Person Above Me

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

niN is swedish. he is new to scene. and he seems pretty misinformed on Hill Legend stylefinders...
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Flyrre
Kuski

Post by Flyrre »

Sierra seems to be checking out this topic atleast twice a day. He also seems to have very much to say about everything. But still, he is a nice guy and very active in the elma scene, which some of us are not ;)
[GF] ;)
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Flyrre..... Flyrre is a swede, and I don't really think I know anything about him. He hints he's not very active in the scene, which I suppose could be a correct assessment. Still, he joined the lauta over 3 years ago, so he's getting old. He likes floorball and chicks \o
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
OtorK
37mins club

Post by OtorK »

SveinR has nice blue eyes, he likes pipes and he changes his socks two times a week on average.
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

Otork have quite good times in internals and he doesn't liek me :wink:
Seize the day
Jazka
38mins club

Post by Jazka »

Raven is quite young player but he has done some very good times. He has at least 5 WC times and in 4 internals he is in top 10! He would like to go to some elma meetings but havent been in any yet becouse of his young age..
TT: 38.59.35 (20.)
Avg TT: 39.56.193 (12.)
ead
Kuski

Post by ead »

Jazka has a very nice TT and discovered how to get under 1 min in serp ez <3 by checking kuski gallery i see his birthday is in november like mine :o hes finnish and i geuss he's a cool guy. seems like it
TT: 43:59,45 Riff Raff! Always good for a laugh!
Jake
Kuski

Post by Jake »

ead is the one who got the best avatar here,salute to ac/dc *bows*
all what i know about him,you can see from his signature =/
<MACHINE[]> Zrex is graded ULTIMATE-NOLIFER |8==o~~|
700 battle wins Club - Proud member of TLR - Proud member of #coffee

Reached 10M points in ranks and decided to quit so
Zrex is now known as Jake.
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

rex aka zrex (irc) is from finnish elma-metropol kokkola, just turned 20 and does some crazy nolif0ring at #ranks being the #1 there.
He likes to battle and does good in pipes even tho he hasnt made HB pipe even once (or mayb has now?).
he is in the 600 battle wins Club, a proud member of TLR and #coffee too, coal guy =)
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

John is a very nice guy and an extremely good player. He's among top2 of pipers, has some very nice WRs and top3 TT in the world. Also, he is maybe the player in history who has improved fastest when being a beginner. Has currently best tiem in mopoco15 :)
Rules | FAQ
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

SveinR wrote:John is a very nice guy and an extremely good player. He's among top2 of pipers, has some very nice WRs and top3 TT in the world. Also, he is maybe the player in history who has improved fastest when being a beginner. Has currently best tiem in mopoco15 :)
and he was first one who get 54 WC times 8)
Seize the day
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

raven is one of those that i thought was a total noob and then he became uber sick. he is still not in major league but definitely in the kinda jsim infected khempejjer sveinr "almost-pros" division (obviously that doesn't include pipes, where SveinR is most definitely a pro)

i dunno how much he hoyls but he's easily capable of 39tt and probably some wrs eventually. i don't think he'll ever be truly l33t but my predictions are often wrong, he may surprise me some day
Fluff
39mins club

Post by Fluff »

Wat to say about Sierra...we were in MK till i left the team, he's a good guy. Too bad he lost faith in his skill, im pretty sure he can drive many sick times and drop his tt much more lower than it is now =)
AC member | Team TT = 37:5x,xx || TT = 39:15.61/ avgTT = 40:09,776 |
updated 12/13/2006 8.23pm
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

BarTeK is definitly a very skilled level designer ( we can see that cause he won many LOM ). He also is a great player by his quite good tt : 39;56;59. Very good externalist by leading the kinglist 35 points over the second guy. BarTeK also wrote some quite good articles about elma and stuff, always interesting to read. He also made some cool flashes like the brutal vold tutorial and Taste of the heaven. He made elma comic strips ( not the funniest but still ).

