Seriously, ban me!

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

sierra
39mins club

Seriously, ban me!

Post by sierra »

I don't have the discipline to stop myself coming here every day. But every time I do, a small part of me dies as all the grandeur of the Elma scene decays and is replaced by an intangible blur of pictures of kittens and exclamation marks being replaced with integers. Please, I'm begging you quite sincerely, have mercy on me; give me some 1-2 week ban.
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Sla
36mins club

Re: Seriously, ban me!

Post by Sla »

sierra wrote:I don't have the discipline to stop myself coming here every day. But every time I do, a small part of me dies as all the grandeur of the Elma scene decays and is replaced by an intangible blur of pictures of kittens and exclamation marks being replaced with integers. Please, I'm begging you quite sincerely, have mercy on me; give me some 1-2 week ban.
It is vain, believe me. Shame. It is very strange to listen this type of words from someone so intelligent as you. Just post and spam as you can. SveinR will decide what he can do in your case.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I morally banned you now, al. Is that enough?
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

Another unnecessary topic of sierra, as the majority of his posts and his life. Probably he deserve ban for two weeks.
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Suprisingly, some of Sierra's posts make sense.

not many though
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96