Formula 1 2014!

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Re: Formula 1 2011

Post by Grace »

Cool race, annoying red flag when it's 4am in morning.

Vettel fucked up, wish he span and Webber/Schumi drove past.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

Haruhi wrote:Cool race, annoying red flag when it's 4am in morning.
lol'd :D 21 here
Haruhi wrote:Vettel fucked up, wish he span and Webber/Schumi drove past.
yea would be so nice :( Webber is soooo much a nicer guy than Vettel :( and Schumacher, would be reeeeeeeally cool to see his face on the podium after so many years :( I totally agree with you here :( seems he's not that nab though ;/ good that at least Button got him :D!
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

I have to admit yesterday's race was fucking fantastic. All key elements were in place; legendary track - check, wet conditions - check, crazy nigger trying to kill other people - check. Now we just need someone to catch vettel to have a nice battle for the championship.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Zweggles made me laugh. Hamilton is a stupid fuck.
Image Cyberscore! Image
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

seems we all perfectly understand eachother =D
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

it's surely a great competition, but just when i think of sport i usually think of green, healthy air breezing through ppls plums rather than tonnes of CO2 and mechanical substances exhausted around
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

tonnes of co2? huge exaggeration, remember that those engines are 2.4l big, possibly smaller than your road car ;) sure they rev up to 18,000rpm and get more fueled mixture than road cars, but still, far from tons of chemicals getting out of them ;)
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

One of the greatest races ever. I was cheering when first Hamilton crashed, then when Schumacher was about to finish on podium, (Webber should be banned for overtaking Schumi...) and ofc when Vettel spun to lose lead. Still I like Vettel. His name sounds like a drink name for me. What about drinking a bottle of Vettel?? :D
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

sounds like ez throwing up
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

nono, Vettel should be banned for not spinning and forcing Schumi off podium.
Image Cyberscore! Image
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

that too :l ye Webber is waaaay cooler than Vettel, even cooler letters in name!!!
unfortunately i will be unable to watch Valencia, I hope I can record teh quali and teh race, but still the amount of coolness and excitement is nowhere near the realtime watching :( live timing and stuff... :(
and Valencia such cool race!!!!!!!
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

:( Sucks. I be watching ofc :D
Image Cyberscore! Image
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

oh oh... i'm so envious :( I can't watch cuz going to a friend's 18y bday party :(( if it was a normal party i'd skip for f1 ofc, but it's some huge party some 300km away, so i gotta go cuz if i don't - she ez hates me till death
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

I'm missing quali for an 18th, so kinda even, but i watch race for sure.
Image Cyberscore! Image
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

lucky basterd ;) do you spy live timing while watching races on tv?
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

What an amazing race! Water brought so much spice to this one, I can't even believe it! So many head-to-head battles in the front, like everyone faced everyone :D Alonso vs. Vettel, Alonso vs. Webber, Hamilton vs. Vettel, Webber vs. Hamilton, Button vs. Vettel, Button vs. Hamilton, both Rosberg and Schumacher against everyone, Buemi 23rd->8th, wooooooah! And D'Ambrosio zweqspinning in the pitline almost running over his mechanics :D)))))) And Hamilton almost killing Di Resta who had to escape to the grass, and Hamilton pitting two times for inters unnecessarily, and Alonso running wide like 5 times, and Massa slightly hitting the wall, and Button, Hamilton, Vettel and Webber running wide all the time, and the wheel-to-wheel contact fight of Button and Hamilton in the first corner of lap 1, and calculating whose tyres will last how long, and different strategies, and everything else :D I think the best race to date :D
And of course... Button's win at his 200th GP! YAAAAAAAY :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

