Teajay's new music releases

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

teajay
Donator duck

Teajay's new music releases

Post by teajay »

TEAJAY'S NEW SHIT
Yes, that's right. I made a new shit. And because I think this is worthy a new topic, I created a new topic. I start it here with two new releases actually.

The first one is some older material and more in the vein of the even older releases of 2006. Some of you might remember the mp3's of back then. There's a pink panther tune in it. I made this stuff for my mother at mother's day. She was glad I didn't buy any regular stuff and surprised her with this. Click to download if you are interested now!

The second one is, in my own opinion, of better quality. It features some samples of dutch politicians, some distorted kickdrums, piano licks and cool synth sounds (No, this is not a joke). I am somewhat proud of this one, you should really check out track 6 - it has a great build up - and, if you are a true devotist, the whole album. Download this cool stuff!

FOR THE INTERNETALLY IMPAIRED
http://tj.shatefak.net/Teajay_-_2007_-_Mothers_Day.zip
http://tj.shatefak.net/Teajay_-_2007_-_ ... achina.zip
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

but do nat u paly guitar? ;/
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

wiElOryB wrote:but do nat u paly guitar? ;/
some ofcourse.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Thanks, I've been out of this thing for quite some while, I will get back to making songs again some time in the future, but I would do it with more real instruments that my previous release.

Problem is, my guitar is somewhat unusable since the bridge is gone and the studholes are filled with wood now, I was planning to put another bridge on but can't fit it in, gah. Maybe I'm gonna do something acoustic, who knows.

Does anyone really care? :P
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

If you post pics about your mom i think this topic will success