But everyone has a bad side. BarTeK seems to have an ego slightly over average. He talks shit about some guys he doesn't know too much about just because he doesn't know them... or any other reason. ( for example that shit about Fluff, he's surely the best French guy in the scene and got a 39 tt ( 39:49,51 ... better than BarT for what i know ) which is quite good to me )... or maybe that's al because he's constantly drunk. What do i know, i'm not perfect too...
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

boneLESS is like pretty good palyer. maybe a little overrated since jaytea beat him in wcup and jaytea is max noob. still bonless cand drive good pipes and stuff liek those MP levels wow those recs were goadz. i dunno maybe his skill has peaked since he doesn;t do much neew stuff, well he llwers his internal TT by some seconds now and then,

nice guy at least

he should do nw pipe cup zomfg i wish
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

Boneless started team HHIT and i think KFC as well back in the day. I remember when i first came to the moposite seeing a few canadian's with KFC by there name and i thought that was a funny clan name and since i loved Kentucy fried Chicken i asked boneless if I could join the clan and that's when i first started to be active in moposite was cause of boneless. Him and dynamo keep me motivated to holya sometimes still and im pretty sure boneless surprised everyone with his wcup standing. Like 3 months ago he just started getting into internal lvls and he droped his total time conciderably. Oh and when i saw ur pic boneless i thought that was funny u looked boneless. anyway boneless good guy and if he would update his site soon he'd be a great guy!! anyway word boneless.

ps coo topic
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

memphis didn't notice that sierra wrote about boneless before him, and i know absolutely nothing about him...
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

lukazz seems to have problem with expressing about others with his short replies... haven't seen him do anything outstanding in internals/externals/contests/whatever else... quite active at lauta and scene but a crappy newbie to me whatsoever :roll:
39:37,91
Flyrre
Kuski

Post by Flyrre »

For what I know 8-Ball smokes weed, wet his pants and would like to sleep with his best friends little sister. But I could be wrong.
[GF] ;)
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

According to his signature, Flyrre is my teammate who (unluckily) i dont know at all =)
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

Anpdad is russian, I see him in #battle...quite active lately. I think he had a short break, he obviously has a 38 tt. Had a wr I think?!?...made new uphill style with kuper?!?...Guess he likes vodka to.....thats all I know =)
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Juble is goad levelmaker, both when it comes to "normal" contest levs, cup levs, lom levs and battle levs; he won lom 3 times in a row and won gaa in the designer category. He's Australian.
Rules | FAQ
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

SveinR, is one nice norwegian fellow!

He is always friendly and even is the boss at multiwr site without that affecting his ego :) He's 19.5 years old and lives in the city of Rælingen.

Besides being nice, he has the most lovely hair :) sach whane! Check out kgallery pic :>

:* luv 2 da sveinr
Proud Member Of RDK
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

betsy is a sexy dane :*
when he makes battle levs, he makes them big but theres always a huge shortcut he doesn't know about himself :D
haven't heard him make new times in elma tho :)
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Jappe is a trousers
Jappe is a shorts
Jappe is the devil
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

well personally i think sierra is a dick
i find him very annoying on #across and when he joins with jaytea fucking moronic
however, he is rather good at elma, comes across slightly up himself, but in #across sometimes hits the nail on the head.
across would be less of a place without him, but i can only take so much
o and he smokes bud :p
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Ky. A funny guy from new sheepland. Seems cocky, but is rather shy when coming to girls. That's what he wants us to believe. In secret he's a real casanova. Ky sucks at hoyling. His tt is awful, his humour is incredible. Once there was a faith that noone could post more than Ky in this forum, though recently this has been proven wrong. Ky was the first to travel around the world to live with another kuski. He was the one that supported ramone when he drove 50 mins in a 1h tt contest.

And ky listens to rammstein sometimes. He likes the track Bück Dich, because there's a clear link between himself and the subject of that song.
Dahle
Kuski

Post by Dahle »

I don't know so much about tijsjoris. He has a nick that is quite hard to spell. And he has a great site, with noob internal wr's. He's really good on what the heck. And he's dutch...
infected
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by infected »

Dahle is my lovely teammate from norway. he has a TT of 45.1x.xx. e have been in the elma scene for a while but people dont seem to know so much about him anyway. hes one of the persons i talk must with. he is a good IRL friend with xhomaz too. there aint much more to say about him, this guy rules och där med basta! =)
Jalli
Pipe King

Post by Jalli »

Bartek is almost just like Zlatan Ibrahimovic only he plays elma and not soccer :o
4th position in WC4 (DAMN YOU KARLIS!!!!) PWNED KARLIS IN WC5!!!!TT:39:2x:xx (you've got some playing to do Stini ;) ) When it's all over the question is not who was right. The question is who's left.
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

bartek, well what to say, irl he was the most MAX guy, such cool and down to earth, very easy to talk to and very kind. on #across i find him irritatting sometimes, specially him vs luther or skint0r, although this has calmed down recently thank fuck for that.
could tell you about all the thing bartek has done for elma but im not going to, the elma world would have been very boring and less interesting without bartek, his humour and articles are so max, sometimes i think he tries a little to hard and like most swedes is very concerned about how other people view him, but you cant fault a man for trying and despite some often harsh criticism and people letting him down he always comes back strong and is someone i rather know than not know,
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