If the gamble to go onto inters near the end had paid off, Webber would have won. :(
Image Cyberscore! Image
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Ye could've been, because he still wouldn't threaten Button :/ Unfortunately he got bitched once again... No surprise :/
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Pawq wrote:Ye could've been, because he still wouldn't threaten Button :/ Unfortunately he got bitched once again... No surprise :/
Happy for button to win his 200th though, special day for him.
Image Cyberscore! Image
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Surely it is o,o btw just read an interview with Vettel, what an asshole he is!
Q: Sebastian, second place in a turbulent race. Under today’s circumstances does this second place feel like a win given that probably the ‘least dangerous’ of your title challengers has won?
Sebastian Vettel: No, because nothing compares to a win. To be honest I am not really satisfied with today’s result (...) In some phases it didn’t look good at all, so I definitely can live with P2
Q: You ‘only’ ended up in P2 but your lead in the championship went up from 77 to 85 points…
SV: …but it could have been more!
Finished second and he's complaining! Says he can live with it! Never enough, I hate him :l
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Pawq wrote:Surely it is o,o btw just read an interview with Vettel, what an asshole he is!
Q: Sebastian, second place in a turbulent race. Under today’s circumstances does this second place feel like a win given that probably the ‘least dangerous’ of your title challengers has won?
Sebastian Vettel: No, because nothing compares to a win. To be honest I am not really satisfied with today’s result (...) In some phases it didn’t look good at all, so I definitely can live with P2
Q: You ‘only’ ended up in P2 but your lead in the championship went up from 77 to 85 points…
SV: …but it could have been more!
Finished second and he's complaining! Says he can live with it! Never enough, I hate him :l
The other day in an interview Lewis was similar, was something like "coming 2nd or 3rd on a sunday is a waste of a day as far as i care."

couldn't believe it :P
Image Cyberscore! Image
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Hamilton is just as much of an asshole, I hate him too :P He also said more or less "I came to Formula 1 to be the best driver in the history, and I am going to become one", wasn't long time ago. What does Button say after a podium finish? "It was a great day! It's yet another wonderful podium for me here, so I'm really really happy with the race. I'd like to thank the entire team which provided an astonishing package for the weekend!" If he finishes 5th he says "It's not the best result in my career, but it's definitely better than 6th" He unlike some else has humility, which I value highly :)
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Boomer
39mins club
Team: LOS

Post by Boomer »

Bought tickets yesterday for the race in Singapore, 23-25 september. Will be max nice! :)
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Holy fak Boomer!!!!!!!!!!! You're going to see the coolest Grand Prix ever LIVE! That's just amazing! I'm soooooooooooooo envious! :O Congrats maan, enjoy it as fuck :)
Boomer
39mins club
Team: LOS

Post by Boomer »

So.. anyone watched the training sessions and/or qualifications?

Was max being there. So much going on not only on the track but all around the area as well. I have walkabout tickets for the weekend, so yesterday I walked around quite a bit to find some good spots. I think I've been to all accessible areas except from turn 8 to 12. My favorite spot so far is turn 5 and turn 22 (pit entry) but I'm not sure where I will stand for the race tomorrow.

So far, I've recorded some footage and took a lot of pictures with various quality and I went up the Singapore flyer (ferris wheel) with a nice overview of the 2nd training session and also a great scenery of Marina Bay with the Singapore skyline in the background.

The only bad thing so far is that it will probably be raining tomorrow with some thunderstorms to that. Maybe that's interesting if you're watching it on TV or comp but not for me..

Hope you'll see the race tomorrow! Will be max nice I hope!

Cheers! :beer:
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Cool to know you are enjoying it. Fucking vettel -.-

Hopefully hamilton is in dire straits with tyre issues though :D
Image Cyberscore! Image
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Haruhi wrote:Cool to know you are enjoying it. Fucking vettel -.-
+1

I hope he'll die and that Button will keep improving by 1 position from race to race (2nd last time)
Quali was max, and so will be the race. As always in Singapore o,o
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Hmm race, not sure what to think. Hamilton many many overtakes on turn 7.
Image Cyberscore! Image
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

fu vettel as usual ;/ button calm job as usual. webber fucked start as usual. alonso made good start as usual. hamilton was an asshole as usual. diresta drove brilliantly not as usual o,o orka rest.
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

Haruhi wrote:Hmm race, not sure what to think. Hamilton many many overtakes on turn 7.
Hamilton overtook Rosbger at least 3 times in one place IIRC. :D
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Rest in Peace, Marco Simoncelli. :(
Image Cyberscore! Image
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Who else is extremely excited with the Sunday's first ever Indian Grand Prix? What do you think are the perspectives? From what the drivers say the track is very flowy, the grip is great and the corners are wide, which should result in a lot of overtaking. Can't wait!!!
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

