site - Mopocorner and LOS level site
Last edited by Rasken on 15 Nov 2005, 12:12, edited 3 times in total.
Member of team LOS TT=40:59:56
ALP TT=26:21:34
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

Wezz stop eating ass you cheesehead. You said that about Kestas month ago, and the month before, and the month before, and the month before, and the month before, and the month before...... Chill.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

just wanna mention one thing, my style at curva was found over a year ago so it should have won last year not this one :lol:
[carebox]
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

8-ball wrote:Wezz stop eating ass you cheesehead. You said that about Kestas month ago, and the month before, and the month before, and the month before, and the month before, and the month before...... Chill.
Said it this time, and said it 2 days ago in feedback section. Hmmmz, is that what u take as teh month before, and teh month before and so on? :X
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

I added one internalist ^
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

Post by Luther »

So did I :p
Nekit for president
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

You guys had some secret talk about this?
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

just to clear things up i had nothing to do with the AH style. i just made the whole package from axxus and johns ideas

edit: rather give credit from styles i really invented, such as what the heck start etc small tricks in half of internals. though all are too old for 2k5 hehe
Xhomaz
Kuski

Post by Xhomaz »

- Team - ICE, HHIT
- Internalist - TorInge, John
- Externalist - axxu, kinghias
- Battler - axxu, Markku
- Rookie - Tm, jp

- WR - TorInge's AH
- Replay - Luther`s WC507

- Level - MasC08 Secret Sauce by Devan
- Designer - jp, jonsta
- Contest - MasterCup

- Contribution - Zebra (MasC, MopoBattles and Battlestatistics)
- Achievement - TorInge 36tt and 37:39,xx 24h-tt
- Site - LOS site
Team LOS website
I'll stop stabbing when you stop screaming
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

team: ICE, WNO
internalist: John
externalist: axxu
battler: Markku
Rookie: Tm
WR: axxu's hill legend
Replay: Luther's headbanger
designer: zebra
contest: master cup
contribution: zebra
achievement: toringe's 24h tt
site: master cup site
danitah
Kuski

Post by danitah »

- Team: ice, fm
- Internalist: toringe, john
- Externalist: axxu
- Battler: zrex, markku
- Rookie: cmc

- WR: karlis (warm up)
- Multi WR: cubein and toringe (pipe)
- Style: dunno
- Replay: dunno

- Level: dunno
- Designer: xhomaz, juski
- Contest: zebra (mopobattles), tijsjoris (mopoking)

- Contribution: dunno
- Achievement: toringe (wrs, multiwrs etc)
- Site: dunno ;/
aavv
Kuski

Post by aavv »

No order

Teams: ICE (wrs+wc), MAN (externals+battles+wc event), FM (longevity+ws), AC (2nd wcup+battles+externals+cups: quite sax to nominate your own team, but i think AC deserves it this year) , TAP (battles+externals+contests)

Internalist: T0r, Luth, John, Karlis, axxu

Externalist: axxu, Markku, ampdad, karesz, inf3rno

Battler: Markku, axxu, jaytea, zrex, jp

Rookie: dunno

WR (i'm assuming new wrs, otherwise zweq's BJ + t0r's enduro + deadnite's 53): T0r RF, T0r AH, axxu HL, Karlis WU, Dariuz FT

Multi: dunno

Style: Kuper's (?) Uphill for sure, biggest internal lev frenzy (also AxxU AH, jazka Serps, jokke HL), a lot of external styles like a few MP's WCup and many battle styles every week

Rec: several Luth's in WC, T0r AH, Luth's HB, mp's in cyre wcup lev, karlis in 501

Contest: MasterCup, WC, haven't checked the new mopocorner one yet

Level: will check later

Designer: jp, jonsta, juble, skint, devan

Contrib: zebra, px, abula, skint (for irc management and scene presence), sveinr for his balance and work

Achiev: T0r, MP, Markku (1000), Chazz (1000), jaytea and jp (hattricks in battle)

site: mopocorner
Last edited by aavv on 8 Nov 2005, 05:07, edited 3 times in total.
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

Team: AC
Internalist: Zweq, John, axxu and t0r
Externalist: axxu
Battler: markku
Rookie: tm (rookie right?)

