fuck shit ass bitch cunt windows

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

Lee
37mins club

fuck shit ass bitch cunt windows

Post by Lee »

i have many problems:

1. whenever i close windows media player while a song is playing it is still playing in the background, and i must end the process in task manager. every now and then wmplayer.exe just starts up again randomly without my knowing and fucks up my now playing song in windows live messenger. how do i stop this fuck?

2. i downloaded and installed microsoft office professional trial yesterday. and after installation it said that it didn't install properly. ever since then my windows games are fucking up. when i try to play minesweeper clicking in the left column of the grid does nothing. and when i try to resize the window it jiggles about wildly for about 15 seconds. after deliberately losing a game i try to click 'exit', but it does nothing. i tried clicking 'X' in the top right to exit it but it did nothing. i then opened up task manager to try and end the process, but clicking on the 'end process' button did nothing. anyway i eventually get a lucky click in there where it actually clicks the button, but that is after a while. and then i have to click many times on the next 'end process' button to actually end the process once and for all. how do i stop this fuck?

why are windows vista, windows media player, windows live messenger, windows office crap, and windows games soooooo incompatible with eachother? it makes -0 sense.........
teajay
Donator duck

Re: fuck shit ass bitch cunt windows

Post by teajay »

every OS has its fair share of annoyances, bugs, shite. But at least mine is free (and virus ridden too). But please do go on using windows.
zworqy
Kuski

Re: fuck shit ass bitch cunt windows

Post by zworqy »

Solution for 1: Download VLC player: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Only retards use WMP anyway.
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything