Pure Advice

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

gimp
Kuski

Pure Advice

Post by gimp »

There are few people you will meet, who can make an everlasting impression on you in the matter of 15 minutes, and this was one of them for me.
as my memory recalls, it was dry, windy, and somewhat cold, another freshman day was simply rolling by, the bus stop was especially lonesome that day too, and though i had nothing to be angry about, i was very dissatisfied with the way the year had already begun its monotonous stride, how i could already tell a lack of excitement was on the horizon. my pessimistic self was at a high, my elbows supported on my knees, my hood on, my back bent to the point where my head stared at the ground, my hands interlocked in front of my face, i wanted nothing more than the bus to show up early today, nothing more than to go home and lay in my bed, and let a dream cleanse the dullness of my evening. to my right, the wind blew depressingly, with a desolate road, it had that breeze which touched the leaves in that perfect manor, to never let them soar, but to make them rustle to the ground, over, and over, and over again, the metaphor of my life. to my left, a distant figure on the way, but not of much importance, and then the ground. which held the most interest, the cracks of the sidewalk always had some way of holding my gaze.....but the figure moved closer as my thoughts consumed me, it was a man, id noticed, a cane, small steps at that, of asian ethnicity, and definitely older, and his plain clothes matched the scenery as if a painter meant to add him in it. by the time he did reach the bus stop, there was no doubt in my mind, that the man was blind. he approached close enough for conversation, and asked, without a sound out of me, "Do you mind if i sit here?", immediately i was curious, immediately the day’s outcome had a chance of change, the bench was only big enough for two people to sit comfortably next to each other. a bit plainly, i answered with what friendliness i could muster, "Not at all." he felt his flat concrete seat with his hands, and sat and spoke... "I’ve been taking this bus for as long as i can remember, and it never shows up early, late often...usually on time, but never early", the crinkles in his face showed character, his eyes were a light green, the pupils somewhat disfigured, and though he couldnt see, his eyes seemed focused in the way you might look deep into a flame, at the stars, or an endless ocean, i suppose he could see whatever he wanted to, "Really? Cause I’ve never seen you here before", i tried to act conversational, as he already had set that stage, "Aw, and maybe, thats because you’re never here this late after school", he got me there, and how he knew, i guess the man’s blindness was filled with some out of this world sense, and a light smile on his face showed he knew my surprise. "Aw, and maybe" trying to imitate the same tone of voice as he, "that’s because my bus is never late, on time often....usually early, but never late." and with that, we’d both laughed, and continued to talk freely. strangely, he didnt get on the bus when it did come, just said, "Don’t let the weather get to yuh" , picked up his cane, and walked at that same cautious rhythm
God Bless America
Kortsu
Kuski

Re: Pure Advice

Post by Kortsu »

More like pure shit, amirite.
gimp
Kuski

Post by gimp »

is amirite a word or are you asking "am i right?" i dont understand half the things people say on this forum.
God Bless America
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

it means "am i right".
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

I enjoyed reading it. I would like to meet a character who could effect my life in 15 minutes aswell.
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I'm sorry but the way this is written I just can't read it. I tried to read it several times, but I just can't.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

just because gimp is native american.

I enjoyed reading it. If true story, then good experience, worth experiencing too.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

watch Ghost World. your story reminded me of that film.
39:37,91
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

of course his password was stolen also. how badly do you people know your fellow lauta users?

nabs

and shitty moposite
Hosp
38mins club
Team: MiE

Post by Hosp »

Please give me some pure advice on how to not get hacked like many others.
ToMaT
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

Hosp wrote:Please give me some pure advice on how to not get hacked like many others.
http://mopolauta.moposite.com/viewtopic ... 51#p226692
http://mopolauta.moposite.com/viewtopic ... 98#p225127