elmacrime movie

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

davidd
Beginner kuski

elmacrime movie

Post by davidd »

today i put elma crime on my website, because abula asked it yesterday.

you can find it at http://www.david.van.deijk.nl/elma/elmacrime.avi

Grtz DD.
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Great work! Downloading now. :beer:
Dariuz
Kuski

Post by Dariuz »

Nice 8)

I've seen it once about a year ago, then i deleted it,
but now i'm downloading it again :wink:
Harald Hasch
Kuski

Post by Harald Hasch »

I never saw it 8O

downloading....can't wait...
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

ehh, i downloaded it and saw it... to be honest, (sorry) i didn't realy like it :/
didn't really have a point, just 34 mins of weird elma stuff.
although i did like the part where the guy is riding his bike taking apples from the trees, lol
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

OMGOMGOMG IM so excited i cant wait to dl holy shit i can finally dl it!!!

small problem
the dame thing is 375 MB too big :(
-brag
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

i have better things to do with 40 minutes and 400 MB than watching an hungarian movie, thank you.

(nothing against hungaraian)
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
Flyrre
Kuski

Post by Flyrre »

MopoGirl wrote:ehh, i downloaded it and saw it... to be honest, (sorry) i didn't realy like it :/
didn't really have a point, just 34 mins of weird elma stuff.
although i did like the part where the guy is riding his bike taking apples from the trees, lol
Hehe, maybe it aint a movie for girls :wink:
Anyway, I will DL as soon as I get home, I am very excited :twisted:
I really hope those guy's are as sick as I think they are, take it as a complimant :mrgreen:
[GF] ;)
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

agree with dz unless i can get it on file sharing and can resume me downloading then i cant get that biga file on 56K
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

not very fair wke, in case you havent seen it yet....
i willdownloadlatermaybe
FUCKING SPACE
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

Ky, i have downloaded it and it's in my shared k-lite folder, the filename is elmacrime.avi and my username is roni_mark@kazaa, try downloading from me, mmkay.
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

man, that was annoying. i mean, shut up bart, really! :roll: :lol:
davidd
Beginner kuski

Post by davidd »

one mistake i spotted was filming the night scenes at night. If you have no or miserable lighting, you film everything during the day. Making it look dark is a simple filter.

the story line is really stoned. If you like simple stupid humor this is your movie.

Acting: it cleary shows that the actors are really having fun doing the movie, and they smile a little bit to often.

DD.
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

The storyline actually isn't that bad. Seeing this makes me want to make a serious elma movie (I'm not saying that I could've done it).

BarTek: Good analysis, I agree on pretty much all the points.
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Great, I will download it tomorrow! :)

Looking forward to seeing it..
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

i remember seeing the movie some time ago (maby year) and laughing my ass off. but bartek that was really good analysis, really good.
Kloque
Kuski

Post by Kloque »

Bartek you *&%^$$@ lom winner bs movie director bar-hooker.

man, that was annoying. i mean, shut up bart, really! with the :)

it wasnt that serious, don't make me kick ur ass...

This wasnt serious either ;)
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

BarTek wrote:(Since i attend to a Movie & Film education in school i coment this)

*This is basic objective rewiev i give by my knowlegde in film making, its not what i think personal*

========================Good Stuff========================

- Idea: The story that is based on how the game can be addictive is very well done. Most players can relate to it and think of their own situations. And is very important that the film reaches out toward the group it was mented for.

.../xxx/...

========================Bad Stuff========================

- Camera: It's tilting and moving all the time, with the budget and effort they could atleast used a "stative" for some scenes. For example in begging when a guy runs to the dead karlifox the camera runs along with him. No money or time to build a "roller" to slide the camera smoothly, so instead they could just have panorated in some scenes with the camera.
About BarTeks opinion of the idea: How can you say that it is good done is: objective? That´s 100% your personal opinion? You made forms for ppl to fill in and analyzed? Otherwise it is just assumtions, and as far as I know, assumtions can´t be counted as objective information.

About BarTeks opinion about the Camera: How can you say it is objective good with a steady camera? That´s just not true, again, your PERSONAL opinion (Shall I write this in bold red so you don´t missread my words BarTek?). Why should the camera run smooth?

Guess you missed out on the idea with the movie, which you said (objectively, OMG :!: ) reached out to all kuskis.
BarTek wrote:
BarTek wrote:*This is basic objective rewiev i give by my knowlegde in film making, its not what i think personal*
Did you understand that sentence MopoHooker?
Why whine on her when you don´t understand your own words?
Elasto Mania - ez better
sonic_fruit
Kuski

Post by sonic_fruit »

you need to calm down.
Last edited by sonic_fruit on 31 May 2003, 12:26, edited 1 time in total.
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

BarTek wrote:
BarTek wrote:*This is basic objective rewiev i give by my knowlegde in film making, its not what i think personal*
Did you understand that sentence MopoHooker?
first of all, may i compliment you on the "MopoHooker" joke? that was very funny. haha.
second, i put the smilies there so you'd see i was joking. guess you didn't get that.
and finally, what the hell are you talking about? of course it's your personal opinion, it can't be anything other then that if you're trying to review a movie. you're telling YOUR opinion of the good stuff/bad stuuf in the movie.
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

OK, again: It is objective that the camera is not steady.
it is not objective whether it is good or not, or if it should be otherwise... it is not the analyze itself.. but the extreme way it is presented in.
Elasto Mania - ez better
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

exactly mmkay
Ragnar
Kuski

Post by Ragnar »

I thought Movie was great! I comes on the ElmaCD, too!
Vaitork
Kuski

Post by Vaitork »

What about the language 8O ? It's in hungarian, right? Does it have subtitles? Downloading now... just 5% :cry: just 4 more hours..
Not dead yet...
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

Subtitles: yes.

So funny. :D
Elasto Mania - ez better
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

Ky.Jelly wrote:agree with dz unless i can get it on file sharing and can resume me downloading then i cant get that biga file on 56K
did you mean to agree with someone else or did i miss something? :wink:

i've seen the movie two or three times and it's always fun to watch.
stuff like this should definietly be done more.
Flyrre
Kuski

Post by Flyrre »

Watched the movie today and I must say it owned, damned I laughed when Cross get the disk slashed into his forehead :twisted:
[GF] ;)
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

BarTek wrote: Ramone: Yea i know you ramone and i could guess you would post here since you like arguing against me since you think i am bit dictating and want ppl to think what i think. But is your post validated and authorized by any good arguments besides revolting againts the "Way of BarTek"?
By valid and good arguments? Didn´t you read what I wrote. Ihave had many discussions over words such as "objective", and a short and simple definition of the word could be handy, cause obviously we use the word in totally different ways. And surely I can´t stop you from doing that, but since you are the one using it in a, to most ppl, uncommon way, the burden of evidence lies upon you, that is basic rules anyone should know.
Elasto Mania - ez better
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

I just watched the movie, it was pretty good. Story wasn't too bad, and I laughed a couple of places too. Thumbs up! :)
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

BarTek: ok look, all i did was write jokingly "shut up", because your post was all stuck-up. but now this is serious: shut the hell up, honestly, "what i wrote was from what i learned from a proffessor blaablablabla..."
can't you just say "this is what i like in the movie, this is what i didn't" instead of trying to look like you're oh-so-smart?
"I havnt even mentioned the "dramaturgic line" or the establishments of characters and etc". holy shit. shut up.
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

MopoGirl wrote:BarTek: ok look, all i did was write jokingly "shut up", because your post was all stuck-up. but now this is serious: shut the hell up, honestly, "what i wrote was from what i learned from a proffessor blaablablabla..."
can't you just say "this is what i like in the movie, this is what i didn't" instead of trying to look like you're oh-so-smart?
"I havnt even mentioned the "dramaturgic line" or the establishments of characters and etc". holy shit. shut up.
As if you had more to add to this discussion by saying that MopoGirl. Maybe you should also consider shutting up :wink: I think its ok for Bartek to give his review on the movie on behalf of what hes learned at school, dont diss that. Wether its objective or not is something else, but all you really say to him is to shut up, you dont have any good reasons for him to do so.
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

Is it true? Sounds like MopoGirl is growing up... is it flames of love I smell? :wink:
You don´t say as dumb things anymore.. accually.. that: stuck up- part... I almost wish I would have written that in my part... too bad my english is too poor... I dont find the words when I need them...

ps. be gentle with BarTek.. he is a human too.. he i sjust lost in the world of youth... he is struggling with himself and he is much more fragile than he may seem. ds.
Elasto Mania - ez better
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

BarTek was only from his Semi-Professional media point of veiw :P

I think some where taking a little to serous :?

But i hav'nt seen before but i probably will soon :wink:
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

BarTek wrote:- Isnt it you who whines about being the "best elma playing girl"
umm EXCUSE ME, can i quote your signature? "Leader of Kinglist || LOM winner of 2002 || 8th pos in World Cup #4 || 2 Golden Apples Awards "
BarTek wrote:-wasnt it you who wanted a "best female" arward in Golden apple arward compo?
no, it wasn't.
BarTek wrote:- Arent you the one who keep bitching about your site?
no...
BarTek wrote:Go stand in a corner for a while babeyh!
that sure was needed.
sorry for huge off-topc post. now enough with this.
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

well since people wish to talk about bartek instead of elma crime, fine.

from what i've seen (omg i'm being subjective) bartek is bragging maybe a bit too much about how good he is in everything. it's ok to be proud of your accomplishments but there still is a line between pride and boasting. i'm not any psychologist so shoot me, but compared to every other kuski i've talked with enough to draw some picture bartek is the most boastfull one. it isn't totally negative to boast but it does get to other peoples nerves. especially the way you react to the negative feedback you (inevitably, due to the amount of various stuff you've done) receive. i don't think i've ever seen you admit any fault in anything you do.
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

If you want to discuss BarTek, make a thread about it (or better yet, do it somewhere else). If you want to discuss Elma Crime, you can do it here.
Zooliolo
Kuski

Post by Zooliolo »

Wahey! Finally, Elma Crime download! It rocks. Best low budget movie I have ever seen. :D
psy
pappamopo

Post by psy »

Yeh, dame funey. I loved those picklocking parts, "yaehh, best time!" "try the headbanger! are you sure? its very brutal."
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

MagnusB wrote:If you want to discuss BarTek, make a thread about it (or better yet, do it somewhere else). If you want to discuss Elma Crime, you can do it here.
Why?
What would a discussionboard be if we couldnt discuss eachothers arguments (posts is better use of word I think)? Thats the way discussion works, try to understand why ppl say this or think that. If ppl just said:
A: I like the movie, cause AB &C. and
B: I dislike Elma Crime due to CD & E. etc...
It would be pretty bleak. A too restricted discussion may end up as no discussion at all, of course threads like: "New Times" and similar works under the those rules.. but not these ones. Discussion should be open, and it´s not like it is off-topic. It starts with ppl commenting BarT´s argument (or objective analyze :wink: ). And then ppl try to analyze BarT himself, its a pretty natural (whatever that means) way for this to go I assume. And of course you can say: No, it´s not allowed! But I dont see any reason for it. I know the moderator (moporator :lol: ) and that you have th elast word, but I feel I need more explanations for why we can not discuss BarT himself here, if you still stand by your words. Which I am sure you do.

In one way I understand you, but there is differences where go go off track, it´s not like we are discussion the new models of SAAB, then your reaction would be understood in my head. At least I think so, maybe there would have been outer condition that would.... oooops... that is something totally different... Nevermind. 8)

Hey Ho, Lets Discuss!
Elasto Mania - ez better
Chris Penrose
Donator duck

Post by Chris Penrose »

God bless DAP. It took 5 hours off my download.
6 hours left...
Watch the birdy...
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

BarTek wrote:So its againts the law to write your accomplishments you are proud over in ur signature mopocum? You had ur "best bitch kuski" in ur signature too ok. And go haraz abula for putting his kom victory in his signature, or anyone else who has written such stuff.
this is getting really stupid. you're the one that brought it up, remember?
BarTek wrote:- Isnt it you who whines about being the "best elma playing girl"
i mean come on, lets look at what happend here: you tried insulting me about something, i responded by showing you that you do the exact same thing, and then suddenly it's ok to do it? ok, sure.
BarTek wrote:*And unlike from you i managed to achive surtain stuff during my time in elma scene*
oh no, i am so inferior to BarTek, the elma god. i now see how wrong i was. forgive me, oh great BarTek.
that was one good insult. you really hurt my feelings there.
Chris Penrose
Donator duck

Post by Chris Penrose »

Omg can't we just settle this over a carton apple juice?
Apple juice solves everything.
Watch the birdy...
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Don't get me wrong ramone, discussing BarTek's arguments is fine, but read the 10 last posts yourself and see how many of them that even mention Elma Crime or BarTek's opinion (personal or proffesional) about the movie. I'm not interested in hearing about whether it's bragging or not to put your accomplishments in your signature, and even if I was, I wouldn't want to see it in this topic.
Ambulance
Kuski

Post by Ambulance »

From my point of view, I think BarTek has got it wrong.

You have an objective way of making an analysis of a movie, but you can't review a movie on an objective way wether it is good or bad, as you sometimes tend to do in your "review". Like the camera view that has been discussed some times now. Many people like when the camera is hand held..it gives them a more realistic feeling when they watch the movie, and many like it when the camera is on a camera stand. So according to your reviews, the blair witch project is a total fiasko? I think not. So I think you have something between a review and an analysis, but some good points though.
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

BarTek wrote:- Sorry MopoGirl, i like you eventhough this discution...shake hands?
sure :*
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Quicktime an Mediaplayer say both they need a special codec and they can't both download it for some mysterious reason...
I wanna see that frikkin' movie! :cry:
does somebody know what ceodec I need and where I can download it?
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

How long will the movie be up?
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I saw the movie and it was great!
apple....flower.....motorbike. 8)
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

TODAY I HAVE BECOME A COMPLETE ELMA PLAYER
... because I have seen the Elma Crime movie.

I had to go to school to check my grades, so I took the chance to download it and burn it to my CD... the download took 12 mins...
Would have taken a week non-stop with my modem at home.

I really liked the movie. Quite good special effects too, like the CD in the forehead (How did he survive that?), and the gunshot through the head.
(OMG, violent movie).

I liked that the camera was "shaking" sometimes and that the film wasn't too bright.

The "intro" was kinda long, though.

Finally: DON'T MISS THE BLOOPERS IN THE END!
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything