Elma outdoors?

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Ramone
50mins club

Elma outdoors?

Post by Ramone »

I went out the door to get some sun and air this morning, and what a morning it was. With summer at my doorstep and Elma in my head, I just don´t know what to do. I just love to be outdoors, breathing fresh air and it makes me feel great. At the same time I got this urge for Elma (which I didnt play much last year). So, do I lock myself up inside, to play, while sun is missing me outside, or, do I kill Elma and run in the sun?

Then it hit me, Elma outdoors! Must feel great to play with and endless sky above you, with no windows to trap you, with real air in your lounges.

So my question to you, did anyone ever arrange for themselfes so that you could play this elastic game outdoors?

I know I would love it. (Två flugor i en smäll!)
Elasto Mania - ez better
Honza
38mins club

Post by Honza »

How romantic, but I must say I tried to play on garden with laptop and I couldn't concentrate myself, it's bad to hoyl outdoors for me
just my opinion
TT: 38:36,51 || team SPEED || Islands WR
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

I´ve LANed counter strike, starcraft and elma outdoors. It´s nice but the sun gets quite annoying after some time. Also, (unless you are using a laptop) the sun light will reflect in the screen and it will be near impossible to see.
belele
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

jonsterion, I didnt think of that... :/
Elasto Mania - ez better
simon_labroue

Re: Elma outdoors?

Post by simon_labroue »

that why I've wanted to get a laptop. sure there should be a way of avoiding the reflect of the sun on the screen: ez
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Jaytea plays elma quite a lot inside cafes and restaurants, on the wireless internet. i guess that's not quite the same
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Last summer holiday I played world cup 5 even 8 some hours outside with laptop with external keyboard sitting on our outdoor furnitures. I had planned to do much more outdoor world cup hoyling but never got to it. The sun wasn't a problem for me that time.
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

I considered it many time, it must be a great experience! Thought of doing so, but too lazy to put my PC outside :) Ez if i get laptop soon
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

I'm planning to take my laptop to beach this summer. But it's not too good to play on my laptop so only some cruising. I tend to play in busses and trains when travelling.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

Its called motocross....................................

i enjoy it on dirt trails!
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

i made my best time on jaws yesterday in my garden :P
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65