Slender Belly is back

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

tijsjoris wrote:SlenderBelly is my hero, I love him to bits
Why thank you :)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Reminds me of the Iraqi Information Minister Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf. :wink:
Yes, iraq was gonna win the war.

You actually misunderstood my text. It rather sounded like this:
tijsjoris wrote: SlenderBelly is an idiot, I would love to torn him to bits
ColoAvalanche
Kuski

Post by ColoAvalanche »

Don't make a return if you don't play elma and just go on mopolauta to say your back, that's stupid (you're stupid). It's even more stupid to show what stupidities you did and say you were the guy who went crazy and got banned

Stupid idiot
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Well enough with the bashing of Slender Belly here. Not necessary to have 10+ posts after one another saying "you're an idiot, blabla". The fact is, Slender Belly hasn't really done anything bad this time around (except joining again without permission.), and I suspect we did give him quite an amount of shit last time (deservedly though, of course). So stop it now.

Oh, and btw, do edit your posts Slender Belly, instead of posting three in a row over 10 minutes.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

SveinR wrote:Oh, and btw, do edit your posts Slender Belly, instead of posting three in a row over 10 minutes.
will do ;)
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

ColoAvalanche wrote:Don't make a return if you don't play elma and just go on mopolauta to say your back, that's stupid (you're stupid). It's even more stupid to show what stupidities you did and say you were the guy who went crazy and got banned

Stupid idiot
uauhauha.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

Slender Belly wasn't back for long, it seems... thank god :P
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

zworqy wrote:Slender Belly wasn't back for long, it seems... thank god :P
you sure about that :)
ColoAvalanche
Kuski

Post by ColoAvalanche »

ribot wrote:
ColoAvalanche wrote:Don't make a return if you don't play elma and just go on mopolauta to say your back, that's stupid (you're stupid). It's even more stupid to show what stupidities you did and say you were the guy who went crazy and got banned

Stupid idiot
uauhauha.
Omg I loose my cool with these guys :x And if he says he returned, why does he isn't posting in other topics, like replays and times???
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

ColoAvalanche wrote:
ribot wrote:

Stupid idiot
uauhauha.
Omg I loose my cool with these guys :x And if he says he returned, why does he isn't posting in other topics, like replays and times???
because I have been extremely busy with the acquisition of a large forum.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

I'm a little interested (or just want to have a laugh at some sax balle websites) but could you (slender belly) give a few links to your websites/forums whatever.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

So I ask you again "why come back"?
Surely if youre too busy to post in any forum other than this one, then theres no point, other than advertising your other sites, to come back. Ever.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Kopaka wrote:I'm a little interested (or just want to have a laugh at some sax balle websites) but could you (slender belly) give a few links to your websites/forums whatever.
ok, for the record I would like to state I didn't come here to advertise any websites.

One of my main operations is a hosting business: www.bubhost.com
So far, Bub Host has been going extremely well, and generating me money to venture into other things.

I am currently working on: www.elastomaniac.com and turning it into a small elma forum mainly for level downloaders.

A site I wipped up in about one day: www.urinfo.com that is now generating around $10 a day from advertising revenue (not too bad for the effort)

Another forum I am currently working on: www.vglodge.com

I forum I came ever so close to purchasing, but I then changed my mind: www.fedoraforum.org

Right now I am in the process of aquiring a large forum / website with sideline hosting services, however I cannot disclose the link as I have signed an NDA.

I also have a few other sites for your viewing if you wish.

Thanks.

PS. I am also in the process of buying another forum with around 6,000 members, will post link soon if you what it.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

looks like slender be||y is writing only to 'slender be||y is back' topic
[carebox]
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

milagros wrote:looks like slender be||y is writing only to 'slender be||y is back' topic
I have already explained the reason why. However, I plan on being active here soon.
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Well, if you really have done everything you said , and you are only 15 or 16, you're very good...

Hope you won't become very agressive like you did sometime before :wink:
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

The_BoneLESS wrote:Well, if you really have done everything you said , and you are only 15 or 16, you're very good...

Hope you won't become very agressive like you did sometime before :wink:
yeah, for my age I have done some really great things. I have matured a lot since my first appearance on Mopolauta, and I hope people will change their views about me :)

Slender
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

How teh hell you get money to start a big hosting company like that??
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Kopaka wrote:How teh hell you get money to start a big hosting company like that??
started on a small reseller account, then once i got some customers got a friend to do a good design, then got a dedicated server and things just progressed I guess :)
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

asd

Post by Luther »

who teh fack Slenderbelly?

