Accurate number of players

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Accurate number of players

Post by Polarix »

I like numbers. And I want to know the excact number on how many that plays this game today. But how?

It would have worked if I made a list and put it here, and people pm'ed me or posted here with some few names they know. Ofcourse there is someone that uses different alias all the time so you should be 100% sure before posting. If alot of people do that we will make a list. It's important to look for those who are "hidding" and new players. But what also matters, is if the players are active today. What defines active? I'm not sure I know that answar, but i guess you guys know.
Only players that somehow got an connection to Mopoworld(Belma, lauta, paprika and some minor forums). Yeah could just call it The scene

Ok so would you help me? Could be interesting, well I think that at least.
Last edited by Polarix on 10 Apr 2010, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Re: Accurate number of players

Post by Lousku »

It's one thing to count the players who are active in the scene(s) of Elma, but I think that's just a fraction of the players. There are thousands of players who have no idea that there's some online scene, or just don't care.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

LousQ wrote:It's one thing to count the players who are active in the scene(s) of Elma, but I think that's just a fraction of the players. There are thousands of players who have no idea that there's some online scene, or just don't care.
Yes exactly, forgot about that. Those people do not count, im talking about the scene. All that is connected to mopoworld: Belma, russian networks, lauta, paprika and all that stuff. Because if someone do not know there is a scene and have no connection to anything else with the game, they will probably not play for a long time or get any good.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

u must be really boring. sry, bored.

http://paprika.moposite.com/player
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

If EOL comes, you'll be able to estimate that number from the amount of registered players from EOL site.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

3053 almost 3054, source: wikipedia
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

Zweq you forgot Berh's 35 phantom users.
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
Polarix
Kuski

Post by Polarix »

nick-o-matic wrote:If EOL comes, you'll be able to estimate that number from the amount of registered players from EOL site.
What's the EOL realise?