Socijalistichka Federativna Republika Jugoslavija - SFRJ

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

who is your favourite person?

Josip Broz - Tito
27%
Milos Obilic
7%
Branko Kockicaja
No votes
Hasim Ferhatovic - Hase
No votes
Fahreta Jahic - Beautiful Brena
7%
Darko Pancev
No votes
Kiro Gligorov
7%
Bojan Krizaj
No votes
Petar Petrovic - Njegos
7%
Drazen Petrovic
13%
Andrej Shevchenko
20%
Vojvoda Stevan Sindjelic
13%

Total votes: 15

FludonJa
Kuski
Location: Socijalisticka Federativna Republika Jugoslavija(SFRJ)

Socijalistichka Federativna Republika Jugoslavija - SFRJ

Post by FludonJa »

WEB team is looking for all players from ex-SFRJ. :D

we already have players from 5 republics (macedonia,montenegro,serbia, bosnia&herzegovina nad croatia) and we really need some player from slovenia. total time,sex,age are not important. 8O

sorry,abula but this part must be on serbian for those that don't speak english. :oops:

ako ima neko ko igra elastomaniu,a hoce da bude u WEB timicu,nek nas kontaktira. stoperaja@yahoogroups.com
stranica je u izradi. :?:

P oshten
I skren
O dan
N narkoman :twisted:
I strajan
R adan

:P -- mi smo titovi - tito je nash -- :P
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

What's the purpose of the poll? I don't know any of those guys. Do I remove the poll or do you tell me something?
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Hibernatus
Le pilote

Post by Hibernatus »

I don't know Andrej Shevchenko, but Inna Shevchenko is a very sexy playmate :)
FludonJa
Kuski

bratsvo jedinstvo

Post by FludonJa »

well,that poll is about famous historical sfrj persons.
maybe it doesn't meen much to you,but it is very important for me and other persons from sfrj. just leave it,it's not hurting anybody.
thanks

:P -- mi smo titovi - to je nash -- :P
Hibernatus
Le pilote

Post by Hibernatus »

maybe you could tell us (me?) what SFRJ is.
FludonJa
Kuski

hiber... triperu,jesi li ti glup ili ti nogaje smrdaje,bre?

Post by FludonJa »

well,sfrj is short name for socijalistichka federativna republika jugoslavija = serbia + croatia + montenegro + bosnia&herzegovina + slovenia + macedonia

sfrj was big and rich country and our president josip broz tito ruled from 1945 - 1980 when he died,god bless him... :cry:
when he died,sfrj became weaker and weaker. without our great,smart and brave leader other leaders started wars because everyone wanted his part of tito's great empire. and so in 1991 series of wars started.

first slovenia left us.... 8O we were all shocked and extremly sad. ofcourse we had little war with them. 8)

then croatian people decided to leave yugoslavia. :roll:
we were so sad,that we had to start another war. :evil:
things started getting worse everyday

after that our macedonian brothers left us. we couldn't believe that,in fact we were so shocked that we didn't start the war. :wink:

and when we thought that things could not get any worse,we had a little fight with our croatian and muslim brothers about bosnia,so we started bigger war ofcourse in bosnia. :o

after all that we lived happy with our montenegro brothers. :D
but then something strange happened in south serbia,also known as kosovo&metohija. :?:
some muslims(kosovars) wanted their little country. nato was on their side,but we don't take shit from anybody so we started yet another war. :!:

and lately we have some problems with our montenegro brothers. we hope nothing bad happens,but remember one thing :

we don't take shit from anybody
-- mi smo titovi - tito je nashaja --
FludonJa
Kuski

hibertriper

Post by FludonJa »

that is short story about sfrj.
do you have history and geography in your schools?
how come you dont know about yugoslavia?

who fought otoman empire in kosovo battle?
what was the reason for start of world war one?
who broke solun's front?
who sad no to germans in 1941,while you surrendered paris,chickens?
do you know 3rd biggest alliance,after nato and warzaw pakt and which country was leader of that pact?
who sad no to stalin?

try to read some books,find answers for this questions and become educated :twisted:
Hibernatus
Le pilote

Post by Hibernatus »

Not knowing what SFRJ stands for doesn't mean that i don't know about yugolsavia!
FludonJa
Kuski

about that poll

Post by FludonJa »

since i see you don't know persons in that poll i will explain who are those famouse people.

who was founder of sfrj,greatest leader of all times,brave and smart,that ruled sfrj for 35years,20th most important person in last century by new york times ? Josip Broz Tito

who killed murat,sultan of otoman empire in kosovo battle,one of the bravest people that earth has ever seen? Milos Obilic

who is biggest children entertainer in south-east europe,man who said : "in world there is the kingdom,where friendship ruls" and he helped us to go trough our rough childhood? Branko Kockicaja

who was one of greatest football players in yugoslavia,one that song about him "zabranjeno pushenje - nedelja kad je otishao hase" was on mtv's top20? Hasim Ferhatovic Hase

who is greatest singer on balcan,one that held numerous concerts in front of hunderts thousends of people? Fahreta Jahic - Beutiful Brena

who scored penalty in 1990 in Bari that gave Red Star champions league title,man who was golden boot in 1990,later transfered to inter,where he continued his glorius carier? Darko Pancev

who was famous political leader in macedonia,that helped our macedonian brothers to leave sinking boat called "socijalistichka federativna republika jugoslavia" without war? Kiro Gligorov i cipelka iz borova

who opened winter olympics in sarajevo(bosnia and herzegovina) in 1984 and was also one of world known skaters? Bojan Krizaj

who was smartest,bravest and coolest leaders of our montegro brothers,man that wrote "gorski vijenac",poetical masterpiece that goehte himself called "best work in history of mankind"? Petar Petrovic Njegos

who was greatest basketball player in europe,one that won everything that there was to win in europe,then joined nba (new jersey),best 3pointer in one of his seasons,tragicaly lost his life in car accident? Drazen Petrovic

who is one of greatest football players in world,plays for ac milan,played for dinamo kiev? Andrej Shevchenko

who killed two murat sons in kosovo battle,also was leader of serbian right wing in that battle,knez lazars right hand,killed more that 130turks on kosovo,captured by turks,tortured.one of his arms was amputated,but he managed to escape from prisons in istanbul,sneak into palace,kill hakan the great-otoman leader,and wrote with his blood on wall of sultans castle : "socijalistichka federativna republika jugoslavija do tokija" and then he was attacked by sultans personal guard and his 5 sons. he killed 4 sons and some of the guard,but then they cut his other arm ,and left armless he was doomed. he died in 1395? Vojvoda Stevan Sindjelic :lol:
onlainari
Kuski

how can I...

Post by onlainari »

how can I vote goddamnit? :D Very nice poll , I like it... :)) but I want to give my vote
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i vote for he who wrote with his own blood .:D
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Hmm.. this is quite non-elma thread, do you agree? But polls are allowed only in 'Polls' forum :(.

Floyd: do you know about the history and the leaders of Finland, Sweden etc?

Do you know who are these people:
- Seppo Räty, man who said "vittuillakseni vilkutin".
- How about the presidents of my country? Mannerheim? Or the current one, Tarja Halonen, one the first woman presidents in the world.
- Jari Litmanen, Teemu Selänne, Jari Kurri, Mika Häkkinnen, the best sportmen in the world.
- Ilmari Kianto, maybe the best naturalist (writer, poemer) of Finland.
etc.

I guess maybe 1-10 people in this board know those your people. Hopefully you saw the point. We live our lives here and you there. If you are not interested in history (quite much) it's quite difficult to know all important people of all countries. No offence.

I let you vote this time, but it's only an exception. I see this is important for you.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
jcl
Donator duck

Finnish c00lguys

Post by jcl »

I know Litmanen and Häkkinen, and also Raikönnen and Makkinen
sorry if I typed incorrectly, my Finnish knowledge is... little :D
I always wondered about why many finnish names end with "nen".
Can someone tell me?
Sparrow
Kuski

Socijalisticka Federativna Republika Jugoslavija

Post by Sparrow »

long live Josip Broz Tito and Socijalisticka Federativna Republika Jugoslavija :)

i vote for tito,because he was greatest man that ever lived. such a great,smart and handsome leader with one leg was everything a man could want to be. :D

abula,i know all your sportsmen and my favourite is temu selany and his friend from his mighty ducks days paul kariya 8O
DacBitch
Kuski

Post by DacBitch »

Abula, this whole thing was not made so that we [WEB] could know how educated you all are, but the main point was, that our team wants new playaz and they should be from ex-SFRJ. And if someone doesn't know the people on the list, he is not asked to vote for whoever, in that case he should ignore it.
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

I voted Andriy Schevchenko, because he was the only one I knew who was, and he's an ace footballer.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
DacBitch
Kuski

Post by DacBitch »

but he ain't from ex-Yugoslavia :)

that was a trick answer i guess...
FludonJa
Kuski

Socijalisticka Federativna Republika Jugoslavia

Post by FludonJa »

his gandmother was from (SFRJ) 8O :wink:
Sparrow
Kuski

Socijalisticka Federativna Republika Jugoslavija

Post by Sparrow »

tito was greatest leader of all time.
he was hase's father and some people in Socijalisticka Federativna Republika Jugoslavija believe that in 1970s when hase was on tour in ukraine,that was part of our big communist brother sssr, he had sex with few women there. one of them was most probably shevchenkos mother.
you can read all about this in most popular newspaper from Socijalisticka Federativna Republika Jugoslavija called "svet"!
in 1980 tito died and his wife jovanka wanted to find her long lost grandson. they were reunited in 1984 and that is the day little andrej said he will always remember. :?
onlainari
Kuski

about the NEN end

Post by onlainari »

well....it kind of tells "what kind of" you are... millainen="what kind of" and conjucations in finnish are usually at the end of the word... so there are some surnames that tells about their släkt/suku/family(?) (whatthefuckword can't remember) but the ancestor and so on have just created names where there are a normal subject like HILL.. and it's like HILLY = mäki -> mäkinen or like ditch = oja -> "ditchy" -> "ojanen"

so that's maybe the history :>
DacBitch
Kuski

Post by DacBitch »

Tito died few days before i was born :cry: RIP!
Sparrow
Kuski

dacho

Post by Sparrow »

dacho , where are you.
send some mails to our secret web forum. 8)

Private... please - SveinR