WROOM WROOM! Funny accident! Young boi runs across track with fire extinguisher, Tom Pryce hits him, splitting him in half and sending him spinning across air. Tom Pryce killed by the fire extinguisher he was carrying. xd Sach classic.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

L: yeah that is probably the weirdest fatal accident in F1(except pryce didnt hit the firefighter, just the extinguisher), quite pro safety standards

actually you're right, pryce did hit him
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

One of the coolest spinning deaths by the firefighter boi. Here is another:

maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Pawq wrote:Who else is extremely excited with the Sunday's first ever Indian Grand Prix? What do you think are the perspectives? From what the drivers say the track is very flowy, the grip is great and the corners are wide, which should result in a lot of overtaking. Can't wait!!!
I went peeling potatoes during the race and noticed it was more fun than the race itself, really utterly miserableTM.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Yea, it wasn't the most exciting race of the year... Still, I enjoyed it a lot. What's more - Button was 2nd again! :D)
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

I wish Webber had successful races at least once this year.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

Haruhi wrote:I wish Webber had successful races at least once this year.
Webber is over. He will retire in 2-3 years.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Haha what the fuck? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'd love to know the source of your knowledge, Sir :D
Webber is actually in the same position in RBR in which Barichello was in Ferrari some 10-5 years ago, the worse one occupying regularly 2-4 places. Where is Barrichello now? Still racing! Accomplished his 300th GP recently I think.
There is absolutely no reason to suspect that Webber will retire in a few years. He may retire just as well as Vettel, for whatever reason. But WHAT THE HELL, does the fact that he's not winning mean that he's the worst driver ever and that is going to resign?! HAHA :D))))))))
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

Pawq Rubens is only 4 years older. He is about to retire after this season. Webber signed new deal with Red Bull for 2012 and maybe more, but it's only matter of time when he will be replaced by another driver with Red Bull backing. DC was 37, despite being great driver and after what he had done for Red Bull was replaced by very young Vettel probably one year too early. Red Bull will push another young STR driver to RBR. Webber after driving for such a great team like Red Bull probably will not join some backmarker or even midfield team.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Chris wrote:He is about to retire after this season.
Nope, it's only possible. Even Parr says that nothing is certain and so far just Barrichello and Maldonado are the drivers.
Chris wrote:Webber after driving for such a great team like Red Bull probably will not join some backmarker or even midfield team.
Didn't Barrichello race for Ferrari, winner of 6 consecutive titles?
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

Barrichello left Ferrari because he wasn't allowed to race Schumacher. At Williams neither of them is confirmed for 2012.
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

I think we can all agree that Vitali Petrov is awesome.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

But he was just as proud driver as Webber is now, and still he was racing in various teams together with the back-mid-end Williams now. No, neither is confirmed, but also neither's departure is confirmed, and you're behaving like you know fucking everything about everything. It's probable that he'll leave, but not certain yet. And I'm more than sure that Webber will leave F1 just because all teams apart from RBR are too weak for his pride. That's just bullshit. eod.

lous: his suspension doesn't like him ;/ Massa's bro
Chris
Kuski

Post by Chris »

Chill. I'm only speculating. Wait and see what happens.
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Webber will not retire for at least 2 years, and i believe when he does, he'll be replaced at RBR by Daniel Ricciardo. ;)
Image Cyberscore! Image
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

Hey right, what's going on with that Riccardo? He's racing like for a few GPs and they're talking about RBR being interested with him? What's the background that I'm not aware of o,o
Grace
38mins club

Post by Grace »

Dan was a test driver for Toro Rosso since early this year, and sometimes they let him drive in practice sessions. Kept doing like top5 times in Alguersuari's car and annihilating Buemi, so they took an interest in putting him as a real driver.

Formed a deal with HRT to get him race experience, conditioning him to be an up-and-comer, he starts destroying Tonio at HRT as well.

Webber coming to sharp end of his career, Daniel ready in ~2-3 years, they WANT an Aussie in the field cause it's much easier for americans and australians to watch F1 if someone to root for and hamilton is an asshole so most americans hate him. Button is nice but too outside the limelight :P Also kinda old now, Mr. Button
Image Cyberscore! Image