Care NONE about noob websites made by teh anyway

get back to business or keep another motherfucking bragforum company instead

watefak like everybody makes a topic about their personal achievements.. not likely

What you iz is this: n00b
Nekit for president
DarkSky
Kuski

Re: asd

Post by DarkSky »

Luther wrote:who teh fack Slenderbelly?

Care NONE about noob websites made by teh anyway

get back to business or keep another motherfucking bragforum company instead

watefak like everybody makes a topic about their personal achievements.. not likely

What you iz is this: n00b
err.... I didnt start this post as a personal achievements thing, I was asked by members to give out that info. If anyone is the n00b it would be you as you seem to be in some weird MSN talking mode......
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

asd

Post by Luther »

come to #across sometime, and you'll surely recognize the kind of talk I was using.
Nekit for president
SpeaK
Kuski

Post by SpeaK »

Omg didn't know you people copied teh #across language from MSN talk.
Luther you fucking n00b!11 too.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

OMG not allowed teh LOL posts...
Anyway, I'll listen to Slender when he starts playing elma again, but until then it just looks like youre here to brag. Brag or advertise. Or whatever, I dont care.
This is an elma forum...for people who play elma! Its not a hard concept, if you dont play elma, dont visit the forum.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

chux wrote:OMG not allowed teh LOL posts...
Anyway, I'll listen to Slender when he starts playing elma again, but until then it just looks like youre here to brag. Brag or advertise. Or whatever, I dont care.
This is an elma forum...for people who play elma! Its not a hard concept, if you dont play elma, dont visit the forum.
I would like to state that I DO play elasto mania. I never said I didnt, I only said I dont play it as much anymore. How was I here to brag? I never brought up any of my business life when I first posted here, I was asked questions and I answered them, and now I am 'bragging' come on guys ;)

I am actually in the process of doing something really good for the Elma community, more on that later ;)
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

SlenderBelly wrote:I am actually in the process of doing something really good for the Elma community, more on that later ;)
I'm curious, could you say a little more about that
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

The_BoneLESS wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:I am actually in the process of doing something really good for the Elma community, more on that later ;)
I'm curious, could you say a little more about that
Well, I converted elastomaniac.com into an Elma forum, which targets a different audience to Mopolauta. It isnt intended to compete with it. Already has 80+ members in the first 1.5 days of operation. It will be a good way to expand the elma community, and get more people involved in the game.
Napoleon
Kuski

Post by Napoleon »

lol, make them join here instead, this is _teh_ elma forum ;O (~_~)
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Napoleon wrote:lol, make them join here instead, this is _teh_ elma forum ;O (~_~)
umm, i'm not an advertising agency :P
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

SlenderBelly wrote:
Napoleon wrote:lol, make them join here instead, this is _teh_ elma forum ;O (~_~)
ye you arent. you are a bit fucked from teh head, thats what you are :S
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Zweq wrote:
SlenderBelly wrote:
ye you arent. you are a bit fucked from teh head, thats what you are :S
Why? Because im running an elma forum?
Visions
Kuski

Post by Visions »

can´t someone lock this boring thread??....so annoying to see it on top on general section all the time...
I don´t get it.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

Visions wrote:can´t someone lock this boring thread??....so annoying to see it on top on general section all the time...
well, simply ignore it, one thread really shouldn't be annoying you.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

mostly i like players like 'thechad'
never heard about moposite, haven't finished elma yet, doesn't remeber what's first lev name, but he knows he has never made shortcut in headbanger
when i first time played headbanger i knew the shortcut is possible without seeing any replay, anybody else?
[carebox]
Napoleon
Kuski

Post by Napoleon »

i think i saw headbanger shortcut replay before i completed the lev, so yes i knew it was possible ;O
but what does that have to do with this topic ? :?
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

read elastomaniac.com and you find these strange persons there
[carebox]
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

I think it's nice to see a forum where really new players can go without any kind of doubts and just ask any kind of questions what they want, like how to finish this and this level, do that trick etc, without any fear that some people would just come and bash them calling noobs and scare them away.

I saw some threads there and seemed nice alternative for new players, why not veterans too if they just manage to behave.
DarkSky
Kuski

Post by DarkSky »

dz wrote:I think it's nice to see a forum where really new players can go without any kind of doubts and just ask any kind of questions what they want, like how to finish this and this level, do that trick etc, without any fear that some people would just come and bash them calling noobs and scare them away.

I saw some threads there and seemed nice alternative for new players, why not veterans too if they just manage to behave.
Yeah, thats what I was trying to say. Its meant for the general public in particular, but I have no problems with pros signing up too.
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

guess why main elma irc channel's name is #across and not #elma or smth

btw nothing against you bur i still think those posts are made by phantoms
[carebox]