Beer Pong

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

gimp
Kuski

Beer Pong

Post by gimp »

Here in California where I live we play a lot of beer pong on the weekends. Not the original version with paddles and beers on all four corners of the table. But with a 10 cup pyramid on each side of the table, and then you shoot with your hands, sometimes we have tournaments for fun or with money. There is also a tournament in Vegas where you pay 500 dollar entry and work your way up after beating opponents. I guess I was curious how popular this game is on a global scale, what kind of rules you play by, how many games have you won in a row, anything that pertains to the game of beer pong in general.
God Bless America
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Re: Beer Pong

Post by Lousku »

Done it at school when extremely bored. Without the beer, though.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

we don't play it here in poland very often, but still, every major party consists of a few beerpong games :D and we play it with "your" rules gimp! 10cup pyramids at each sides of the table :)
sleap
Kuski

Post by sleap »

i dont play with my beer.
Bludek
38mins club
Team: CART

Post by Bludek »

Never played beer pong, I dunno the rules :sad: Ping-pong (table tennis) is cool, tho.
EOL top 10 kuski of 2014 and 2015.
21:03:48 <umiz> i like 99% of bludek levels
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

you throw a ping-pong ball to a pyramid (triangle, side=3/4/100 cups) of plastic cups half-filled with beer. you hit it - the opponent drinks it ;)
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

It has gained some momentum here lately I think. At least within my "circles". It has been played at quite a few parties I've been to last two years or so. Also there is at least one bar in this city where you can play it. Not any tournament there as far as I know, you just pay for the beer and play a game with your friends. But I haven't been there. A few years ago I had never seen it being played at any party I've been at. Only knew it from american movies then.

Last time I played, was end of semester party in the spring, I played four games and won 3 of them. I really like the game except I don't really like beer. But if I don't drink any other beers at the given party than those from the game it's okay ;) We play with the pyramid too.
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

never saw it in any movie :o heard about it from friends and played only at parties :)
snajdig
Kuski

Post by snajdig »

Pawq wrote:never saw it in any movie :o heard about it from friends and played only at parties :)
Project X - must see movie
Lousku: Snajdig, forgive all my subtle and not so subtle hostility towards you in the past. I can't go on harassing anyone who produces sach sweet wisdom.