levels for a cup

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

GuyB
Donator duck

levels for a cup

Post by GuyB »

I am planning to hold a dk-cup in the near future, and for it I need levels.

The cup is for danish kuskit only, but levels can be made by people outside denmark, so if you have a cool level that you have made or want to make one for the cup plz send it to acrossdk@hotmail.com

Tnx
GuyB[rdk]
Danish elma and across-site. Home of the OLDSCHOOL contest AND Hibernatus´ old ACROSSLEVELS
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

No offence man, but i think it isn't the right time for a cup now, cos of wc4 starting soon (or at least let's hope so) and if i'll make a contest lev i'll rather send it to px and the wc4 event rather than to a smaller cup as yours (once again; no offence) and i think most levelmakers would do the same. i'm not sure many kuskis would play two contest at once if there was wc4 and another cup at the same time...

:?
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

worldcup might not have more than 15 levels so it might be hard to get your level in it...
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

ribot wrote:worldcup might not have more than 15 levels so it might be hard to get your level in it...
yea i know, but the level makers won't know before the last event if one of their levs was chosen or not, cos i don't think px says what level is going to be wc lev or not. and it's therefore dumb to send in to both events as you don't know what levs are going to be used.
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

ThanaTos wrote:
ribot wrote:worldcup might not have more than 15 levels so it might be hard to get your level in it...
yea i know, but the level makers won't know before the last event if one of their levs was chosen or not, cos i don't think px says what level is going to be wc lev or not. and it's therefore dumb to send in to both events as you don't know what levs are going to be used.
ur right, tho last time px allowed 3 levs per person to send, so ppl could send their not best levels maybe... :]
-
-
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

ribot wrote:
ThanaTos wrote:
ur right, tho last time px allowed 3 levs per person to send, so ppl could send their not best levels maybe... :]
but i don't think there's a limit of levs sent per person this time...
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

ThanaTos wrote:
ribot wrote:
ThanaTos wrote:
but i don't think there's a limit of levs sent per person this time...
quotey
-
-
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

i like the idea of dk-cup, but wcup4 might start soon. (or then not)

it sucks that we are not informed when it happens, none wants to start own cup knowing wcup might start tomorrow. (which propably happens not) so when will it start ? day after tomorrow ? (propably not)
hey this is stupid :?
GuyB
Donator duck

dk-cup

Post by GuyB »

As all know the w-cup is coming, and I know also danish kuskit are gonna play.. However, the dk-cup I hosted last year got good response from the danes and they wanted to have one this year also. As of now I´m simply making all the preparations so I can start it when the time is right. 8)
Danish elma and across-site. Home of the OLDSCHOOL contest AND Hibernatus´ old ACROSSLEVELS
Assafs
Kuski

Post by Assafs »

When the cup will start? and where we can download the levels for the cup?
assafs
GuyB
Donator duck

when oh when

Post by GuyB »

I don´t have a date for the cup .. It all depends on when the w-cup will start .. but the driving itself is for danish kuskit only.. You are welcome to download the levels and play them .. but the cup itself will be restricted to danish kuskit ... Its .. sort of a danish championship .. .. sort of 8)

GuyB[rdk]
Assafs
Kuski

Post by Assafs »

ok I know that, I just want to download the levels
assafs