Elasto Mania CONSUMES your life

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

simon_labroue wrote:you'll regret this on your deathbed, trust me
No I won't. 8)
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
culinko
38mins club

Post by culinko »

people live his life only once...

dont be always at home playing elma...
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

i have no idea wtf are you talkin about ppl 8O i mean most ppl dont have anything to do in their free time so whats the difference if they play elma, surf the net, watch tv or anything else? at least you can do sumtin you enjoy :roll: some of you say 'go spend your time with other ppl' but wtf i can visit my friends or whatever when i wanna to but hey i dont wanna drink everyday or smoke ciggas or weed or party every night. i also dont play football outside so much anymore. not many ppl i know got a gf too :} like one from 10 or sutin. all in all i think playing elma or other games or surfin the net or generally computer stuff is quite harmless way of spendin time
you say you can get adiccted or something like that but you can say that about all thinkgs you enjoy in life
and no i dont think i'm addicted- for example i spent last week on the sea shore and didnt feel even once like i wanned use computer
so i would say its better to spend time on your computer playing elma or some other game/image editing/programming/3d modelling or whatever and getting better than just surfin the net or goin round the neibourhood with some fuckers drinking cheap alcohol and smokin ciggas
whats more not everyone is too social so i'd say ppl should do whatever they like IN THEIR FREE TIME not instead of for example goin to shool or work (but instead of learning some useless shit- yes, and i dont mean everythihng they teach is shools is useless but that i'm not learning every subject to get good marks, focus only on those i like and i wanna have somethin to do with in the future are easy for me to learn)
and i'm not any good in elma or play it a lot all the time but i do spend much time in front of the monitor but i dont think about it as a waste of time cuz i dont have anything better to do like lotsa other ppl. i mean i kinda regret i havent play elma all the time xD j/k
u say a man live onley once- i say than let him do whatever the fuck he enjoys as far as it's harmless and stop crying like lil girls (omg what have i done i played elma too much and wasted precious time... o_O)
A beer a day keeps the doct0r away.
last.fm profile
Luther
37mins club
Team: ICE

Post by Luther »

as long as your dopamine levels arent totally depleted or extremely low or are being lowered too fast: anything you do is worthwhile, at all times
Nekit for president
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

i'd rather say worthless but whatever
last.fm profile
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

now, in summer vacation, i play always liek 10pm to 5am, but in the day: not at all
Seize the day
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

Honza wrote:No, you are wrong, cruising is wasting a time, the time you waste by cruising can be used to hoyling!!! and that's more meaningful, because hoyling is the only way to get decent TT
you're so funny :) there's nothing more boring and meaningless then just endless hoyling of these ugly internals just for the tt. what's the bloody use ? just dont say that tt makes you a better player unless you're in like 39 or prove it in battles.
wieloryb wrote:so i would say its better to spend time on your computer playing elma or some other game/image editing/programming/3d modelling or whatever and getting better than just surfin the net or goin round the neibourhood with some fuckers drinking cheap alcohol and smokin ciggas
now that's what i call a real life!

EDIT: wieloryb i was actually talking about the last part of the sentence of course :wink:
Last edited by Kestas on 25 Jun 2006, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

me too Kestes, but it's much bigger waste of time (life?) than playin imo. i also do it anyway but not all the time. (dunno if u made accidentally 'surfin the net' in italics too or not, but thats not real life hehe)
last.fm profile
Kestas
Kuski

Post by Kestas »

Raven wrote:now, in summer vacation, i play always liek 10pm to 5am, but in the day: not at all
doh, you're sleeping
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

ban
enil
Kuski

Post by enil »

as long as i ahve a computer ;I good stoner game, and always fun, always new levs, and always news to hear about