Ky.Jelly is a max flooder ;) Thnx to him for posting LOTS of funny posts here at lauta. Also, his jokes in "Humour of the day" topic are the ones that made me laugh most.
Although he havent done any special things in elma, he is still important part of the scene :wink:
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

anp needs better net connection =D
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Zweq is a rather boring guy. He hasn't ever done anything special to our community, except for some wr's and other results in tiny contests. I've heard he höyled a bit for tt once, but I don't believe that.
Zweq has a brother who likes beer. And in the end Zweq is just a traitor, playing w0w all the time.
anpdad
38mins club

Post by anpdad »

tijsjoris is a mongo, also known as Flat Tracker(mongoest nick ever). I used to play his mongo ILP levs which were very irritating but still funny as hell. Also he has mongo unpronouncable name :)
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

anpy just broke 1 post per day rule so fak u aashol

ahem, has kickass ALP times, kickass internal TT, kicks ass in battle, etc. =)
Flyrre
Kuski

Post by Flyrre »

For what I know 8-Ball smokes weed, wet his pants and would like to sleep with his best friends little sister. But I could be wrong.
[GF] ;)
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

I know only that he is swede and he is oldskoal kuski i think...
Seize the day
Dahle
Kuski

Post by Dahle »

When Raven (from Finland) had 45+ tt, he really wanted to join team LOS. Since that time he has joined the 40 or 41 mins club. I know Raven and Xhomaz are best friends, which Xhomaz made quite clear in a LOSsite update a few months ago:P
Raven has a levelsite. I've tried some of the levs named cow. Now Raven is looking for a new team. Raven is a young kuski, and he likes to masturbate a lot. (:lol: )
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

dahle is a really nice guy, he has a worse TT than me that's why i like him so much :P he was for someh weeks in LOS with me, but we didn't talk much. now it seems like he is not very active on irc or battles, but i'm sure he would be a good battler...
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Lukazz seems to be quite active here on mopolauta, with almost 1000 posts, though, I don't feel like I really know anything about him. He must like simpsons, which I just saw an episode of today, for the first time in quite some time.
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

Kopaka...
- has a nickname named after a LEGO(tm) Bionicles(tm) character
- loves 8-ball
- brags about his upside down time
- floods lauta
- has a nice, site, blog and another site and another site
- revived this cool thread
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

8ball has a fucking ugly avatar, I hate it. 8ball recently did something with internals, how ironical. 8ball has the urge to provoke us with abuse or with irritating signatures. I guess he's currently a very annoying teenager, supposedly misunderstood by his parents or just spoilt in his younger years. 8ball is in love with anete.
Dynamo
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by Dynamo »

tijsjoris hasn't changed his avatar in like forever and the girl on it is ugly....he enjoys possessing crappy outdated avatars and somehow pulling off 4000+ posts with it....wow
Total Time: 38:35,14
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

BarTek is a very good level designer, I like his levels a lot.
He is polish and i think he is a dude. He helps out a lot
me for example :lol:
I don't know if he playes elma that much now days or if he makes that many levels. but i know that he was very active in his younger days and participated in chail level projects, level of month contests and stuff like that.
//niN
Jonas
Kuski

Post by Jonas »

I know just as much about nin as I know about....I guess I know more about everything then I know about him :)...He is a swede, probably young and new to the elmascene :P
TT: 43:18:94 Jonas [GF]
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Jonas is the only elmer I know through online elmascene that is from the same county as I am.. he is some 22.02 years old, and studying at uni about something I dont remember, could be biology or chemistry I think tho. uhm he is in team GF
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

John is sick internalist and battler, he is swede and he's team is WNO 8)
Seize the day
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Bartek was like super mongo when he was a fjortis. After that he turned out quite cool, when he stopped doing the general fjortising. nowadays he's busy with keeping the scene alive, trying to get people to meetings and stimulate others to organise them. Lately he found his love through his elma movie about brutalling, i think it has something to do with the end credits, with the links or something. He has cold fingers but a warm heart ;D
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

tijsjoris has long hair if i can remember right, he have max many lauta posts and he is MopoKuski.
Seize the day