Hard Apple's: 3, 4 and 5

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Saq
Kuski

Hard Apple's: 3, 4 and 5

Post by Saq »

Now i know what your thinking " oh he rushed the lev's, look at how many he pimped out in the one topic", well just to get it out there, i havent rushed in making none of these lev's, i tried to come up with some new idea's for grabbing some apples too, anyway, enjoy.

Also, Happle6.lev is being constructed right now, (after this is posted).

Download Hard Apple 3, 4 and 5 below:
Attachments
happle5.lev
(6.73 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
happle4.lev
(4.78 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
happle3.lev
(3.28 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Come to my freeware games site: http://freewaregames.co.nr/
Igge
38mins club

Re: Hard Apple's: 3, 4 and 5

Post by Igge »

happle3: prolly the funniest level, if you were to ignore the end. the end is extremely annoying, and i could not even bother to finish this level, just because of it. however i will attatch a rec showing which style i tried.

happle4: very easy level, made it on my first try. one might consider it nice and cruisable, but i was looking for a challenge when i downloaded these levels, so i would rather have it a bit harder.

happle5: the beginning was wierd, and i did not enjoy that stop part really. otherwise it was an ok level i guess. pretty boring. I made it on my second try.

to sum things up, the levels were more annoying than they were hard. there's a very fine line between these 2, and you have to practice alot not to make your hard levels annoying, but fun and challenging, i guess.

keep making levels though, i know you will keep improving.
Attachments
happle5i.rec
(55.3 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
happle4i.rec
(37.81 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
happle3i.rec
(31.53 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages