OLP levels... Where???

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

OLP levels... Where???

Post by 8-ball »

Where can I download OLP levels?????
39:37,91
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

omg, have you ever heard about moposite.com?

http://www.moposite.com/downloads/levels/other/olp.zip
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Closed due to stupidity.
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Opened due to possible improving tips.

8-ball: you can help me. How long time did you search for OLP levels on Moposite? What methods did you try (search form, Sitemap, Menu, Site navigator)? What pages did you end up after searching? Do you have some tips how to make the categorizing better on Moposite? Where those levels should be stored or a link to it? I'd really appreciate for answer.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
MagnusB
Kuski

Post by MagnusB »

Serj wrote:I downloaded the OLP, Lost and Hoyla levels by clicking them in the record lists of each of the levpacks. Today I saw 8-balls topic and tried to download them the most logical way.

Go to downloads, then click levels, now tell me where the most popular levpacks (OLP, Lost and Hoyla) are? I don't see them. Yeah, they are there, Lost and Hoyla are under "contest" and OLP is under "other", though one would expect it to be under "official". I think they are quite hard to find for a noob. So maybe it's an idea to put a direct link on the main levelpage to the most popular levpacks.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Added some shortcuts to Levels page, right side. Any better?
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Serj
Kuski

Post by Serj »

Yeah, I think that's better, but personally I would place the shortcuts in the center column (at the top or bottom) instead of in the right column.
I think most people are orientated to the left side of a page, because we read from left to right. So it wil be more clear when you put it in the center.

But then again, I already think the way it is now it's much clearer than it was.
Image TT: 46:28,27 | OLP: 31:59,52 | Höylä: 11:57,74 | Lost: 58:17,71
dz
first 39tt

Post by dz »

i would place it under "offical", as Officall Level Pack. or the other choice is to put it behind "offical" link, at most top. but as it is behind "other", it is the last place where people looks for it. its like going to some huge site and finding somewhere a menu to "other stuff", i barely never check those unless im really really interested to browse the site fully trough.
Abula
Moposite admin

Post by Abula »

Ok, it's there now. Eventhough most people find the link on OLP records page, I guess.
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

It's a shame Lost Internals are (or were...) hidden under "Kinglist". Not many people (at least not me) makes that connection. Lost should be directly under "Contests".
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything