2 dz!

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

EzhikuS
Kuski

2 dz!

Post by EzhikuS »

Hey, dz!
What can you say about going to b beaten by the greatest crazy russian DarMoeD or that sucking cheater TorInge?
I`m just curious how much R you pissed off watching them chasing you in the WTotalTable???

P.S. IMHO, you r an outsider now:).
dmd-elma.narod.ru
russians r 4evr!
Mick
Kuski

hi

Post by Mick »

err, cheater? toringe doesn't cheat man, dont know where you got that idea from.
team EM - why not ok?
jcl
Donator duck

Post by jcl »

I guess dz got höyla power because of these kuskis following him.
They will chase each other down to 38:xx sooner or later :lol:
the weed fan club
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

naaah just relaax, get a tan, open a can of beer, enjoy summer!
Cloud
38mins club

lol ya

Post by Cloud »

EzhikuS that's so stupid, TorInge never cheats, 100% sure of that ;)
And the fact is that dz got first under 40:00 TT and noone can change that haeh.

Btw. u shouldn't be so sure about they are going to catch dz ;)
(*_*) (*_*) (*_~) (~_~) ...zzzZZZzzZZ...
EzhikuS
Kuski

Post by EzhikuS »

TorInge 39:xx:xx - am i sure???
Cloud, that`s so stupid, TorInge always cheated and he will, 100% sure of that! Nostrada - does anybody hesitate??!!
2 dz - respect! Man, you gotta b the "coolest" (i mean calm:)) kuski or you`ve got better total than that unclef***er TorInge (how i hate him, damn!:)), smthng like 38:xx:xx but have no wish 2 post it. Am i right? I won`t ever tell anything bad about ya` coz` you`re both ways cool!
dz - WorldTotalRezpect!!!
dmd-elma.narod.ru
russians r 4evr!
ThanaTos
Kuski

Post by ThanaTos »

EzhikuS is a cheater
EzhikuS is a cheater
EzhikuS is a cheater
EzhikuS is a cheater
EzhikuS is a cheater
EzhikuS is a cheater
EzhikuS is a cheater
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

EzhikuS wrote: They r cheaters, it`s obviuos!
And his 14:11 - it`s OBVIOUS!
And that guy with the stupid nick TorInge - what about his 39:xx:xx??!!
R U blind?
I don't see anything about their times that makes it obvious that they're cheaters. You're just someone who doesn't have anything better to do than talking shit about other people over the internet, I reckon.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
TorInge
ez 37mins

Post by TorInge »

I'm flattered EzhikuS :? Why do you think i'm a cheater? I have no reason to be. Heh i really don't care about all the shit you tell about me here, i just don't understand why. You haven't seen my recs yet so you're just jealous because i'm under 40 mins, and i'm so sorry for having such a totaltime. Nostrada doesn't cheat either, he's a nice guy. He deleted his nitro patch long ago, and got superb times without cheating.
And if you hate my nick that much, why don't you ask my parents why they called me TorInge ok.
Feel free to say more about me, i don't care :wink:
You're only right about one thing EzhikuS, dz is a damn good player. DarMoeD is a great player too.
Write something nice here at mopolauta, like telling about your times, favourite levels etc. instead of telling lies about people you don't know.
DYW265
Kuski

Post by DYW265 »

word
EzhikuS
Kuski

Post by EzhikuS »

Damn!
Everybody wants to kick my ass right now, but i only have wanted to find out the truth, you know, the truth is out there and stuff...
ok, i`m gonna be patient and i`ll quit talking shit about these good guys coz` nobody believes me right now i guess but that day will come:)
ok, relax, guys, i don`t now ya` so i don`t give a damn about guys that say that i suck and i am just a stupid ass-hole that talks shit! MayB i am but i don`t care either! The shit is as the shits smells!

TorInge, yeah, now i realized that i`m simply jealous that you`re No.2 in the world:). So now i see it and i quit shitting all that unreasonable stuff over your head:). Ok, now i`m cool coz` the justice is all over the Moposite since the current weekend, relax and watch ITs coming with me

:wink:
dmd-elma.narod.ru
russians r 4evr!
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

EzhikuS is a cheater i know!! :D
EzhikuS
Kuski

Post by EzhikuS »

Yeah-yeah, and he dresses glike a girl...
And he has got three testicles... :D
dz, wanted 2 ask you, r u going to b the first again or you gave up totaltable`s race?
dmd-elma.narod.ru
russians r 4evr!
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

http://www.moposite.com/programs/relati ... to_wrs.zip
http://www.moposite.com/programs/absolu ... to_wrs.zip

Someone could start to update dz, TorInge and DarMoeD's times to those tables with current WRs. Would be really cool to look at. Maybe add some more statistics. Maybe dz himself? Just make a page for it in your own site and here a link to it or something.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

EzhikuS wrote: dz, wanted 2 ask you, r u going to b the first again or you gave up totaltable`s race?
heeeel yea im first, but not again, since ive never lost that place!
darm
38mins club

Post by darm »

Abula!

I can make those excel table with our times compared, should i use their moposite times, or ask them for newer stats?
Abula
Moposite admin

Re: ...

Post by Abula »

DarMoeD wrote:Abula!

I can make those excel table with our times compared, should i use their moposite times, or ask them for newer stats?
As you want. I think it's easier to take from Moposite though. Hm, maybe even top10 of best internalists (according to total time)?
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
dz
first 39tt

Re: ...

Post by dz »

DarMoeD wrote:Abula!

i thought this topic was about me not abula :¨(
Rigger
Donator duck

don't worry Dezzy

Post by Rigger »

Relax dz ... it's always only about you :D

I still don't get why someone always have to accuse someone of cheating ... if you think someone is cheating, then either keep it to yourself or investigate for yourself, if you can find proof, then congrats ... you should be a detective and then maybe report it on lauta or maybe px and/or abula if the guy has wr's ... but untill you've got proof, then keep it to yourself!

Personally i don't believe there's anyone cheating currently.
aka: Rig, Riggy, Rigster, Rigg0r, DanShark, R0gst0r, Rocker and many many others
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

of course there's cheat0rz. maybe not BIIIG cheat0rz, but always something little.
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men