How has Elma Wrecked Your Life

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Ebz
Kuski

How has Elma Wrecked Your Life

Post by Ebz »

A lot of you guys seem to do nothing but play elma and go on mopoluata so obviously you would have made many sacrifices in order to do this. I thought it would be interesting to see how devoting your life to a 2D computer game has impacted the other parts of it. Post your story!
luke ebs, last of EC on mopolauta
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

It didnt change much, i was like this before, but since i started elma i have started skating to, so so far it is much better sinc ei started elma
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

i get less sleep
i break things more often
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Before elma I still used about same amount time on gaming, I just played other useless games before.
Xhomaz
Kuski
Team: LOS

Post by Xhomaz »

Elma hasn't wrecked my life at all.. It gives me something to do when I'm bored. But I don't play that much though.. Usually 10 minutes a day or less...
Team LOS website
I'll stop stabbing when you stop screaming
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

Well, it used to get me from going to sleep in time, but I don't think I would've always go bed in time if I hadn't played elma. I would had probably played something else or so.

I do know it sometimes kept me from concentrating on homework. It was at the time I was keen on internals and had certain goals like taking minute limits. That I will have to agree.

Last couple of years it hasn't been affecting pretty much in any way. Normally I play if I don't have anything else to do or I just feel like it. As soon as something important occurs, I'll just stop playing.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Well, I certainly use more time on irc, since i never used that before. But before I used to play other fucking-time-eating games like RCT, gta or simcity. The upside of elma is that you can get enough of it. You can stop playing. And well, school grades has been better, but without elma, I think same effect had occured. It just gets harder every year.
chux
Kuski

Post by chux »

Meh.
This tropic has been done before :D
My life hasnt changed that mu.............hmm......I cant remember my life before elma...
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Well, it's just a little game you play for fun but, turns out that when a level get on your nerves, you want to break everything in the room :x ....

Anyway, my life hasn't change much, except of playing like an hour of Perefct Dark or Goldeneye on my N64 or GameCube, i play 30 -40 minutes of Elma.... And getting recs in some contests only brings you satisfaction ....

So overall, it only gets your life better :D
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

hasnt recked my life at all :D
hi
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Staying up way later then I should have without elma, now clock is 03.46 in the morning and still up, without elma ez slept for 2-3 hours already...

Also I skip homework, they arent very necessary anywayz...

Elma made me have something to do when nothing to do, and when I have somthing to do sometimes...

Else from those nat much more has happened.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

I can say that if not elma, I would be playing other useless time-eating games, which I do btw even right now.

Formula -

ElMa + [some-other-time-eating-game] + [maybe-another-one] = lots of lost sleep
39:37,91
Sowjet
Kuski

Post by Sowjet »

im so fucking white in my face i just sitting and play elma i get no sun =/

and i dont play football anymore! it has kinda wrecked my life
but it´s worth it :)