Elma II

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

umiz
Kuski

Elma II

Post by umiz »

Now im tired of this game, give Elma 2. The fucking game is 8 years old.

Even belma is starting to get boring, no players there etc.

So I say to u Balascz or Csaba or whoever do Elma 2 or i quit play this silly game for the 4th time!

What about, If all do that? Shut down moposite and all other elmasites. They must then understand the terrible thing theyve done!
Maybe some others ideas?

THIS IS A PROTEST LIST (or something)
[i cruise, i lev, i live]
Kale
Kuski

Post by Kale »

I don't really think that Balascz or Csaba really gives a fuck.. They probably don't care.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Balasz said in an interview a while ago that Elma was behind him, and he has stopped caring about Elma few years ago.

there isn't actually any point in Elma 2, we can modify the Graphics, the Levels, the Kuski, only thing left is to add new tricks, which we DON'T WANT.

i suppose there could be things added like... ghost, replay options, different floor types (ice, mud etc.)
Last edited by Grace on 24 Jan 2008, 11:22, edited 1 time in total.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Wow, this is a turning point in Elma's history. Over the years we've seen hundreds of players requesting a new version of Elma 2, and of course, since they were mainly insignificant and fairly unskilled "noobs", nobody has paid them any attention.

But when the great UMIZ, that infamous and illustrious deity, says it's time for change, damn, now people will listen. Heads are turning. Balls are rolling. Balazs has probably already been informed of this topic by the FBI and is working tirelessly in his basement on the source code.

Praise UMIZ for finally putting his foot down and at last bringing salvation to the damned proletariat.
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Post by Polarix »

What about this onlinemode:

Two teams, like cs, in one map. The point is to hit players of the other team in the head with your weels..., then its a new effect that the kuski fall down of the bike and lay there till next round, like cs. Also when your wheels hit an enemys wheels, it will have effect. I think real brutalvoltskills, will be shown very well here. The first team will be blue and the other will be read. When you kill another enemykuski you get points or something like that.

And this one: the classic "capture the flag"
Two team, one map, the points is to steal the other teams flag and return the stolen flag to your flag. Mix this with my first idea and ++, it would be awsome.

Singleplayer:
Normal Internals
Internal pipes
Internal Dynamic levels: Objects can move, different ground (Good gripp, bad gripp, slippery
Wind: Trees, grass, etc, will move with windeffect.
Very good menudesign
And so on
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

But no camping allowed!

Really, lock this.
umiz
Kuski

Post by umiz »

sierra wrote:Wow, this is a turning point in Elma's history. Over the years we've seen hundreds of players requesting a new version of Elma 2, and of course, since they were mainly insignificant and fairly unskilled "noobs", nobody has paid them any attention.

But when the great UMIZ, that infamous and illustrious deity, says it's time for change, damn, now people will listen. Heads are turning. Balls are rolling. Balazs has probably already been informed of this topic by the FBI and is working tirelessly in his basement on the source code.

Praise UMIZ for finally putting his foot down and at last bringing salvation to the damned proletariat.
Tnx man!
[i cruise, i lev, i live]
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

umiz wrote:
sierra wrote:Wow, this is a turning point in Elma's history. Over the years we've seen hundreds of players requesting a new version of Elma 2, and of course, since they were mainly insignificant and fairly unskilled "noobs", nobody has paid them any attention.

Tnx man!
actually he's being sarcastic. wow i cant believe you didn't notice that

once again i find myself wishing you would leave this message board for good. you don't belong here. you and mopolauta go together like heath ledger and a bottle of sleeping pills. just go
im pretty good at elma
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

jaytea wrote:
umiz wrote:

Tnx man!

once again i find myself wishing you would leave this message board for good. you don't belong here. you and mopolauta go together like heath ledger and a bottle of sleeping pills. just go
i think umiz noticed teh and he's sarcastic too ;o
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

CuLiNo wrote:
jaytea wrote:
umiz wrote:

Tnx man!

i think umiz noticed teh and he's sarcastic too ;o
excuse me i really don't think it's appropriate for you to be joking about such a thing. i mean he just died 2 days ago
im pretty good at elma
umiz
Kuski

Post by umiz »

lol u are really stupid Jaytea. haha. didnt understand that i was sarcastic. 8) such a fool you are now
Leave lauta now hahah
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

we need more awesome threads like this one
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

Go away jt you spammer, you're not funny in any conceivable way.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

A.K.B. wrote:Go away jt you spammer, you're not funny in any conceivable way.
I see that joke went down like Heath Ledger's heart rate with you, eh?
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Kale
Kuski

Post by Kale »

Oh quit it, goddammit
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

SmaXa wrote:Balasz said in an interview a while ago that Elma was behind him, and he has stopped caring about Elma few years ago.
Where do you get this from? All interviews/email replies I've seen, he's said that he's working on elma 2.
SmaXa wrote:there isn't actually any point in Elma 2, we can modify the Graphics, the Levels, the Kuski, only thing left is to add new tricks, which we DON'T WANT.
we can modify? mila can, and he only makes what he fancies.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Kopaka wrote:
SmaXa wrote:Balasz said in an interview a while ago that Elma was behind him, and he has stopped caring about Elma few years ago.
Where do you get this from? All interviews/email replies I've seen, he's said that he's working on elma 2.
SmaXa wrote:there isn't actually any point in Elma 2, we can modify the Graphics, the Levels, the Kuski, only thing left is to add new tricks, which we DON'T WANT.
we can modify? mila can, and he only makes what he fancies.
WE can modify the Graphics, Levels and Kuski with LGR'S and the Level Editor.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Xratio
Kuski

Post by Xratio »

Kale wrote:Oh quit it, goddammit
Wise words from the wise man of wiseland using his wisdom so wise.
ring ring ring bananaphone