WR: Haircut by Totti
Multi WR: cubein and toringe (pipe)
Style: new serp style by whats his name
Replay: dont know

Level: fba299.lev by a person of unknown name.
Designer: insguy

Contribution: Abula and SveinR
Achievement: toringe 36tt and loads of wrs
Site: dont use any other than moposite i think
Proud Member Of RDK
Dahle
Kuski

Post by Dahle »

- Team: ICE (World class all the way) and MAN (for battleskills)
- Internalist: t0r, Zweq and John
- Externalist: axxu (cups+battle), markku(battle(victory nr.1000!)), MP (World Cup) and Luther (World Cup)
- Battler: markku, Zrex, axxu
- Rookie: TM, jp

- WR: t0r's AH
- Multi WR: blah, don't know...
- Style: jazka's serpents (just take a look at the serpents top 100 list! So many people improving their tt by 6-7 secs.)
- Replay: Luther's WC504 and WC507, jalli's WC515

- Level: MasCup 08 (Such a great lev from start to finish.)
- Designer: Xhomaz (for AI levs), Rasken (great battlelevs)
- Contest: Master Cup (top class levs)

- Contribution: Abula and SveinR for their work in the elma scene, Zebra (Master Cup and Mopobattles)
- Achievement: t0r's 36 tt and 24 hour tt: 37.xx.xx, MP (World Cup victory)
- Site: The LOS site (A great teamsite, where you find the best external levs.) and Moposite (what would we do without this site?)
The OooO
Kuski

Post by The OooO »

Team:
- dx - bunch of skilled hungaroringian players who all lives in the same town. Does very well in hungaroring cup, had doublewin in last event :)
- TAP - quality levels

Externalist:
- Anpdad, Targenor - both have nice times in many levpacks

Battler:
- terb0, jaytea, zrex, markku, zox, jp

Rookie:
- jp - really skilled player, owns in #battle sometimes(dunno if hes rookie)

Style:
- WC509 start by MP
- munkki (MAN) middle style in WC506 (i wouldnt give all credits to munkki from it, lets say 55% ) :D

Replay:
- MP WC513 - didnt expect such nice time

Level:
- WC506 by chazz
- EET207 by zworgy(?)

Designer:
Rasken, jp, jappe - much good battle levs
chazz - nice cup and battle levels

Contest:
EET2 - too bad i couldnt play the last even coz of army..
WC5

Contribution:
zebra for mopobattles
MP for hattrick
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

The OooO wrote:Level:
- EET207 by zworgy(?)
Yeah, I made that. Thanks BTW 8)
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
zebra
Kuski
Team: TAP

Post by zebra »

- Team - TAP - the best team ever! Other good ones: FM, ICE, MAN
- Internalist - Toringe (no need to explain), axxu (some new wrs lately)
- Externalist - axxu (won MasterCup), MP (won World Cup)
- Battler - axxu, Markku, Jeppe - amazing battle players all of them
- Rookie - Jazka

- WR - TorInge's AH
- Multi WR - Enigma multiWR
- Style - The new serpents tale -style
- Replay - Luther`s WC recs, axxu's pipe rec in steep corner, Jalli's wc515

- Level - zebra's The Analysis, Enjoying elma
- Designer - me (zebra), jonsta, devan, jp, 8-ball, juble, CMc
- Contest - MasterCup

- Contribution - Abula (I think he's 24/7 talking in irc/doing moposite/arranging stuff)
- Achievement - TorInge's tt and 24h-tt
- Site - Moposite (of course), mopocorner
A winner of 4 GAA's (mc2 included), winner of mkup206, and a proud member of team TAP.
Play uni levels: http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/uni.html
Homepage: http://koti.mbnet.fi/zebra/elma.html
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

100th post, reserved for saying hi to zebra

hi zebra
Dynamo
38mins club

Post by Dynamo »

WR - John's Ciruituous, Luth's HB, Luth's Jaws, Tor's Enduro, and maybe Axxu's Steep Corner

Internalist: John or Tor, maybe luther

Externalist: Anpdad (nice AI times) Axxu (amazing ALP TT)

Rookie: Jazka or Tm

Replay: Zweq's Apple Harvest rec, Axxu's Steep Corner pipe, Jalli's WCup pipe rec...

Team: FM, MAN, dunno

Style: Axxu/Zweq's AH, close 2nd would be Jazka serp tale

Multi WR: Axxu's slalom (wowz perfect time)

Battler: dunno really

Level, designer, dunno

Contest: World Cup 5

Accomplishment: Tor's 24 hour TT, Axxu's 21 mins ALP

Site: Mopocorner V3

Contribution: Abula
Last edited by Dynamo on 10 Nov 2005, 13:42, edited 1 time in total.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Dynamo wrote:Rookie: Jazka or Tm...maybe add Dyrox in there too (nice skills)
Are you sure? Dyrox has been here for a couple of years.
Dynamo wrote:Accomplishment: Tor's 1 hour TT, Axxu's 21 mins ALP
I missed this one out. What was his result on the 1h tt?
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

tijsjoris wrote:I missed this one out. What was his result on the 1h tt?
37:39,xx 24h TT(copied from this topic, dunno if correct)
Last edited by Crazy on 10 Nov 2005, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä