Ghost Topic

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Ghost Topic

Post by Chris »

Has anyone ever seen a ghost? Sensed you weren't alone in a room, when you were home alone?
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Polarix
Kuski
Team: TR

Re: Ghost Topic

Post by Polarix »

Yes, but this ghost is also my bestest friend. His name is Håvard K. He is white.
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

i've never seen a ghost before.
but at my old house there was this strange ticking sound coming from the glass cabinet in the dining room. whenever i turned my head in that direction the ticking would stop. and whenever i turned my head away the ticking would resume. and when i talked as though i knew there was a ghost there, like "go away tick-tock", the ticking would immediately stop. i would not hear it again until a few days later. this happened over and over again.

also a long time ago i was having a nap on my bed with the door closed. i woke up to the sound of my clothes falling off the top shelf of my wardrobe. i can tell you that they were securely stacked away up there, and no way near the edge. but they still managed to suicide onto the floor. there may be a number of logical reasons for this to happen, but i can't think of any. (btw, it was only 2 pairs of pants, not a huge tower of clothing)
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

u cant c gosts cuz gosts r INVISIBEL

Seriously, I don't believe in any ghosts of any kind. Those are kinda nab, wandering in attics and basements, thinking they are scary. Wtf, go play elma instead of making "whooo" sounds!
:mrhat:
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Yeah he's on Belma often.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?