Share and ask for times, recs for http://www.skintatious.net

Look for replays and levels and ask people's times.

Moderator: Moporators

skint0r
39mins club

Post by skint0r »

Yes I have contemplated about it, no real decision yet, opinions from these nolif0rs in #skintatious were varied as well. Maybe I'll make a poll out of it at the site? Although I'll still retain a veto right.
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

id say allow it really, its not like an internal world record table. btw i thought my bounce was quite questionable, which is why i never released the replay, lol :X
simon_labroue

Post by simon_labroue »

talking of bounces, would this one be more acceptable ...? (tJET16.lev)

on jaytea's rec, his wheel was just searching where to go before he pressed brake, then he bounced
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

yeah that bounce in micks replay was definitely a speedbug but oh well i guess it's ok to allow it and as jt said it's not like it's some offcial table or something
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

ye, maybe it's speedbug, but i agree with mick...
Mick wrote:so i made a record on SkH14 which has a bounce in it which may or may not be legal, i cant imagine (because of course i havent seen it) it would be any worse than stini's enigma bounce, yet it is quite powerful (the rec is shared on skints site). I leave it up to everyone else to decide whether it's legal or not. If people think it isnt then maybe skint can take it down.

mick
simon_labroue

Post by simon_labroue »

oh, I thought you were talking about jt's rec.

concerning Mick's replay, I think speedbug bounces or whatever you call them should not be allowed, so we can close the door to future bounces like that.