My room

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Ramone
50mins club

My room

Post by Ramone »

I liv ein a room.. the room has white walls... I have 2 posters on one of the 4 walls... the pther walls are also white... I have a computer in my room.. it has black keyboards... yet.. the screen is grey... and solstickan matches lies beside my eyes
Elasto Mania - ez better
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i have violet walls, one with a nice poster my brother made, and it also has horns. the horns are trippy. another wall, the one behind the computer and stereo has a tellyphone attached to it. one wall is a balcony. how many walla left? i drew a nose on my computer. my computer is a good dog. i'm gonna sex him.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

well.. accually one of my walls are windows but I never look out cause of my think Curtains... And my 2 posters are both with Belle & Sebastian.

still.. Buffy is on TV now... my GF thinks I only watch is cause I think Sarah is Pretty, what do you think.. better go jerk...
:oops:
Elasto Mania - ez better
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i never look out the windows either, but sometimes i sit on the balcony (meditate,smoke,other). i used to watch tv programs cos of pretty girls, i guess it's a kind of disease that tv has. that everything is so damn perfect, to the level of sillyness. i been thinkin about it, that sometimes someone discovers that something not perfect doesn't exist, (like a nigger, handicapped, someone with ugly teeth,someone gay,or anything that society is prejudiced against). then they find a perfect person that has this non perfect feature, but still the person is perfect. it's like they strain off ugliness but then they put it back unnaturally to prove that they don't have anything against it. well it's simply capitalism.

anyway i guess the shows need a bit of quality so that u don't get bored looking at the pretty girls. and also for other reason, for example so that ppl can argue that they don't look at the just shows for the pretty girls.
-
-
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

White walls, one window, one own drawn picture, Elma poster and one cartoon like poster where all kind of funny things happening in the stadium. Computer, stereos (maybe you have seen the picture somewhere), bed and so other normal stuff.

From window I see only boring flat houses. I have TV here also but hardly ever watch it (maybe once in two weeks).
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

gave me a good idea, i gonna put up stuff i painted on walls uhauah
-
-
Laser
Kuski

Post by Laser »

Abula wrote:...and one cartoon like poster where all kind of funny things happening in the stadium.
heh i have one too :lol: , but it ain't on the wall. I used to have all kinds of posters on the walls but nowadays i only have a couple of basketball posters and scully and mulder staring straight to my eyes. they look kinda creepy...mulder has this strange smile on his face 8O
Blimey.
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

believe it or not but my room is covered in dirtbike posters. about 20 of those fuckers
-brag
GodFather
Kuski

walls... ehehe... ehehehhehehhe

Post by GodFather »

4 walls... 1 door... 1 window...and curtains.... sun shining straight to my eyes on sunny days.... pictures of young FatherGod... me wanking in front of them.... 3 posters....Final Fantasy the movie.... Apocalypse the game.... Resident Evil2 (the game) 60-70 Elma WR tables hanging somewhere.... a picture of Rölli (Finnish ppl u know what i mean :D ) everything is white. So white. My sperm is so white. My chewing gum is white (I hope :oops: )... So what art thou speaking of??
"... And you will now my name is the LORD when I lay my fingaz upon thee"
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

4 walls, 1 door, 1 window....

Posters of the Simpsons and Skateboard....

A map and a radio....

A bed and..........yeah, a floor !

But maybe i'll move soon so, everything might change....maybe i'll get 6 walls or more :wink:
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

computer + bed + simpsons poster + 4 iron maiden posters + tv + dvd player + wardrobe (closet)= revolts room
hi
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

My room, about 5,5x6,5 meters. A bed, a TV and musik table, a cloth thingie, computer table with computer, a chair, 2 shelves with stuff in, lotsa posters on the walls, mostly music bands/singers on them, three big ones with linkin park, ryan giggs & Christina Aguilera on them, random stuff.
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

my room:
3.02*3.22meters~, bed, tv, desk with computer on it, shelf connected with desk, blue armchair, stereo, blue curtains with white squares on, bmx-posters, graffiti-posters, snowboard, gamecube, playstation1 (yes 1), wardrobe in the corner, lavalamp...

My room (well at least a part of it)
petsen
Meetsen

Post by petsen »

now john had u stood by the window the pic would have been perfect both u and ur room :)

i like to have a face for the kuski i talk to.
Proud Member Of RDK
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Check kuski gallery and quickly switch between that pic and my room, if fast enough then ez illusion Im in my room...perfect pic :P

edit: http://www.mxb.dk/upload2/Bild%2024.jpg this pic is taken in my room :)
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next