Elma Buttons

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Hx
Kuski

Elma Buttons

Post by Hx »

Alright so it might be that my laptop is crap BUT it kind of annoys me that i can sometimes only press 2 buttons at one time (eg if i'm holding down throttle and volt i cannot rotate the bike) and on a friends computer i'm pretty sure you can press more...

Does anybody else have this problem? Now i've played for a few weeks i'm getting used to it but i think i could probably carve my TT down by about 20min if i could fix it :lol: but seriously sometimes it makes me fuck up on good runs so i was wondering if there is a setting somewhere that i havent found that allows me to press more keys at once or something? or if its just my crap computer?

would appreciate any advice!

thanks alot, hope this is the right forum to post under :?
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

It depends on the keyboard. Some keyboards have gay limitations
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

You should buy an external keyboard and plug it into your laptop, that's much better to play on aswell.

In the Keyboard topic there's some tips on what keyboards are good for elma.
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

Kopaka wrote:You should buy an external keyboard and plug it into your laptop, that's much better to play on aswell.

In the Keyboard topic there's some tips on what keyboards are good for elma.
I highly recommend that too, that's what I've done with my laptop (I can't press more than 2 buttons at once on my laptop either).

Also that allows you to play more ergonomically, because the laptop keyboard is too close to the screen.

Btw, I only bought an adapter with witch I plugged my keyboard from my old pc to the USB-port of my laptop. (edit: that costed some 10 euros or a bit more)
Hx
Kuski

Post by Hx »

thanks guys :wink: