The personal questions

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Re: The personal questions

Post by niN »

It can be anything. I very often get bothered by small things that people do actually. The funny thing is, that I can completely hate a person for such a small thing like for example the way they talk, eat etc. There's this one girl I just can't stand and I want her gone forever. I truly dispite her for the little things she do. I hate the way she smiles, talk, I hate that she has a birthmark just right above her lip, I hate how she walks and most of all: I hate that she can't really jump. Whenever she tries to jump her feet will lift her about 10 cm off the ground... A little hitler I am :P

Is there a behaviour you tried to force on yourself? Like for example: When I watched the movie 'Drive' I loved the mystique of the main character and I try to be a little more quiet in my daily life, to kind of copy him.
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

Of course there was but, but nothing special. Rather I do it automatically, without I force myself. I think it happens to anyone. If you spend much time with someone you adore or just simple he/she is interesting for you, you will behave a bit like the given person.

Do/did you bring food from home to the school or you rather buy/bought something in the Buffet?
Lousku: Snajdig, forgive all my subtle and not so subtle hostility towards you in the past. I can't go on harassing anyone who produces sach sweet wisdom.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Free lunch in fin schools. If I'm studying somewhere, I often go theer on useless days just for the free awesome food. 2 years ago I was in a school that got food from Fazer, and the local kitchen was great as well. Always 2-3 delicious free choices and something more fancy if you wanted to pay.

Do you sometimes hope someone would do something to justify punching them?
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

Not really, I really am not the violent type. I do hope some people would get beaten the heck out of them, but not by me.

If you have a license, do you enjoy driving a car? If you don't have, do you think you would?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

I'm just about to start driving for my license. Last week I drove a car (fakking Chrysler 300) for teh first time evar when had to move teh a bit in the yard, it was sick vrooming dat ship for liek 10 meters. So yeah, I think I'll enjoy it.

Fastest you've driven (being passenger does nat count)?
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

I have driven with a speed of 120 km/h or a bit less with father's car (Suzuki)

prefer online shopping? What was the last thing you bought via Internet?
Lousku: Snajdig, forgive all my subtle and not so subtle hostility towards you in the past. I can't go on harassing anyone who produces sach sweet wisdom.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I don't necessarily prefer it, but for certain items it does come in very handy. I would never by things like groceries through the internet though.
Last thing I bought was new mouse (logitech g400), mouse pad (qpad CT large) and a 16gb usb stick. First upgrade equipment-wise for me in many many years. My current keyboard I've had for >10 years now for instance.

Do you value online friendships as much as irl ones?
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

Absolutely not. No way near. But some online friends I value. But my closest irl friends are way above my online pals. To me it is such a huge diffrence between online friends and irl friends.

Would you ever do a 'devils threeway' (two guys one girl)? Think: what would it take for you to do one?
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

I don't think I would like to try it.

How many kids do you want to have?
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

3, 2 girls and one boy. Ellen, Bridgette and _____ (Wife choice likely)

Teh first two are common names in my family, plus i love both of those names.

Do you believe polygamy is a good thing (honest, not some silly answer pls, cbf) - what are your reasons?
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Whatever floats your boat I guess. If everyone involved is cool with it, then by all means carry on.

Do you have any racist/homophobic (and whatever else fits in here) tendencies?
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
umiz
Kuski

Post by umiz »

I have no such tendencies. It's actually one of the worst thing I know. People who can not accept other people. If you have something behind your skull, like I, you know that everyone is equal.

What kind of litterature do you like? Any favourite authour?
[i cruise, i lev, i live]
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

i love fantasy and Sci-fi, starting with Tolkien and Frank Herbert (<3), continuing with J.K. Rowling, Pattrick Rothfuss and ending with Terry Pratchett. I´ve read also some so-called fantasies, like Twilight :-? (just for having conception what is it..) or Paolini´s Eragon (1st part pretty good, but others are crap.)
Also few more uncategorised books.

