Super Mario Bros lgr + levels!!!

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Re: Super Mario Bros lgr + levels!!!

Post by Polarix »

I gotta give out the final version of this lgr. Contains this lgr + some bowsershit+ edited food/killers + i make levels.
It will get harder to use this lgr when making levels though (Many pics)
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

Ok, now as i am back for real, i can now proseed with this project.

Before leaving the scene, the extended version of this lgr(Contains every picture in the first Super Mario bros game from 1985) was already finished. But the lgr is worthless unless there is levels for it. I discovered a new method to make levels supporting this lgr now, it takes under an hour to make a level now. I will make 4 * 8 levels; 8 worlds, 4 stage/world. Will using the same world-themes as the original game when it comes to what level is where. Like this: W1S1 is that happy theme, W1S2 is underworld, W1S3 is mushroom world, W1S3 is castle etc.

Questions and problems:

*I am not good with creating pictures on a pc, which means the food: The Coin, is shaking a bit. The exit: The star is accepable.
So I could get some help to perfectionate the food.
*Should I make a new topic for this?
*Need a plase to upload it permanent.
Last edited by Polarix on 13 May 2010, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

upload here (never gets deleted): http://bap.comlu.com/uploads.php

and i can fix coin if u want :)

and btw i didnt know u made that lgr, mega nice job!!;D
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

Polarix wrote:Ok, now as i am back for real, i cant now proseed with this project.

Before leaving the scene, the extended version of this lgr(Contains every picture in the first Super Mario bros game from 1985) was already finished. But the lgr is worthless unless there is levels for it. I discovered a new method to make levels supporting this lgr now, it takes under an hour to make a level now. I will make 4 * 8 levels; 8 worlds, 4 stage/world. Will using the same world-themes as the original game when it comes to what level is where. Like this: W1S1 is that happy theme, W1S2 is underworld, W1S3 is mushroom world, W1S3 is castle etc.

Questions and problems:

*I am not good with creating pictures on a pc, which means the food: The Coin, is shaking a bit. The exit: The star is accepable.
So I could get some help to perfectionate the food.
*Should I make a new topic for this?
*Need a plase to upload it permanent.
The super Mario Bros lgr is by far the coolest lgr in Elma history, polarix. As you said. This LGR is worth nothing without a pre-made level and I can only say: The featured levels were awesome!
Why would you leave the scene? I myself haven't played elma for over a month but I don't think I could leave the scene just like that.
If you decide to distance yourself from the scene remember to say hi once in a while though. =)

Xiph (bit drunk) =)
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

nice pic jon :)
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

tenx :D u make awsome pics too :)) btw xiph, i think pola was talking about when he was away from teh scene
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

Polarix wrote:Ok, now as i am back for real, i cant now proseed with this project.
That "I cant now proseed" over there, totaly screwed the whole post. Was suppsoed to be can ofcourse. Sorry.

Yes Jon is correct,
Jon wrote:i think pola was talking about when he was away from teh scene
Atm I am just as active as i were at the time from 50 tt till 45 TT, which means highly active.

It happend that belma crash when this lgr is activated, because its simply is to big.
So what i am going to do is to cut the lgr in 4 pieces:

One for neutral theme
Second for Underworld theme
Third for Castle theme
Fourth for Water theme
Last edited by Polarix on 13 May 2010, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

The LGR is just too cool and the work and devotion is worth sincere congratulations.

Edit: Now maybe let's start new wave, like pipes, up-hills, maybe now trial-riding might be pleasant enough with this LGR.
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

abruzzi wrote:The LGR is just too cool and the work and devotion is worth sincere congratulations.

Edit: Now maybe let's start new wave, like pipes, up-hills, maybe now trial-riding might be pleasant enough with this LGR.
Yes, me and PJ have already spoken over the level-genre Trial over this LGR, and agreed that PJ may make some levels himself. Pipe will be legendary, because we can use those green pipe pictures. Well its not only green, we also have castle and water version of them. But the green pipe system have vertical and horizontal with end-pieces, + the-End-of-level-going-down piece.

Anyway, First world(4 levels) is soon complete and will consist of normal-lev-type. Similar to the first two levels i made the first time.

In second world i will make some trial-like levels. When second World is complete, I will publish it and make own website for it. or maybe we could make the team site of KoN and publish it there.
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

will Bowser throw killers?
:mrhat:
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

Sort of
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

Okay, first world is now 100% complete. I will make a new topic for it and hosting will be at jons site for now. Will probably soon make a table for times in it.
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

I started over again and are making a lot of levels nowadays. But the difference is that i make them like they were in the original game.
I am getting the hang of making them now and are making 2/3 each day. There is a lot of other upgrades as well.