Help a "new" player, tips and advice

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Krumpet
Kuski

Help a "new" player, tips and advice

Post by Krumpet »

I'm not a new player but there's ALOT i dont know about the game. I've downloaded some replays of times so much better than mine, and i haven't been able to do them myself. i have a few questions:

1) how is it that every way to do an internal level has a name and everybody knows these names? "newer 44 ending" and such things mean nothing to me.

2) My record for "Hill legend" - 13 is 21:63 and i think it's good for the way i did it. i haven't managed to fly over the wall so can anybody give me tips on how to do it? i can give you my record replay and my attempts at flying over the wall (hitting it hard).

3)I've watched a replay of level one with time 14:20. my record is 15:21 and i don't understand what im doing wrong!

Help me if you can and want to. :wink:
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

There are other "new player" threads asking the same question,maybe you should read them. I'm feeling lazy now,and I don't add links for you.
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Re: Help a "new" player, tips and advice

Post by Abula »

Krumpet wrote:1) how is it that every way to do an internal level has a name and everybody knows these names? "newer 44 ending" and such things mean nothing to me.
Be tuned and you will know these. Learn the level numbers, 44 is Freefall.
Krumpet wrote:2 and 3) My record for "Hill legend" - 13 is 21:63 and i think it's good for the way i did it. i haven't managed to fly over the wall so can anybody give me tips on how to do it? i can give you my record replay and my attempts at flying over the wall (hitting it hard).
Wait for the update of "Different styles" on Mopolauta and you see the replays done via easier ways. http://www.gamers.dk helps before the update.

Also Moposite's FAQ contains some tips and actually there's coming a new section on Moposite called.. or maybe I keep it secret yet.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
MopoGirl
Kuski

Post by MopoGirl »

Abula wrote:coming a new section on Moposite called.. or maybe I keep it secret yet.
how mean of you to not tell :evil:
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

Krumpet wrote:
3)I've watched a replay of level one with time 14:20. my record is 15:21 and i don't understand what im doing wrong!

download 1.11h patch and merge your rec with that 14:20 and you'll see where he makes the difference
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men