How many different alcoholic drinks have you ever tried?
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Do you expect someone to have an answer for that? Sure, I've counted them all and the answer is 1234.

Pick a mental illness. You'll have to live with it for 1 month.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Alzheimer. I'd love that right now.

What limb would you sell if you had to?
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

my right hand if very needed

would you like to being outside and do somehting righ now?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Yeah. I just came home and wanted to see if some people did their job (in my mailbox), but they didn't, so I have to wait yet again. My plan was to start cycling yesterday for a whole week with tent and all, but this delay fucked it all up.

What do you think of the dalai lama?
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

people thinks he is some Saint nab or whatever. One person is worse than he, the Hitler Jugend Pope :)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Good question! I'm speechless.

What's your blood type?
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

dunno, I will ask my mother and I will edit this post tomorrow. (sorry for not taking question in my previous post I forgot it)

Any bigger invention in your country?
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

earth isn't flat

your strangest sex place?
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

nowhere.

do you change clothes every day? (i hope pants and socks yes.)
umiz
Kuski

Post by umiz »

No, i use same clothes like one week before cleening. I use same pants mebe 2 days before shower and change... ofc depends on if i train or do sumthing active, but no reason to change clothes so often...

How many cousins do you have?
[i cruise, i lev, i live]
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

10 if I counted them right. Big family on my mother's side.

What's your next goal?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

to get on a university (hardik?)

Next: What was the greatest length of your hair (on head)? how long did you have them?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

About 80-90 cm I guess. I started growing them in spring 2004. Cut it off in january 2011.

Do you have equal facial hair or more like goatee and stuff?
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Here's the only picture I found. It grew freely for about another half a year after that. I don't think I'll grow it past a few centimeters anymore. Too much shampoo needed, that shit gets expensive. =D

Damn, tj was faster. Here's my facial hair currently. Our cat Teppo as a bonus.

Best concert you've been to?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Always a tough question. But for now I'd say the st. matthew's passion on the 7th of april this year, in church. Musically and spiritually a very satisfactory performance.

Your worst concert ever visited?
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

i don't really go to bad concerts. except for a few local bands but i don't really count those. really, can't recall a concert i saw that didn't meet my expectations. even metallica 3 years ago. only the warm up band (Down, with phil anselmo of pantera) wasn't as good as i heard people say it should be.

most embarrassing moment with a girl?
39:37,91
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Kinda odd, was with my ex and we was naked/being super-awesome-sexy-love-fun-times and she starts queefing like crazy. MFW:

super-awesome-sexy-love-fun-times question: What was the biggest embarrassment moment you can think of?
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Haruhi wrote:Kinda odd, was with my ex and we was naked/being super-awesome-sexy-love-fun-times and she starts queefing like crazy.
What's so awkward about that? You're already bumping genitals, why not just laugh and get on with it? :)

Answer to question: Not gonna get very deep into embarrassing memories, but this comes to mind: Brane fart in boring class -> motorboating own arm for mystery reason -> all thought it was genuine flatulence.

Your favorite comedian? Bonus påängs for a video or sach.
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

Hehe, queefing, I never knew there is a word for it :)

To the q: Kinda Dylan Moran is just amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY0A-15JQ8k
Deffinitely one of the best stand-up comedians. And I guess he is my favourite :)

Value the following words from 1 to 5 (1 is lowest) equaly to how much do they mean in your life. Each number can be used only once.
(I would prefer answer by 20+ yo guys (you know, experience and stuff), but not necessarily.)

Alcohol
Computer
Music
Sex
Tasty food
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Bludek wrote:To the q: Kinda Dylan Moran is just amazing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY0A-15JQ8k
Sick, I just days ago found that guy and watched his shows. Funny indeed, kinda similar to Eddie Izzard.

5. Music
4. Computer
3. Sex
2. Tasty food
1. Alcohol

Music helps with nearly everything. Computers are nice for communication and countless other things. Sex is too narrow to be valued higher. Food is very nice, but the contest is tough here. Alcohol I simply don't like.

Foulest thing you've smelled?
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

my fart, dunno why but i like it ( when I am alone )
have you ever imagined that your real friends/family/girlfriend will see what you posting?:))) who knows? :DDDD by accident or somehow... just because sometimes we are talking about heavy things:)
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

I don't post things I really wouldn't want them to see. Wouldn't matter much.

Your guilty pleasure?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Laughing at crying children.

Worst thing you ever did to your girlfriend?
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

I had a girlfriend in sixth grade for a couple of weeks. Prolly the worst thing I did was being a total nab and not understanding whatehfak was a relationship all about.

Do you shake hands a lot (when for example at a party and meeting new people?)
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

yes, every guy i meet who i know or get introduced to

do you shave or trim pubes?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Yes, once in a while I cut them off, because I was interested in the effect and it seems less ugly. Shaving feels to scary though.

Do you know those awkward moments when you run into a conversation with people who just smell bad? What do you do? Have you had any bad/good experiences with putting remarks to those, like "plz consider brushing your teeth/a tongue scraper/taking a shower"?
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

I'm probably usually that person, being a filthy smoker and all. I never face people closely, though. Face away, eyes forward: works just as well for both parties.

Longest time you've slept in one go?
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

Some 20 hours after a few all nighters in a row.

Nastiest injury you ever got?
sleap
Kuski

Post by sleap »

when grinding a tungsten needle needed for welding TIG, i got my finger inbetween the metal and the abrasive wheel:

which then ripped out a part of my fingerskin and made my finger look like this:

it didn't hurt much but it is till numb where now is the scar.

what is the longest time you have not changed your bed sheets?
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

We just changed recently after some 6+ months. :D Still dark grey after washing.

Coolest coincidence you've experienced?
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Very hard to remember coincidences o,o
It's probably when I bumped into an online friend at abi cruise, was cool

What sport are you most passionate about?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Bjenn
35mins club
Team: EF

Post by Bjenn »

Lousku wrote:Coolest coincidence you've experienced?
I have a pretty cool coincidence. A couple of years ago at this big yearly outside partey in my hometown (with big artists and so on) I stood on the town square together with a few friends and another 10k+ people. And this random guy drunk as fuck blunders towards us and says hi. "Just to say hello.." and he shake hands with me. He smells puke but seems nice. He asks where I'm from etc and it comes forward he bought this mopo bike (Rieju Drac RR50 sport edition) som years ago in the very same small home village I'm from. And I said that I sold one mopo of that specific model too. And we keep on talking, I said that the guy I sold to came with his dad on a motorcycle to my home to check the mopobike out and buy it. Yes that's exactly what happened he said! AND LIKE WHATE FUCK THIS ISN'T HAPPENING and then he hugs me, very nice guy smelling puke and all =D
Unbelievable, it's the same guy I sold my bike to, whom comes to me in a crowd of 10k+ ppl and start talking, why did he do that? =D

Yes FinMan? I just wanted to share, why would you lay down a comment like that? Just read and smile or don't read at all, it's that simple.
Last edited by Bjenn on 10 May 2012, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

wtf Bjenn
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

to last question:
ice hockey, it's just in my blood. and snooker, which i like to play myself, too.

would you kill someone who has killed someone you love if you had the chance and noone would find out? if yes, how would you do it?
jblaze
38mins club

Post by jblaze »

yes. killing someone i love would surely cause huge agression towards the dumb one who has done that. long and painful death would please me then i guess. tortures etc :s

do u enjoy seeing other ppl hurt?
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
(Devann) u are the master of your own universe. remember that
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

Absolutely not. I'm feeling ill when I see someone getting hurt. I am not scared of blood or anything either though, I just hate seeing people get hurt.

How strong relationship do you currently have with your parents? Do you fight/argue seriously?
roope
37mins club

Post by roope »

Really good relationship with my dad. Calling each other almost daily and talking about whatever shit. Not so good with mother, she's a bit of a loonie so hard to figure her out.

Do you "secretly" listen to some type of music or songs? Example?
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1