PSP - Playstation Portable

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

PSP - Playstation Portable

Post by Raven »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Portable

So does anyone got this?

I'm going to buy this with GTA: Vice City Stories on Thursday.
Seize the day
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

I got it for free when buying new cellphone, the store had some premiereopening that day and they had some campaign. (the phone was pretty much free too ;o

anyway johan got one too so we bought one copy each of Ridge Racer which is pretty nice game btw. too bad levels pretty much only look like this: level1, level1-mirrored, level2, level2-mirrored... ;x

and the wlan works very nice, we played multiplayer standing approximately 110m apart, no problem at all (gotta make that test again some time, both of us had bushes behind us and couldnt back away any further). and inside u can easily sit in different rooms.

to load the battery from totally empty to 100% full takes about 2 hours which imo is a very short period of time to do sach.
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

heah. surfing on internet with psp now;DD
Seize the day
Jebus
Kuski

Post by Jebus »

It's taken you a while to get one, if you got it earlier this year. I've got one, which I got the day it came out in Australia, September 1st 2005. It's great. Currently 8 Games, aswell as music and pics. Use it all the time.
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

yeah. im playing killzone:liberation atm. It's quite challenging game ^^
Seize the day
kinghias
Kuski

Post by kinghias »

my friend at army had one, he used hacked os and was able to play ripped games. so a half year ago he already had about 50 games.
Raven
Moporator

Post by Raven »

me too ;D
Seize the day
Jebus
Kuski

Post by Jebus »

i used to use ripped games...but i dont anymore, as my PSP almost got completely screwed in the process. You know the BSOD in windows? Well, the PSP has one, but it's red and you cant get out of it. Once you get it, if you turn your PSP off, it won't turn on EVER. Luckily I managed to get it fixed but after that i decided not to use ripped games and such.