Polish Level Pack

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Riven
39mins club

Polish Level Pack

Post by Riven »

Hi,

Finally, we're glad to present you Image Polish Level Pack v1.02 Image Our national pack consists of 60 levels by 15 best polish makers: alien111, Artur, eFse7en, Endrju, Kirios, Korab, Kuj2, Kurak, LukL, Marcin, MichaLit, Ramza, Ramzi, Schizmo, YowiE.

Polish Level Pack v1.02 download:
http://es.endrju.9g.pl/levels/Polish_Level_Pack.rar (427 KB)

World records table:
http://league.hoyler.net/?module=elma.l ... j=LP&LP=47

Feedback more than welcome.
Now, just play and enjoy the game!!! :P
Last edited by Riven on 9 Sep 2006, 01:53, edited 2 times in total.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Recordlist?
Crazy
The Höylä

Post by Crazy »

ARTISTRY is in the eye of the Beholder -||- TT Höylä Mission: 10.48.43 -||- Best Times: Tutorial1 -||- höylä
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

those records are from previous version of this pack (not the final one released here) and only for ppl from poland (the level names will be updated as soon as webmaster of that page is be back from vacation)
AFAIK there wont be any international records table ;/ cuz noone (so far) is willing to check replays, update it etc
A beer a day keeps the doct0r away.
last.fm profile
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

1.02 version is up and so is the record table (thanks to the Russians). some records shoulda be realy ez to beat and there are good levels in that pack at least Kurak's ones :lol: :twisted:

i know it's double post but if i edited previous one noone would notice hehe
last.fm profile
Rasken
Kuski

Post by Rasken »

1.02 version?
Is it any changes from the pack Riven uploaded?
Member of team LOS TT=40:59:56
ALP TT=26:21:34
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

Rasken wrote:1.02 version?
yes, replays recorded on v.1.01 from levels 44, 52, 53, 55 and 59 wont work on levels from v.1.02 cuz the files have been saved in built in editor as statistics were not generating on them (levels made in ALE or sumtin). all the rest remained unchanged
dont ask me bout details i got nutin to do with teh but anyways when u dont save the level in buit-in editor the level is omitted in the output stats txt file form the level pack so they updated the pack (for the 4th time ffs xDDD)
last.fm profile
Riven
39mins club

Post by Riven »

Rasken wrote:1.02 version?
Hi Rasken,
Thanks for your interest about our pack. I hurry up to tell you closely what's going on... :wink:

Changelog (PLP v1.02):
- fixed bugs in levels: 44, 52, 53, 59. Now, ElmaConf12.exe can generate times from these levels to preset text file (for example plp.txt) without any errors;
- changed level 55. name because it did some problem in automatic times update only to our polish records site. It wasn't very important bug but we decided to fix it;
- date and time of creating all level files in rar archive are now indentical;
- included readme.txt.

Rasken, if you played v1.01 so far, simply replace only those five mentioned above levels with levels from the latest version (v1.02). Rest can be the same as earlier. :wink:

Also a few Russian-speaking friends offered us help and now we have WRs table for PLP:
http://league.hoyler.net/?module=elma.l ... j=LP&LP=47
You're heartily invited (like everybody, anyway) to participate in this contest! :o

PLP v1.02 download:
http://es.endrju.9g.pl/levels/Polish_Level_Pack.rar

Wish you many good results! :P
Kestas
Kuski

Re: Polish Level Pack

Post by Kestas »

Riven wrote:Hi,

Finally, we're glad to present you Image Polish Level Pack v1.02 Image Our national pack consists of 60 levels by 15 best polish makers: alien111, Artur, eFse7en, Endrju, Kirios, Korab, Kuj2, Kurak, LukL, Marcin, MichaLit, Ramza, Ramzi, Schizmo, YowiE.
so where's berhabdul ?
and i know kuj2 :) bastard lives in elastomaniac.com for years. he keeps ignoring louta even till now lol
Riven
39mins club

Re: Polish Level Pack

Post by Riven »

Kestas wrote:so where's berhabdul ?
We banned him from our community already 10 months ago beacuse he did many bad things. Forever.
Kestas wrote:and i know kuj2 :) bastard lives in elastomaniac.com for years. he keeps ignoring louta even till now lol
He's afraid Mopolauta, he feels some kind of fear here, with mighty Elma experts everywhere. Humble guy. :D Maybe just kidding but he told me the reason thereby.

Anyway, this is probably off-topic. Keep discussion on PLP. :wink:
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

so are there any pipes among such a big level pack?
Riven
39mins club

Post by Riven »

Kestas wrote:so are there any pipes among such a big level pack?
Yes, there are two classical pipes levels but not hard, not complicated and rather short. Of course, some minor pipes elements occurs in few remaining levels too.

Generally, whole pack is quite easy. When I tested all levels together, I needed only one night and morning to complete PLP. I think it's much fun and hoylable collection of levels. :P

Try'em, Kestas! :wink:
Kuj2
Kuski

Post by Kuj2 »

Kestas wrote:and i know kuj2 :) bastard lives in elastomaniac.com for years. he keeps ignoring louta even till now lol
Yeah, well said - till now ;) I'm still afraid of this place, you've got to be quite good at everything to find yourself around I think, but how can I tell if without trying.

Anyway, I've put so much work, attention and heart in PLP that I can't miss the thread anywhere. Actually, being modest like hell, without me I think the pack wouldn't have come true now. But I messed up a lot, too, and that's why there are so many updates and versions of the pack. So, sorry for the mess and on the other hand have a hell of good time hoyling, people! :)
YummyYuck... (never will resign of this ;))
If you're happy and you know it, and you really want to show it, if you're happy and you know it just ROTATE!
Personal TT - 46:47,48
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

well well well what do we have here :)
welcome to the mighty elma experts community kujyboy! dont be so scared it's a nice community, you'll see it.
not everyone of us bites you know
Kuj2
Kuski

Post by Kuj2 »

That reminds me of my new school, when we first went to physics, and the teacher said: 'Well, whatever you might've heard about me isn't true. It's not true that I eat children, and the best proof for it is that SOME of the third years are still here' :lol:

About the PLP: Polish people now hoyl rather a lot in that pack. But I myself got tired. I hoyled the first PLP, and then it went to hell. Well, life's brutal...
YummyYuck...
If you're happy and you know it, and you really want to show it, if you're happy and you know it just ROTATE!
Personal TT - 46:47,48