I have decided to Quit Team DrP. I want to join a team.

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Kloque
Kuski

I have decided to Quit Team DrP. I want to join a team.

Post by Kloque »

I havn't been able to keep up with the updating and everything. But I do want to be a member of a team, if anyone is taking tryouts or anything, PLEASE let me know, Thanks.

KLOQUE
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

We'll have you! You were very good to me when I wanted to be in your team, so if it's ok with everyone else you can be in HK if you want? What's your total?
Kloque
Kuski

Cool

Post by Kloque »

I'd like to join HK, MY total sux because I dont play internals very much, I havnt hoyled more than maybe 20 levs. But If I have to I will spend some time on that, OR if you got a tryout lev or anything like that? ok!

Abula:

I said, I'mmm Baaack! I didnt start the party thing, and I lost my posts or something or didnt know where to put em or whatever, I can't remember, I don't wanna piss you off, but your pretty strict around here, It should be at least a little more laid back and fun, not having ppl scared of saying the wrong thing or doing the wrong thing and getting banned, Its kinda dumb.
DacBitch
Kuski

Post by DacBitch »

you got booked. shut your mouth if you dont wanna get red card hihi
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

Ye, I'm not scared; I talk complete crap the whole time and haven't been banned for it! And, Kloque, I know just from your time on that DrP entry level that you're easily good enough for our team. But then again, our team is pretty lame. You're probably too good for us. See www.mozman.com/elma if you don't believe me. Anyway, we're a very active team and I at least want you to be part of it. Moz seems to have taken over the team (he runs the site so he has all the power) so I have to ask him if you can join. I'm on a short holiday, back monday :wink:
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

Abula should ban all of you for a month :twisted:
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
DYW265
Kuski

Post by DYW265 »

ThanaTos wrote:Abula should ban all of you for a month :twisted:
at least
Kloque
Kuski

Post by Kloque »

Have you found anything out yet? How did you know my time on the DrP lev? Incase you have different its 101.xx now, Hope I get in the team, C U L8R
Jeppe
39mins club

Post by Jeppe »

your a fucking annoying ass klåqåkke guy >;S